Guys, how do we achieve our goal of a united Arab nation?

Guys, how do we achieve our goal of a united Arab nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>united
>Arab
>nation

Nice meme.

Why.jpg

>we
>our

Since when it's "our" goal?
also, don't count us in.
t.user from kikestan

>arabs ruling themselves

you will be our semitic brothers again when you liberate you from european ashkenazi rule.

No thanks senpai

You'd need to stop being Arabs to begin with.

You guys are shit at war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin

>Battle_of
What matters is the end result - not the battles. ze germans won quite a few and yet they never won a single war.

>800 years ago

Why even bring this up?

>battles fought almost 1000 years ago are indicative of modern military capability

Genocide honestly

Having a secular Jewish state before your messhikhh arrives goes against your religion, so in a way we'd be doing you a favour.

Where would the capital be?

I know the original plan was for it to be Damascus but it's probably not in the best shape now, nor Baghdad for that matter.

By having universal education and a scientific worldview. Then Arabs in a few generations might realize that fighting each other is fucking stupid and they are constantly used as pawns by the powers striving for hegemony.

It seems they would rather just muck about in the dirt with their death cult religion desu.

Of who? I'd rather we integrate Jews and make all the Ashkenazis return to their roots and become Mizrahi Jews (who are basically Arab Jews) than do any ethnic cleansing.

>goes against your religion
And? It's not like god was in our favour, especially in the last century (shoa and all the other oy veys)

Probably Cairo, since its the largest city, and its in a nice central location. Damascus and Baghdad will obviously be rebuilt. Probably have secondary military headquarters in Damascus since its near the borders and its on a plateau so its easily defended. Damascus has always resisted invasions from the western side.

God doesn't care about you, God doesn't care about politics or nations or that crap.

The point of religion isn't to please God, its to maintain order. If you want your civilisation to progress and to last, you need to have a moderate sense of religion to keep people in line and to keep people going forward. If religion goes too far, people start regressing into sectarian stone age mentalities. If religion goes too little, then the people become hedonistic and the country becomes corrupt and worthless and starts to fall apart from strife.

A moderate amount of religion is necessary to maintain order.

They already tried it, it didn't work out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Republic

>last battle happened more than 800 years ago
>had the Muslims outnumber their enemies

Or we could just brainwash the people into believing that we're under constant attack and keep reminding them that we have no where to go, and by doing that they'd fight to the very end.

what about the Ottoman Empire? and the caliphates before it?

>Ottoman empire
>united
>arab
>nation

there were Arabs united under the Ottoman empire...

I am pretty sure it don't count as the Arabs weren't the ones in power.

Their were also a bunch of non-Arabs in the empire. Would you consider the Ottoman Empire Yugoslavia too just because they conquered all the Southern Slavs? Is it both? This is some serious reaching.

what's your point?

I'd need to think about that one. But the OP asked about a united Arab nation. Ottoman empire was a bit like that.

That yii9 can't call anything a united arab nation if they treat Arabs as their bitches.

You interpret the question however you want, and I will interpret it how I want.

I suppose it was, but the Ottoman Empire just like all of the caliphates before it was one distinct group of Muslims ruling all the rest. They weren't united as much as they were subjugated.

You should start by destroying Saudi monarchy.

How are you even interpreting the word 'united'? You can be united and subjugated.

Just as retarded as panslavism.

u·nit·ed
yo͞oˈnīdəd/
adjective
joined together politically, for a common purpose, or by common feelings.

If it's just one group militarily conquering the whole thing I don't really feel like it counts. Sure once the job is done they're all "united" but if your forcing something on someone it's not really unity.

Let's not

ok fair enough

that's fucking retarded

>the british empire is an indian nation because indians were united under it

lol, the ummayads were like the least muslim and religious empire in history. Even Muslims don't consider them caliphs but just kings cause everyone knows they were barely muslim.

the ummaya were a bunch of arab merchants who fought against muhammad and muslims, but then when they saw the tides turning, switched sides and converted for the sake of convenience. They then used their new power and smart merchant policies to raise an army an conquered the persian and eastern roman empires all the way up to spain and china.

so yeah, they were pretty based.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

fuck off retard that's not at all what I was implying.

Why?

The Arabs have been failing since the fall of the Abbasids.

Arab identity has been hijacked by tribal warlords with too much oil money, who, not satisfied with corrupting the Arab-speaking world, are corrupting Islam to it's very core.

Arab politicians are the biggest sell outs on earth. And Arab populations are just as stupid, racist, and backwards thinking as Europeans.

As an Arab born to immigrant parents, and Muslim, the best thing for the Middle East is to submit to American occupation, as long as they use American soldiers and not Mercenaries. In return, Middle East countries allow American businesses to drill and refine their oil, but the Middle Eastern countries can choose which company, as long as it's American.

they were corrupt and decadent, and their exploitation of everyone that wasn't Arab caused their dynasty to fall in less than 200 years. They also inherited the Empire from the Rashidun Caliphs.

After their fall, the Abbasids actually made the Muslim world prosper. The Ummayads were failures and usurpers.

This is wrong. Well, depends what interpretation. A big stream of judaism, the ones living in the territories, believe that human action can hasted the end times and thus settling in israel qill bring about the messiah faster.

>an israeli who has no idea whats going on in his own country. Eh, less Veeky Forums, more RL.

>Arab populations are just as stupid, racist, and backwards thinking as Europeans.
Please tell me you don't live in europe and definitely didn't move here because of anything else than job related reasons.

>East of Egypt
>Arab

You have insulted my mighty superior Berber blood

Canaan is the only option.

>meddling with the plans of God

lord of the flies but with more beheadings

We don't. We won't. We shouldn't.

irrelevant. ask something less stupid and with a point.

Reminder that most Eastern Iraqis are genetically closer to Iranians then other Arabs. And that Kurdistan deserves its existence.