Why live?

I feel like life is at least 90% some sort of suffering. Why go on? What keeps you guys going? If I love for a goal it can just as easily fail or I can become disinterested and I'm back at square one. Even if I reach my goal I then have to find a new one and will be in an endless loop of want. Should I become more stoic? Apathy? Why isn't endless sleep preferable?

Also I know pic related isn't the full quote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmAdcwll4Ok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not this shit again, seriously.
>muh lack of meaning
>muh "life goals"
>muh suffering
It's easy, you get to choose: Be a madcunt or be a sadcunt. Did Zyzz not teach you anything.

Life isn't that bad holy shit stop being such a little bitch

>not this again
Yeah I know, at least it's not theism vs atheism

>don't be a sadcunt
So one becomes a sickunt just to become a sickunt?

Should have done an
>inb4
But oh well.

>life isn't that bad
What is good then? Are you just going to list simple hedonistic things like pussy and the sunlight?

>things like pussy and the sunlight

Nah
A lot of things are just fascinating and I want to learn about them.

Yeah I figured reading philosophy is a decent reason to continue for the time being. That and if I am going to end it I would want my decision to be "informed."

>thinking I meant philosophy
Philosophy a shit its just meaningless drivel that always ends up at "you can't know nuffin" stick with science.

Why not both? If philosophy states you can't no nuffin then science yields you can't no nuffin, you just have to rely on empiricism. If I were to drive into science I would be plagued with the question, "is this the only way it can be?" I don't know if math or philosophy would be the best route but rigorous epistemology appears to be the best course of action.

One becomes a sick cunt or die trying, for the alternative is worse than death.

Just do whatever you feel like you should. It's not like you're gonna live forever

I have to listen to this everywhere I go

youtube.com/watch?v=zmAdcwll4Ok

You don't have it that bad

I think I recognize that font from Garry's Mod

PROTIP: If you're a dumb idiot who "suffers" from "depression" (i.e. teenage mopping), know that it can very easily be cured through light exercise, sun exposure and mild sleep deprivation.

mild sleep deprivation what the fuck

I think you mean the opposite.

Why? But headphones?

I'll start lifting again Tuesday. However
>man up muthafukah
Isn't satisfactory, or a reason at all.

I don't know, user. I don't think anyone can really answer that for you.

I felt the same way a while ago. Then I started reading a bit more and changed my lifestyle a little bit and, well, I don't feel the same way at all.

I know it's kind of shitty as far as advice goes, but I'd say just take your time, shift your living up a little and try experiencing some new things. At the very least it might take your mind off some of your larger concerns.

Thanks for the advice m8
Also thanks to everyone else posting in the thread, shit flinging or non

I'll keep reading

Gonna post some shitty images before I leave for work

>Zyzz will never lift with you
FUG.

but if you are dead you can't eat chocolate

Spend your life in action so you have little time to think about trivialities.
Once you come to a time when you cannot act any longer, and must sit and think, you can finally come to realize that you have done things with your life and appreciate what you have done.