It's 1807 and you're Emperor of the French. What do you do?

It's 1807 and you're Emperor of the French. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peninsular_War#Napoleon.27s_invasion_of_Spain.2C_1808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two ladies at the same time.

Literally copy Napoleon except treat the russian situation with caution

Guillotine the Habsburgs and Hohenzollerns

Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh.

convert to islam and declare jihad on netherlands

Time for another trip to the orient, let the french generals clean that shit up

What can you even do about Britain?

10 noblewomen at the same time. 5 pairs of mother-daughters. make one pair lick my butthole.
And not invade russia

Install a republican regime in Spain, finish Portugal myself, annex Austrian territories, conquer Russia up to smolensk and annex that, then get Constantinople.

Develop a fleet of steam-powered ironclads. Take jersey Malta and gibraltar and negotiate.

I see you enjoy conquest victory modes.

I do. Cultural and space race victories are for fags.

Also, probably fail badly at it because hindsight doesn't work as well as tactical genius.

Same shit Napoopan did aside from invading Russia: instead of going on the attack, play the british game and move around Poland holding ground and making polish partisans do the dirty work.
The Peninsular war would probably solve itself with 100-150k more more men or even just Napoopan going himself in Spain. Alternatively there might have been a political solution, but they already failed irl to put a legitimate puppet king on the throne, so I'm not sure what could France do. A republican regime seems very unlikely, so might as well put Joe on the throne and keep him there by force of arms.

>I do. Cultural and space race victories are for fags.
>Also, probably fail badly at it because hindsight doesn't work as well as tactical genius.
word

Why unlikely ? The problem with Joe is that he had everyone against him. The church and its peasants, the proto nationalists and loyalists, the disappointed republicans, the ones who didn't want no troubles... A bourgeois republic would work better.

>Why unlikely ?
Because Spain. Just look at the Cadiz government, the regalists were still very strong in spite of the liberals being largely subsidized by Britain and the government representing basically the burguesia instead of Spain at large. And even the liberals were looking more for an UK style form of government than outright republicanism and all it implied. Also the countryside was still basically impervious to liberal idealism.
The best option would have been forcing a costitutional monarchy with Ferdinand on the throne, but if Napoleon tried and failed, so I'm not quite sure what would need to change for it to happen.

Napoleon himself did go to Spain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peninsular_War#Napoleon.27s_invasion_of_Spain.2C_1808
it went pretty well, but the war continued there after he left. Should he have just gone back after beating the Fifth Coalition instead of going to Russia?
Going to Russia at all is probably a bad idea I'm just wondering how much better fucking around in Spain would go.

Nothing

>Should he have just gone back after beating the Fifth Coalition instead of going to Russia?
Probably, yeah. Or at least send part of those 700k men there since holding out in Poland against Russia wouldn't have required nearly as much manpower.
Wellington was already terrified that the french army would try double pronged attacks on Portugal from the north and the east, but they didn't have enough men due to the spanish partisans' shitshow. You send another 100k there and you can probably brute force away the problem. Of course it would be crude, wasteful and inefficient, but I'm no strategic genius and I can't think of anything else.

this

napoleons grand armee beat off a coalition of several countries, you just have to not be retarded like napoleon did that one time and you could eventually have europe under your thumb

Don't put my retarded brothers in the thrones of conquered countries.
Somehow find a way to assassinate all the ruling class of Britain.
Don't antagonise Russia with the continental system which didn't work and bankrupted a lot of French businessmen.

Pretty much this. Declare victory and cash in my chips.

Bravo!!!!

Death to Monarchists!!!!

Long live the Revolution!!!!

Bring back Republican government, become a hero, live out my life as a private citizen for the rest of my live pursuing beautiful good and true things.