Read the image title.

>habsburg
i dont think its the portrait that is distorted

>image.jpg

Fuck this thread

What's wierd looking about it?

this is an interesting bastard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony,_bastard_of_Burgundy

it was probably more fun to be a favored courtier like this than someone burdened by power and responsibilities

Lemme tell you 'bout mannerism

>
>
>

Please do, all I ever hear about it is that it was weird, boring and not the baroque.

Not actually a portrait

Not much to say, really.

It was in part a rejection of the perfect idealization of the high renaissance in favor of distinct individuality that results in sometimes slightly off looking pieces to something horribly bizarre, like this.

People are divided on who began Mannerism, but I believe that Michelangelo's later frescoes, like the Crucifixion of Peter or the last Judgement, are distinctly mannerist, while some will say that it began with the generation that tutored under the last generation of the high renaissance, like the students of Raphael, Michelangelo, or Andrea del Sarto.

YOU ARE THE ONE NEO

Spoderman

looks like an autist

I actually sincerely doubt Martin Luther thought his Reformation would be anything less than a total success.

He doesn't seem to have considered that open interpretation of the bible might result in people interpreting things differently than he did.

cause he interpreted it right, the others are just wrong

truly revolutionary religious thinking

>He doesn't seem to have considered that open interpretation of the bible might result in people interpreting things differently than he did.

This is obviously the Jewish peoples fault

There was also his stance on the Jews.

>Maybe we should try being nice to the Jews
>Oh, wait, they aren't converting even after we were nice
>We should have killed them while we had the chance

Fucking retard

You can see she tried her best to hide the Habsburgy out of Marie, but alas the chin is too strong.

Wasn't Charles II so inbred that he'd have been less so had his parents been siblings?