Where do I start with this guy? He seems to have many of the same ideas I've held from since my teenage years

Where do I start with this guy? He seems to have many of the same ideas I've held from since my teenage years.

I haven't read anything but genre fiction and the occasional "serious" """""literature""""""".

Thanks in advance ;)

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (878x1000, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldj0RX3CqXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at his dumb face. Do you really want to end up like that?

Mental illness is cool. Only highly intelligent people, such as myself, have them.

Human all too human

Yeah but it won't get you that sweet juicy pussy

I'd rather be insane than fuck a bitch.

Turtles all the way down is prolly his best

Attached: 1519380018225.jpg (533x378, 24K)

>2018
>interested in such frivolities as "pussy"

lmfao. You realize that most of the great thinkers and scientists of our time were virgins? I will not allow myself to be degenerated by lusts of the flesh.

Only a weak willed man would allow himself to be corrupted. I am a true thinker and a true philosopher.

Their face shapes are extremely different. Improbably different, even. Mother nature could not create two faces as different as these on her own. The only explanation is that Nietzsche must have gotten facial reconstruction surgery to invert his appearance to its opposite and changed his name to John Green.

I don't think that's Nietzsche on the left

Start with his first book, The Birth of Tragedy. He's a grill talking about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldj0RX3CqXA

Attached: maxresdefault (47).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Where to *start* with him? - Hard to say.

For me, Zarathustra has everything (and is the only work of his I reread constantly). However, be warned, it doesn't attempt to persuade, except in the way music persuades. If you're basically on his wavelength (and on his side) already, this gives you everything important he thought as powerfully and eloquently as it can be given, but if you're a dubious sceptic who wants to be won over with clever pilpul and long chains of reasoning supported at every link with erudite references, then forget it.

My advice is get a good Zarathustra (Hollingdale, assuming you can't read it in the original) and try the first four chapters or so. If you hate it, put it aside for a while and try something else:

If you prefer aphorisms with a lot of penetrating psychology - Human, All Too Human.

If you want classical scholarship - The Genealogy of Morals.

I would add, The Birth Of Tragedy is an equally good place to start, it's a lot more "normal", haha, and is his first book too.

>2018
>wanting a gf
>not being the gf

We have the means, user. That is, if you're cute enough UwU

>it's a lot more "normal"
Maybe in its structure, but the ideas in it are quite far out.

Hohohohoho
How delightful, this aristocratic lady commands the English language in such an astute manner, then out of the blue she exclaims cock!
Just wait until I tell Geraldine of these shenanigans, he’ll be absolutely beside himself!

Are you implying you wouldn't do her?

>If you prefer aphorisms

Attached: 2rabbits-2-form-The-Smithfield.jpg (640x407, 63K)

Yes but I’d be mad about it afterwards. She reminds me of Skylar in good will hunting.

I’m threatened by her desu and that’s why I lashed out I’m sorry

Attached: 6917678B-FD14-4E3F-93D8-4F3D592A4419.jpg (370x699, 40K)

You can just wake up early and leave without leaving your number

Why aren't you a philosothot with three million youtube subscribers Veeky Forums? Do you hate betabucks?

>philosothot

damn

One time I tried this and she woke up and I had to give her my number. I gave her a fake one and I’ve probably seen her and made eye contact about 15 times on campus since