QUICK! Write as fast as you can!

QUICK! Write as fast as you can!

Attached: feel bird.jpg (1170x923, 106K)

ryiuokhufdfxcghjkijougyftrdesdtfyguhjkl;jihugytfrdyuhijokpijuhygtfrdfyguhijokpijuhygtfrdrfyguhijokp[piuytr6d5esdr6ftgyhujoipkoiu8y7t6r54d56f7g8h9j09k-908765d46f7gyhiujokpijuytretyuiou8ytrdtyuio

fuck you op you can suck my cock (I worte this really fast)

Too fast to check your spelling hmm? Not me my spelling is perfect, and even though I am writing at a speed nearly impossible to bisect i am writing.

wholy fuck you are right!

Attached: 1493072771223.jpg (728x636, 90K)

slowbees

I grabbed my gun and shot my coworker right through his head. A warm spray hit my face and I almost broke out of my sleepwalk like state. I choked the feeling, and I moved to the staircase, walked a few floors up to the roof, and waited. I realized I hadn't planned this far ahead, I realized hadn't planned at all. In that moment I woke up, I felt fear for the first time in weeks. I was going to die, I had killed myself, thrown my life away, it didn't matter whether I finished the job with my own gun or if someone else ended me. It would be my own doing.

No one cared who I was until I started weaving baskets..

We met and I ditched my prom date and she gave me a ride home and we made out in the back of her car and she took my virginity but I didn't take hers and she promised to be good to me and then she told me she was raped and we had some more sex and her mom died and my dad got back on meth and she let me live with her and then she fucked my gym partner and told me to get cancer and now I have it and we don't speak.

came to post this

For sale: baby shoes, never worn.

Qwertyyiopasdfghjklzxcvbn

rhfswrhsfh

backwards man the backwards man i can type anything fast as you can i can type anything fast as you can

satcitananda

As fast as you can

ooga booga im a writer argh me mate primates monkeys jungle vine dead app ayyy

iiiiiiiiiiii a m wwwwwwwww r iiiiiiiii ttttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnnnnnnn ggggggggggggg ttttttttt ooo oo fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sssssssssssssssssssss ttt

the absolute state of /mu/

Attached: 1503926605734.jpg (250x250, 20K)

for sale baby fuck what is called the penile baby fug tip f fore for sale baby foreground foreSKIN for sale baby foreskin never wrote no shit baby foreskin for sale never worn (no shit if never worn then never baby,=

writing quickliily b;oliwe; i asu;ck ast this reallslyl ;abad

HAHAHAHAHA LOLE LMFAO ME EPIC SO FUN XDDDDDDD 2 GUD XD U R VERY FUNNY QWQ NOTICE ME SENPAI I WAS RGS5B YOU LOVE ME RIGHT3 LOL!!! AHAHGAHAHCAHG XDDD ROFLMAOCOPTE R THE NARWHALE BACONS AT LE 12 OCLUCK AHAHA REDDOR DOWN THE HALL TO THE UPSISE DOWMDFY HSGEG XDDDD!!!!1!1!!! XD

how fast was that?
that even reads as frantic

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger