Columbus was spaniard

>tl,dr: Columbus was Pedro Madruga, a spanish noble man from Galicia who had to run away to Portugal with his friends and years later came back to Spain to offer to the Catholic kings his proyect.

This theory is almost 150 years old, and it wasn't debunked yet. The only thing that make it fail to the Genova Origin Theory is the fact that some documents were written in top with ink to take photos of the text properly, and now it is prove by scientific analysis that they are completely genuine and their content is the same.

In this thread I will post some coincidents that, I will sure you will make you think that I'm right.

>First coincidence: Pedro Madruga was born in San Salvador de Poio, Pontevedra, Spain. Columbus name the first island that he found San Salvador.

>Second Coincidence: Colon celebrated the festivity of the Virgen de la O in the Americas. The Virgin de la O is the principal festivity in Pontevedra.

I will post more coincidences in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parading_on_donkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Third Coincidence: He took the principal ship, La Gallega, in Pontevedra, and name it Santa María de la Inmaculada Concepción, which is also a mayor festivity in Pontevedra.

>Third Coincidence: Pedro Madruga and Christopher columbus used the same weird torture method with his enemies: They naked them and put it in a donkey: Pedro Madruga did it with Tui's bishop and Columbus with a native woman.

>Fourth Coincide: He named the second island he found Porto Santo. Porto Santo is also a place in Poio, Pontevedra.

>*Sixth coincidence: Pedro Madruga and Columbus had another weird caracteristic: They could resist days withouth sleeping ("Madruga" means wake up early).

>Seventh coincidence: He named two rivers in America Rio Minho and Rio Xallas. They are two rivers with the same name in Galicia.

>Eighth: He married with a portuguese noble woman. It is almost impossible to do it if the man is not also another noble like Pedro Madruga. If the Genovese theory is correct it will be extremely strange.

>Nineth: It already exists a Colon family in Pontevedra before Columbus and Pedro Madruga were born. This family has french origins and the real surname was Coullon. They changed it to Collon. Collon literally means testicle in galician, so they deleted one letter and the name turn finally in COLON.

>Pic related is the inscription with the deleted letter. Look the second line

>Tenth: When he returned to Europe in the first expedition he sent one of the ships to Baiona, which was the first place in Europe to know the discovery. Pedro Madruga had a castle in Baiona.

> They naked them and put it in a donkey
What

This is a lot of effort to prove that a guy who was so wrong he was right was actually spanish.

>Eleventh (this is almost /x/ tier, but I will post it anyway):

>In 1992, the Government of the United States decided to make a present to Spain to conmemorate the important data: They took californian sequoias and they planted it in a place that they previosly choose: A mount in Poio, Pontevedra. It's like they are saying 'we know your history'.

They took the victim, nake it and make them ride the donkey.

WE

MUST UNITE

Ah. FYI naked is an adjective in English, I can see how that might be confusing. To make someone naked, you strip them.

Oh, sorry, I though it was the correct form to say it.

>I will post another one and this will make you think: Pedro Madruga and Columbus were exactly in the same city in 1486. Columbus finally could talk with the Catholic Kings abouth his proyect. Pedro madruga supossely died months after. His body was never found, or buried, and the causes of their death are unknown.

>And this will literally make you blow your mind: Cristobal de Sotomayor was named governor of Puerto Rico by Ponce de León. Sotomayor was the son of Pedro "Madruga" Álvarez de Sotomayor.

caramba puta madre cabron ay ay ay ay viva espana tortillas patatas jajajaja chinga tu madre arrrrrrrrrriba we wuz italianos cabron viva espana 2010 campeones jajaja

>Why the italians never were able to match de Columbus' DNA with people with the Colombo surname today?

I will bump it one more time.

So maybe he was a Spanish piece of shit instead of a Genoese piece of shit. big whoop.

>Another fact: When Columbus died he was buried in San Francisco convent, Valladolid, Spain. The father of Pedro Madruga was also buried there.

>When his corpse was moved to Seville he was buried in a Place who was owned by Per Afán. Per Afan was also cousin and a Great friend of Madruga.

Literally who the fuck cares?

Wasn't already confirmed that he was from Genoa?

What is a truly mistery is that Columbus had already proofs that America existed even before knowing Catholic Kings. There are chances he already visited America earlier.

They were never able to find ancestors or family in Genoa with DNA tests.

Theres some theories that he was portuguese or something and that our king knew everything.
He was around here for sure.

He was italian (genoan to be precise) and no amount of damage control will change that. Stay mad Alejandro

I am sold. This point is fucking convincing I don't even know which Columbus biography I should burn first.

That was common in a lot of places in the world. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parading_on_donkey

Yes, surely only the people in Pontevedra celebrated the fucking virgin Mary you dumb shit

Coincidences arent proof. Until you come with solid evidence, i dont really give a shit.

This is probably one of the hardest evidences of this theory: The message behind his signature. A lot of theories suggest that columbus wrote an encrypt message. This doesn't have any sense. Although he was extremely clever, Columbus wasn't a renaissance man, his attitude was purely medieval. The key of their signature is simple: He is telling us the surname of their ancestors and his name.

S: Sotomayor
SAS: Sotomayor Álvarez Sotomayor
XMY: Xuarez Mendez Yañez.

The last line reffers to the name that his father gave him when he recognized him as a legitimate son (Pedro Madruga was a bastard and his mother was Constanza Colon):

Xristobal PedrO FERnandez EaNeS.

Columbus was an idiot who would have died if he were right about his ideas. He was also horribly cruel.

You can have him pham.