Does Veeky Forums like to talk about Serial Killers?

Does Veeky Forums like to talk about Serial Killers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Denyer
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cunanan
youtube.com/watch?v=mbmd-kVgc2E
whale.to/b/henry.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer#924_North_25th_Street
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently not.

Like many angsty teenagers, I used to have a thing for learning about serial killers. Gacy was always the one to disturb me the most

We are more for discussing evolution and other relevant stuff like that

I was never really disturbed by any of them because I was a Maxismus Autismus back then. I just found them interesting

Have one from my hometown:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Denyer

/x/ does. But it's also the worst board on Veeky Forums so good luck finding one, and all of them have been discussed to death so noone cares anymore.

what a spoopy cartoon

Dahmer freaked me out the most

This guy is interesting and not really well known.
More of a spree killer though not serial
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cunanan

bump

Kek, this is now the official /r9k/ serial killer

" During a police interview Denyer said the motivation for his crimes was a hatred of women in general.[2]

POLICE: Can you explain why we have women victims?
DENYER: I just hate them.
POLICE: I beg your pardon.
DENYER: I hate them all.
POLICE: Those particular girls or women in general?
DENYER: General."

Dahmer and Gacy are my baes

that schizo that would go door to door looking for people to kill then dissolving them in his apartment always freaked me out the most

that and the guys who hung out on Veeky Forums

I think we have our man
youtube.com/watch?v=mbmd-kVgc2E

The DC sniper bothered me the most.

The idea that you could just be walking along and someone caps your through a hole in the trunk of a car is some scary shit. With the rest of them, you can imagine that you could flee or fight back when they confront you, but just getting shot randomly at long range with no warning is too much.

And yet he wants to be a woman, also a lot like the robots.

Wasn't there some theory that jack the ripper was a local upholsterer?

You are all cringey murder worshiping 12 year old faggots.

We will never truly know who he was and why he did that, that's what makes the case so great.

I used to be fascinated by serial killers, their methods, motivations, the way they perceive reality... My favorite being Albert Fish.

If Jack the Ripper was active today, would he have been caught just by the evidence he left?

If he used the same methods as he did in the past I guess he'd get caught before the second murder.
But if he lived today he'd probably be more careful, who knows

Modern forensics is scary. You can't get away with anything.

didn't this guy have a micropenis?

lelno. A huge part of the reasons murders get solved is because the perpetrator had some kind of obvious motive that made them easy to find. That, or they're retarded gangbangers that do stupid shit to get themselves caught.

Unless you're actively drawing attention and resources to yourself (BTK, Unabomber), it's surprisingly difficult to get a murderer, especially if you've got no connection to the victims.

Also, a lot of forensics is pretty much the legal equivalent of voodoo. Take ballistics, for example. You're lucky if you can retrieve a casing or bullet, and all that tells you is what caliber was used and literally nothing else useful.

I was interested in them for a little while when I was younger, but I got tired of the same fags like Gacy, Dahmer and Bundy being brought up.
They weren't even that prolific desu.

The theory is that he was Polish migrant, not sure about his job

Homicide clearance rates are trending down nationwide.

>it's surprisingly difficult to get a murderer, especially if you've got no connection to the victims.
Why would you kill someone if you didn't have a connexion to them? It seems like this hypothetical only applies to random acts of violence.

>Why would you kill someone if you didn't have a connexion to them
What do you think serial killers do?

You're in a thread about serial killers, m8. Come the fuck on...

I read about that as well recently. But the theory apparently isn't widely accepted. Or people didn't catch on.

Dahmer was insane
>tried to "make a slave" by drilling a hole into a victim's skull and then pouring hydrochloric acid into it

did someone say serial killer conspiracies?
here you go lads whale.to/b/henry.html

lots of retarted speculation but entertaining non the less

>Dahmer was insane
I think that became pretty clear after the second or third victim.

>On the afternoon of May 26, 1991, Dahmer encountered a 14-year-old named Konerak Sinthasomphone on Wisconsin Avenue; he approached the youth with an offer of money to accompany him to his apartment to pose for Polaroid pictures. According to Dahmer, Sinthasomphone—the younger brother of the boy whom he had molested in 1988—was initially reluctant to the proposal, before changing his mind and accompanying Dahmer to his apartment, where the youth posed for two pictures in his underwear before Dahmer drugged him into unconsciousness and performed oral sex on him. On this occasion, Dahmer drilled a single hole into Sinthasomphone's skull, through which he injected muriatic acid into the frontal lobe.[117]

>Before Sinthasomphone fell unconscious, Dahmer led the boy into his bedroom, where the nude body of 31-year-old Tony Hughes, whom Dahmer had killed three days earlier, lay naked on the floor.[118] According to Dahmer, he "believed he [Sinthasomphone] saw this body," yet did not react to seeing the bloated corpse—likely because of the effects of the sleeping pills he had ingested and the muriatic acid Dahmer had injected into his skull. Sinthasomphone soon became unconscious, whereupon Dahmer drank several beers while lying alongside Sinthasomphone before leaving his apartment to drink at a bar, then purchase more alcohol.[119]

(1/2)

>In the early morning hours of May 27, Dahmer returned towards his apartment to discover Sinthasomphone sitting naked on the corner of 25th and State, talking in Laotian, with three hysterical young women standing near him.[120] Dahmer approached the trio and explained to the women that Sinthasomphone (whom he referred to by an alias) was his lover, and attempted to lead him to his apartment by the arm. The three women dissuaded Dahmer, explaining they had phoned 911.[121] Upon the arrival of two officers named John Balcerzak and Joseph Gabrish, Dahmer's demeanor relaxed: he informed the officers that Sinthasomphone was his 19-year-old boyfriend, that he had drank too much following a quarrel, and that he frequently behaved in this manner when intoxicated. The three women were exasperated and when one of the trio attempted to indicate to one of the officers that Sinthasomphone was bleeding from his buttocks and that he had seemingly struggled against Dahmer's attempts to walk him to his apartment, the officer harshly informed her to "butt out,"[122] "shut the hell up"[123] and to not interfere, adding the incident was "domestic."[124]

>Against the protests of the three women, the officers simply covered Sinthasomphone with a towel and walked him to Dahmer's apartment where, in an effort to verify his claim that he and Sinthasomphone were lovers, Dahmer showed the officers the two semi-nude Polaroid pictures he had taken of the youth the previous evening. The officers later reported having noted a strange scent reminiscent of excrement inside the apartment (this odor emanated from the decomposing body of Hughes).[125] Dahmer stated that to investigate this, one officer simply "peeked his head around the bedroom but really didn't take a good look." The officers then left, with a departing remark that Dahmer "take good care" of Sinthasomphone.[123][126]

(2/2)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer#924_North_25th_Street

>Upon the departure of the two police officers from his apartment, Dahmer again injected muriatic acid into Sinthasomphone's brain; on this second occasion, the injection proved fatal. The following day, May 28, Dahmer took a day's leave from work to devote himself to the dismemberment of the bodies of Sinthasomphone and Hughes, whose decomposing body had been lying in his bedroom as police brought Sinthasomphone back to his apartment. He retained both victims' skulls.[128]

(3/2)

Janitor

Get on my level nooblords

I'm actually from Roseville.
Used to go to Citrus Heights very often, and grew up going to church with my family in Carmichael.
From what I understand there's a new POI and he used to go to a Seventh Day Adventist Church in Carmichael.

Yeah, on Reddit /r/UnresolvedMysteries, /r/EARONS, and /r/serialkillers they call him The Baby Dick Killer.

I don't get it, seems all over the board with this guy.

>Police considered few of the findings to be of note, except multiple tubes of hydrocortisone cream and a fairly extensive collection of the fiction of C.S. Lewis.

Fucking police officers in cases like this is what makes me fucking rage so much. Fuck I hate the police when it comes to actually solving something. Stopping crimes and such is one thing but when it requires them to do more than they have to or to think more than they have to they just turn into every other lazy slob in the world and think fuck it.

The guy was a real jerk.

>disturbed by serial killers

Are you 15 year old or a woman?

Why, they're just degenerate faggots committing senseless violence, it's more akin to something like drug addicts or mental illness, interesting as a whole but the specifics is just voyeuristic and lurid. There are more important things to discuss, unless you're an emo 15 year old

>Konerak Sinthasomphone

He deserved to get killed for having such a goofy name, top fucking kek.

Being fascinated by serial killer, both negatively and positively, is a 100% media hype.

Eh, there are retards everywhere, man. Most people don't really know what the fuck they're doing.

>multiple tubes of hydrocortisone cream and a fairly extensive collection of the fiction of C.S. Lewis.
These are normal things to own though. I'd just guess that he liked reading and had sensitive skin...

I mean they're not really that noteworthy from a historical perspective unless one got into a position of power or completely captivated a society for some time. You can study them and their impact on American society but unless Ted Bundy stayed in law school and became governor like some thought he would and was then found to be a serial killer they're not really noteworthy. Also for the record that'd be fucking metal if a politician was found out as a serial killer.

>noteworthy from a historical perspective
No such thing.

>no such thing
triggered

>having such a goofy name
prettyy sure it's lao

>BTK
the way he got caught was fucking hilarious
>asks the police if they can track him via a floppy disk with data saved from his computer
>they lie and say no
>he actually sent it the absolute mad man

>the guy who hang out on Veeky Forums
You mean Schooltony Shootano or the Supreme Gentleman?

>/x/
That board is beyond saving at this point. It's sad now

more like lmao am i right? xD

Not that user but I think supreme gentleman went on /pol/