/leftylit/

Are there any books about modern feminism that aren't blog tier?

I'm going to college in a few months and I want to pretend I'm not stirner-pilled to fit in with all the center left people. Please post books I should read to accomplish this, even if they aren't about feminism.

Attached: Difference-between-Feminism-and-Womanism.jpg (500x808, 33K)

>/leftylit/
>posts a liberal symbol
not gonna make it

bump

Don't talk politics at all. Simples.

not helpful

You're too retarded. Just stick with liberalism: be a complete spineless piece of shit and just appeal to other peoples emotion. It's unlikely you'll encounter actual lefties.

unironic good advice

You don't need to read any sjw-tier books. Just keep parroting the same liberal idpol talking points and you will fit right in.

Ayu Utami - Saman

this is what you were looking for, most of them have read bell hookes and gloria steinem along with making allusions to Rousseau, Rawls, Locke, Voltaire etc. Stupid shit like that will win you brownie points, Max Weber, Darwin, just mention Harvey Milk and Oscar Wilde, knowing who Nat Turner was, read X by Alex Haley for nigger support and then I suppose Night and Anne Frank's Diary for kikes but you don't need to do any of that because people in college are completely illiterate and not only that, as reply above specifies, most of them are herd animals, with no souls, no spirit, no will, you can not only break them and bend their will to your advantage, but if you're lazy or too weak, you can just go along to get along, they're just that subhuman. Really sad stuff, I go to an extremely left lib bernout school and my god its like being back in middle school, people are such fucking passive simps.

some girl brought up feminism while we were discussing epistemology, something totally unrelated to social issues or morality, and the teacher just went along with it for 10-15 minutes, this has happened in multiple classes and the male teacher will just acquiesce to their insanity, nigs and sandnigs have done it too. Depressing!

The Second Sex

leftypol could help more than anyone here

Attached: 1508576808935.jpg (800x1050, 112K)

The female Elliot Roger, except that, being a woman, she was naturally too incompetent to successfully kill anyone.

>pseud wants to go pseuder
>told by pseuds he isn't pseud enough
haha

/Leftylit/ is not with you, go back to reading Tumblr blogs.

Attached: O W E N.jpg (1692x1692, 455K)

Just parrot disingenuous sound bites
>wage gap
>male privilege
>toxic masculinity
>rape culture
>mansplaining
The whole collective victim mentality is so easy to learn in no time and you don’t have to read much to be able to sound smart. That’s why it’s so attractive to retarded social sciences kids who don’t know anything

>stirner-pilled
Thank God you are finally old enough for collage

Attached: 1519770549794.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

most colleges don't have anything beyond passing interest in what they're studying and are just in college because they think it's the next step in life after high school
listen to what the teacher says then write that down in your essay

you aren't majoring in feminism, you're not going to be taking feminist studies, why do you want to pretend to be knowledgeable about the topic?

that said, Simone de Beauvoir's Ethics of Ambiguity will cover the basis of modern feminist thought

people really need higher education to paste pictures of different sources together?

Pretty much why art school exists, senpai.

and praised by major news papers for her (((courage)))

this, well read right wingers are more interesting than any blog tier 'liberals' you'll discuss this with.

t. lefty

I second this

Andi Zeisler : We Were Feminists Once
Jessa Crispin : Why I'm Not A Feminist

Probably the best two you're going to get on modern.

kill yourself dyke

Attached: dijinter1.jpg (1706x1171, 68K)

dyke book
dyke book
good reccs dude

Good band.

I read some stuff by Hannah Arendt aka Heidegger's waifu. She is a jewish feminist, she might have addressed the subject at some point. But feminism is not intelectually defensible, if that's what you are searching for.

/leftypol/ despises identity politics just as much as /pol/ does.

except for purity testing and banning everybody that doesn't fall in line with the idpol rules, like every other """"dirtbag"""" left forum. so despise it in theory, but follow it in practice

/pol/ doesn’t hate identity politics at all, it is an entire board which is dedicated to white identity politics.

>despises identity politics just as much as /pol/ does.
White identity politics is still identity politics, you fucking retard

Bow before the intellectual heft of Chimichanga

Attached: 9781101911761.jpg (315x450, 50K)

Ridiculous pamphlet by someone who doesn't understand how sexual selection works

>phenomenology of spirit
>society of the spectacle
>first as tragedy then as farce
>some lacan book
not modern feminism, but youd have plenty to talk about with any qt

white man embodies the universal, hence not identity politics, you fucking dipshit