So it says here you have a "Alternative History" scenario you want to pitch. Would you care to elaborate?

>So it says here you have a "Alternative History" scenario you want to pitch. Would you care to elaborate?

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/mobile/news/article/lyudmila-putina-once-called-her-husband-a-vampire/481294.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Voltaire becomes Emperor of the HRE

Trotsky wins the power struggle and succeeds Lenin

Julian the Apostate doesn't die in battle.

Hindu–German conspiracy succeeds

Benedict Arnold's actions get GW killed.

Buddhism takes off in Greece, syncretizing with Stoicism and becomes the dominant religion in Europe.

ancient greeks invent the internet - shitposting abounds

this. though I'm not sure if he could have permanently reversed what Constantine started

After WW1, France falls to fascist leagues and ally with Germany. There is no invasion of Poland, instead, all of Europe becomes a land ruled by extremists, and trying to invade the USSR.

This actually doesn't change that much tho.

American unions gain enough power and influence to enact national corporate syndicalism, resulting in America becoming a truly Fascist corporatist state.

This causes the United States to ally with fascist Italy, due to pressure from Italy and the United States (and due to extra leverage from the United States) the holocaust never occurs, instead the Jews are mostly deported and relocated.

Japan stays an imperial power, Italy slowly becomes an extremely efficient state, Germany does it's lebensraum until taking on all Germanic land, at which the fascist USA pressures it to cool it.

Eventually the USA and Germany create the EU and NATO, the EU is used by Germany to rule the sum of Europe and NATO is used to spread the fascist and national agenda spear-headed by the USA and Germany.

with Fascist powers at such a height British fascism flourishes, under the helm of Oswald Mosley Britan becomes a fascist state. Eventually Oswald Mosley negotiates for the majority of Europe to unite into a single fascist nation.

This is encouraged by the EU and NATO, eventually Fascist Europe is formed.

Inalchuq doesn't kill the mongol trade caravan, and thus genghis khan never rapes the arab world. The arabs become the dominant civilization instead of europe.

Ok, ok hear me out, it's more of a conspiracy than alternate history, but hear me out okay? Julius Caesar didn't die on the Ides of March, Brutus faked his final thrust, but all the other senators did manage to wound him. After recovering in secret, he roamed the European countryside, making his way into the slavic lands, where he stayed for millenia, as he is a vampire. Okay don't leave yet. In world war 1 he enlisted as a soldier for Russia, in world war 2 he enlisted again, and he continued his life. Starved for power, he rose back up through the ranks of modern politics. Currently he reigns over Russia as Vladimir Putin.

themoscowtimes.com/mobile/news/article/lyudmila-putina-once-called-her-husband-a-vampire/481294.html

Pic 1/2

2/2

Operation Unthinkable goes through, the Western Allies invade the USSR, fail like Napoleon/Hitler, Stalin rides triumphant into Paris, USSR becomes UESR, eventually world communism is achieved

>Longinus misses

USA supports Ho Chi Minh post-WWII and tell the French to fuck off. Vietnam becomes an ally to USA and successfully invades China during the Korean War.

The Persians win the Battle of Salamid.

Fascist Italy gets its shit together and conquers Britain's colonies

White Russian forces unite behind Baron von Ungern-Sternberg after the murder of the Czar.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

That is actually neat. Thanks for the read.

Judaism remains polytheist and christianity never happens.

Yes, of course, I would like to propose that the agglomeration known as the *snickers* er-hem sorry, the... "Holy" "Roman" "Empire" *snort* actually be representative of its title.

Alexander's army never said fuck you and threatened to desert.

British Union goes into power.

That would be great! I really like this idea.

I like this one too since it's comical. It would be an absolute disaster.

Germany maintains its alliance with Russia after the retirement of Otto von Bismarck. Austria-Hungary is instead the one that leaves the League of Three Emperors, and the Franco-Russian alliance never materializes. World War I is fought by Germany, Russia, Italy, etc. against Austria, France, Britain, the Ottomans, etc.

Without a Russian threat in the east, Germany is not under pressure to quickly take Paris before they can mobilize. Instead, it is Austria who is threatened by their presence. This shifts the advantage to the Triple Alliance.

Peace is achieved earlier than expected because Russia and Germany are on the same side, and hence there are no demands for a liberated Poland, etc. The US never joins the war as a result. The Zimmerman note never exists, etc. The United States retains a non-intervention policy for years to come.

There is never a Yugoslavia. The Russians take swathes of Ottoman territory. British and French colonies are dismantled and liberated/handed over to Germany/Italy/etc.

There is no Treaty of Versailles and no depression in Germany. Hitler never rises to power and World War II never occurs. World War I is forever known as "The Great War".

Gustavus Adolphus doesn't die in battle. In fact, he lives to a ripe old age and just keeps on conquering for as long as he lives. He unites the Scandinavian peoples under one flag and conquers the Baltic.

Pneumatic tubes never died