His subjects eyes’s flit.

The focus tends, as it has
To choose the subject
With the highest social merit
Often the dangerous and energetic.
Those that steer to whats consumed,
In the language of suggestion,
And Recommend For You.

Attached: 93A2DC4C-8ECB-4A16-A441-620704486D9B.jpg (337x480, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxpTNO85tu8
monoskop.org/log/?p=9942
microscopyu.com/microscopy-basics/resolution
faculty.fiu.edu/~gantarm/Microscope.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you given up on this?

I would if i were them

Attached: 1517278880778.jpg (601x508, 31K)

" And suddenly, then, a carriage appeared, coming down from the highest or third heaven, in which I saw a single angel. But as it drew near, I saw that it held two.

The carriage shone before my eyes in the distance like a diamond, and harnessed to it were young horses as white as snow. And the couple sitting in the carriage held in their hands a pair of turtledoves.

And the couple called out to me, "You want us to come closer. But beware, then, of the flashing light coming from our heaven, the heaven we descended from. It is a blazing light, and you must take care that it does not penetrate interiorly. By its influx, indeed, the higher ideas of your understanding are enlightened, ideas that, in themselves, are heavenly. But these same ideas are inexpressible in the world in which you live. Receive the things you are about to hear, therefore, in rational terms and so explain them to the understanding."

I replied, "I will take care. Come closer."

So they came, and behold, it was a husband and his wife. And they said, "We are married. We have lived a blessed life in heaven from the earliest time, which you call the golden age, remaining forever in the same flower of youth that you see us in today." - Swendenborg

youtu.be/bxpTNO85tu8
Feedback.

I like the first two lines but I didn't think the third stanza was necessary and I don't see how it is connected to the first two. What did you think of the Swendenborg quote? Do you find it interesting?

Thought the third stanza as the Angel elaborating on "His subjects eye's flit" since the Angel is written as knowledgeABLE on the topic of His subject's (objects of) perception and becoming experience but somewhat subordinate to them, as if craving to be the object of perception (which seems to be the more radical interpretation) or impotent, as if tired of their passive role as interpreter and archiver.

Thought particularly interesting for the Angel to see His subject form a map when looking at himself as they seem to prefer mapping than systematizing, enclosing.

They both could very well be halves that are really separate (on the Angel's side mainly) but still interdependent.

Thought them a case of "reverse paranoia" on a digital setting at first.

The video says enough on the topic of the quote but yes, I thought it so.

I'd type more, but won't.

Could "highest social merit" be related to degree of emmanation from God?
Thank you for explaining, I found this word that matches what you are saying about it being a mapping as maps are used to find locations.

"Pronoia is a neologism that is defined as the opposite state of mind to paranoia: having the sense that there is a conspiracy that exists to help the person."

What are the two concepts he mentions in the last minute or so of that clip?

I thought the Angel talking themselves by saying that, suggesting to His subject their desirability, again, "as if craving to be the object of perception". The consumed being His subject (and being through their consumption); the Angel's constantly aware of His subject's development. The Angel wants to be His subject's subject, to be subjectivized.

"Those that steer to whats consumed,
In the language of suggestion,
And Recommend For You."
This is very violent.

It could too be divine grace, as you seem to imply. Try exploit the idea, I'm interested.

Sorry for the lack of proofreading.

Offenbarung (Revelation) and Offenbarkeit (Revealability), both Heidegger's.

I think Lacan says something about this about how you desire the to be other's desire and become the subject's subject dissolving your sense of self by being an an other's other.
Do you think sometimes the Angels are separated from each other and experience a sense of non existence as they can only exist as a couple?

Lacan would be very right (for once), then.

"...I saw a single angel. But as it drew near, I saw... two."
"And the couple called out to me, 'You want us to come closer....'"
An Angel experiencing non-being through solitude, whether possible or not, couldn't share knowledge as valuable as that of a couple of angels, whom represent the Nothing itself.

I don't understand what is going on

Is it supposed to be a poem?

When using a microscope the spaitial resoultion is defined as

r = 1.22 λ / 2 n sin θ = 0.61 λ/ N A
where
r is the minimum distance between resolvable points, in the same units as λ is specified
λ is the wavelength of light, emission wavelength, in the case of fluorescence,
n is the index of refraction of the media surrounding the radiating points,
θ is the half angle of the pencil of light that enters the objective, and
N A is the numerical aperture

There is point at which two objects are far away enough that they will appear as one.

Attached: Airy_disk_spacing_near_Rayleigh_criterion.png (367x562, 58K)

Fascinating, sad that I'm quite behind on this area due to negligence.

Two people may be separated but if you look far away enough not only are they together they will appear as the same object.

Got that much. Reminds me of Derrida quoting (?) Nietzsche: "Women are often silently surprised by the great respect men pay to their character. When, therefore, in the choice of a pattern, men seek specially for a being of deep and strong character, and women for a being of intelligence, brilliancy, and presence of mind, it is plain that at the bottom men seek for the ideal man, and women for the ideal woman,—consequently not for the complement (Ergänzung) but for the completion (Vollengung) of their own excellence."

(Vollendung)*

This sound very similar to what I read from Otto Weininger. He talks about how it is even possible to think of individual cells as being male and female and that we are mixes of them some more or less uneven then others and that couples come together to complete the form of male and female through the interaction between them them.

monoskop.org/log/?p=9942
Check Derrida's "Becoming Woman" from this issue of semiotex(e), you might be interested on what it has to say.

Angels must come in pairs I think Swedenborg was correct.

Attached: cr_blake_angels_sepulcher.jpg (300x413, 26K)

Thank you I will read. It is a subject I don't really know much about.

I think Wittgenstein meant by having to put a negation sign in front of Weininger's work because fundamentally they don't exist. I will have to think about this subject more I haven't really thought about it in depth.

Where can I read more about ?

Anyways, good work OP.

I found this one really quickly but I learned it from textbooks. If I find something more detailed I will post it.

microscopyu.com/microscopy-basics/resolution

Maybe this one too?

faculty.fiu.edu/~gantarm/Microscope.pdf