Do you guys ever take anything to read or write more effectively? do you have any experience with modafinil?

do you guys ever take anything to read or write more effectively? do you have any experience with modafinil?

Attached: modafinil.jpg (480x357, 100K)

>WONDER DRUG TO MAKE ME STOP BEING A LAZY NEET
It's called routine.

I am not a lazy Neet, I'm a uni student but I have some issues focusing and could occasionally use a booster to get through long writing and reading assignments

Coffee and Brandy maximizes the enjoyment of the reading experience.

Can't say I write or take any of that shit but I imagine I wouldn't even if I did write.

As am I, I went through an anxiety attack the other day because I've been abusing caffeine. Only thing that can help you is routine, I've found. Only thing that actually helps are uppers like meth but you'll quickly turn into shambles if you use it too much.

yeah i've maxed out how much rewards I can get from caffeine and now it has just become an expensive addiction, much like nicotine, i've always found ritalin enjoyable, and it makes work enjoyable as well, but it is a bit hard on the body and the 'stim' feeling, though enjoyable, is also detrimental to working and writing coherently. Modafinil is cheaper and easier to get and less powerful, so i was wondering about that. I think the real issue with routine is that college, unlike highschool, is not scheduled the same way everyday, class times, wake up times, amount of work, etc vary day to day, so forming a routine can be hard.

dont you find that once you get tipsy it is harder to enjoy a good book, to analyze it well, to fully grasp its meaning? I do personally and have always wondered how others write or even read so well while intoxicated, though it may boil down to physiological factors

dude fuck nootropics if you're on Veeky Forums chances are you don't want to fuck around with your fragile brain anymore than necessary. drink a coffee faggot

Alcohol.

too much tolerance to caffeine at this point

drink moar

Sativa Strain Weed (as in a good balance of THC + CBD)
Kratom
Caffine

i've maxed out at like 6 cups a day

what's your kratom dosage like? I've found out I often go too high and get the opiate effects and often a stomach ache, which is counterproductive to effective working

I have a natural tolerance so I take like 8 grams to get the mellow effects. I recommend starting out with as low of a dose as possible, and up it every 30-45 minutes or so if you're not feeling the effects yet.

the thing is I have experience with kratom, but always as an opiate substitute never a cognition/work enhancer

I get lost in thoughts while reading, so lowering my awareness of the surroundings helps me focus on a single thing at a time.

I can imagine that I would also drink while writing thought since I find the task tedious in itself and words flow more naturally.
I wouldn't drink during the revision work , that's for sure.

Attached: thank you alcohol.png (640x957, 450K)

Absolutely not

Attached: 48224.jpg (472x461, 27K)

Indica is DUDE WEED LMAO shit, Sativas are the strains for true enthusiasts

modafinil is good but you can end up doing pointless bullshit if you're not careful. Make a list of what you need to do, ideally nothing overly complex. Modafinil makes doing mindless time consuming tasks very fun.

>I went through an anxiety attack the other day because I've been abusing caffeine
i hope selection pressures kick back in soon so people like you will be weeded out

People say it can have stimulant effects at low doses.

>not hybrids
literally the best of both