ITT: historical figures you are related to by blood

ITT: historical figures you are related to by blood

I'm related to Mawloud Mukhlis, an Iraqi general who joined the Arab revolt against the Ottomans. He's mentioned in T.E. Lawrence's book.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah
pitt.edu/~votruba/qsonhist/celebrities/polereczkyj.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought you mudslimes didn't believe in nationalism.

fuck off, retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_nationalism

Aren't all mudslimes supposed to coalesce into one big blob of slime without regard for ehtnic/cultural distinctions?

Not that user but
>retard from /pol/ thinks he has any historical knowledge, let alone any knowledge about muslims except for memes

Doesn't their magical book encourage them to form a universal community of mudslimes without any regard for nationality?

He's right you pleb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

"Ummah" is the Arab word for community or nation.

Ummah al-Arabiya is used by Arab nationalists to refer to the Arab nation

Ummah al-Islamiya is used by islamists to refer to all Muslim countries.

Generally Arab Nationalists compete with Islamists and the two are always fighting, Nasser fought the Muslim Brotherhood, Saddam fought Khomeini and the Dawa Party, Assad fights Nusra Front and ISIS.

arab nationalism and islamism are often at odds with each other and are not compatible hence the conflict of ideologies, so you're not wrong in that regard, but you're a retard in assuming all Muslims are Islamists who apply religion politically.

Do haploshits count?

>I come from the same unbroken patrilineal line as this manlet

I'm a direct male line descendant of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews.

I have Gilbert's Syndrome, so that means I share a close common ancestor with Napoleon. That's about it.

>Someone tries to make an interesting thread
>Off topic shitposting about race and religion in the first replies
Why didn't moot get rid of the cancer when he had a chance?

>I thought you christcucks were all pacifists, doesn't the bible says "Thou shalt not kill" and "Turn the other cheek"? How come Christian countries have soldiers?

>Related to the Minister of the Army & part of the war cabinet in WW2 for my country
>...
>Not much else
>There's some bullshit story about our family in the 1600's saving Charles II while he was fleeing on horseback from losing a battle
>The head of the family was of a similar build, so Charles and he swapped clothes and he rode on Charles' horse to allow the king to elude his captors

Not sure how that all transpired while he was being chased but oh well

N-no, your family story is dumb ;_;

I'm descended from the rival king in Macbeth

King Duncan

Supposedly Sacagawea, but I never fact checked it.

I'll take Nasser for 800 Alex

I'm Canadian so I'm probably descended from Genghis Khan.

/pol/ was meant as a containment board m8

Spaniard here, sorry for my awful english

I'm descendant of Rui PĂ©rez, a sailor who put razors in his ship to break the chain which protected the port of Sevilla during the siege of 1247 against the moors.

Ferdinand III gave him a coat of arms (pic related), which is used to this day in some towns and cities in the north of Spain.

I'm a descendant of William Brewster, making me one in a long line of original Americans who rekt Indian shit

pitt.edu/~votruba/qsonhist/celebrities/polereczkyj.html

This guy.

The closest I've got to something at least a little unique in my known family history is that my great great great grandfather was a wogstomper who killed blackies in Sudan for king and country in 1885. Wouldn't call him a 'historical figure' though.

pic also related.

Possibly Joseph Smith by my maternal grandfather

Yakov Sverdlov-Jew Bolshevik who is responsible for the death of Tzar Nikolai II.
I feel ashamed.