Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
Why did Nazis hate Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/02/the-historian-whitewashing-ukraines-past-volodymyr-viatrovych/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska
youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GHHTULVaRK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were living in their farm land/living space and weren't currently working as their slave labor force.

but they didn't

It's amazing how Hitler wanted to exterminate blonde/blue eyed Slavs but made an alliance with olive skinned mediterranean manlets and Japs

That's weird

Too many drugs.

He didn't hate all Slavs.

He was an emotional and unstable. When Poland accepted UK and French offer, he became butthurt and wanted to genocide the whole nation for this betrayal.

He expected Poland to have his back when he goes to war with France, then they both would go against the Soviets.

Polish prime minister Beck said no, hence the butthurt.

Have you ever been around eastern europe?

Hitler wanted to exterminate finggoloid russians, gypsy serbs, and jewish polacks.

The third reich itself was allied with Bulgaria, Croatia, and partially Ukraine. The "all slavs must be exterminated" came from the fact that russians were the dominant slav nationality and as such it was perceived among the lesser knowing folks that slav equates russian.

Even then it's not like russia didn't have Vlasov and the People's Liberation Army.

>jewish polacks
I guess 85% of Poles were Jewish.

Funilly enough Jews assimilated in Germany and into German culture. So many of Germans didn't even know their jewish roots.

>Latvians
>Estonians
>Lithuanians
since when are those slavic

According to Nazi meme science they were.

They also believed they're proto indo europeans. KEK

>yfw millions of Ukrainians and Russians volunteered military service to the Reich.
>Yfw Hitler refused them and put a brutal (even by Nazi Standard) Reichkomissar in charge of the region.

because Germany wanted to crush Russia to achieve dominance in continental Europe... you know like in WW1? And americans should know all about demonizing your enemy

>fight tough war on almost all fronts
>waste resources, troops and money to kill bunch of people

>Why did Nazis hate Slavs?
The same reason as the rest of the German population. Go read Chris Browning: Ordinary men, before you shit post again.

> millions

Why was the polish underground in conflict with Ukrainian Insurgent Army.

>and partially Ukraine
Ukraine is a very good example to show just how opportunistic German national policy actually was.

>OUN-B (radicals) wants to use Nazis in order to get independent Ukraine
>That doesn't work
>OUN-M (moderates) wants to collaborate with Nazis in order to get some benefits for Ukraine
>That doesn't work
>In the end both OUN branches get cracked down on with plenty of people shot
>Later on Germans start losing the war
>Ukrainians are "suddenly" deemed not Slavs but Goth descendants
>14th Grenadier division is established
>Once Germany is on the verge of destruction true national units are established

That's greatly simplifying it, of course, but my point is, Germans didn't really care much about their memes themselves, they were perfectly fine with "adjusting" them so long as their original goals of muh Lebensraum would be ultimately reached. Poles just got the short end of the stick being right next door.

In fact, Russians were the biggest WW2 collaborators ever, curiously enough, though mostly they were only Hiwis and other auxiliaries, and Germans did commit plenty of atrocities on all occupied territories.

tfw the trains used to shuttle the kikes around to summer camp could have been used to transfer troops or move U-boats over land to reach the Mediterranean

> >waste resources, troops and money to kill bunch of people
Um. Wasn't the idea to confiscate everything on conquered territories and turn population into slaves?

>Croatia
Axis member

>Slovakia
Axis member

>Bulgaria
Axis member

Nazis hated only those Slavs who were actively going against German interests, namely Poland and USSR.

Because Ukies were worse than Nazies.

ukrainians are historically autismos

Ukrainian-Polish relations were "not very good" to say the least, with Poles oppressing Ukrainians hard. Ukrainian Insurgent Army, being founded on integral nationalism principles originally, deemed it necessary to fight everyone who opposed Ukrainian idea, meaning Nazis, Poles and Soviets alike.

> In fact, Russians were the biggest WW2 collaborators ever
Don't forget to give percentage of population, please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

>Poles oppressing Ukrainians hard.
It was the opposite you lying whore.

> dindu
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/02/the-historian-whitewashing-ukraines-past-volodymyr-viatrovych/

Didn't know Gypsies were Ukrainian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Dolińska

youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y

Fuck Ukrainians.

Unironically one of the best posts ITT

This is true
I read that some Ukranian children were giving flowers and food to the German soldiers and the high rank Nazis ordered that they were gunned right there

>finggoloid russians
But Finns always claim Hitler loved them?

YOU DO NOT NEED TO THINK

HITLER WILL THINK FOR YOU

Man fuck the USSR

She's gushing.

That is after they washed themselves in blood of children and decapitated women or before?

They didn't. They hated communism and the Bolsheviks.

>I get my opinions from Soviet propaganda films

>tfw no slavic qts wishing for Aryanization hanging off you.

Come get some Lebensborn children, frauleins.

>Soviet propaganda films
Ukrainian atrocities towards Poles aren't soviet propaganda.

delete this

you're right those are putinist propaganda

I Blitzkrieg for your freedom.

Looks like some fun.

>proud OUN member attacking a russian proofster.png

>you're right those are putinist propaganda
Your whole life is putin's propaganda.

Partially that, partially poles still being butthurt 70 years later.

Tfw no Hiwi grill keeping you fed, watered and healthy.

Those persons were killed after that pictures were taken because uncle Hitler didn't want their soldiers to socialize with Ukranians

we dindu nuffin XD DA DEVIL POLAKCS N RUSKIE

The world tour continues.

t. Ilya Ehrenburg

Start shit, get hit.

tfw the women march for you.

Those are German women though.

>pic related: Lviv massacre.

Those aren't Nazis chasing after Jews with sticks. They're Ukrainians. In 1941. Right after the Nazis invaded. Didn't take the Ukies 2 minutes to decide they wanted to help their "liberators" out who never made a single promise to restore Ukrainian sovereignty.

Mind you, the Ukrainians were in many ways historically more Jew-murder-happy than the Germans, and yet virtually none received justice for crimes which the Germans took the heat for. Nazis used the Ukies for patsies with the hollow promise of independence and they didn't even know it. Ukies gladly collaborated with the Nazis until they left, then successfully used the old "we slavs dindu nuffin! WE WUZ VICTIMS AND SHEEIIT! when the Soviets came back in '44.

Ukrainians earned their fate.

>Jew-murder-happy

Is that bad?

>Ukrainians
>Lwow
pick 1

???

Everyone wants the BNC

It's like one massacre didn't teach you anything.

>all them germanic masterrace faces ITT

German POW and his French fiancee who joined him in a POW camp voluntarily.

Protip: every single country portrays its soldiers as handsome and enemy soldiers as ugly fucks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

whores

>Lviv
>the largest city in western Ukraine and the seventh largest city in the country overall, is one of the main cultural centres of Ukraine.

Just because you were once part of Poland does not make you Polish

Considering the Ukraine never did anything constructive until the Soviets came along, killing Jews was their only accomplishment as a society. Which is lulzy as fuck considering a few years of Soviet Holodomor had a higher body count than centuries of Ukrainian pogroms.

And British men jizzed at the sight of German soldiers. Go figure.

> portrays
If it makes you feel better. Just don't forget who won the war.

I think he meant Lviv is neither Polish nor Ukrainian.

>once
For the entire history you mean?

also
>ukraine
>culture
wew lad

Obviously. Images like those are only posted unironically by the thoroughly spooked.

Where can I get a quadrule telnyashka?
(in x-large)

Then why did they kill more than 20 millions only civilians in USSR and Poland?

>Roza Shanina

Nothing of value was lost.

But they all were Communists.

t. butthurt
Germans are the biggest communists in the history of entire world.

Not butthurt, just glad that cunt is dead.

Poland: I'd say that was an extermination campaign

USSR: Mostly kneejerk reaction to partisan operations combined with diseases and neglecting the POWs and civilians alike. A lot of the "victims of extermination" were just people who died of starvation because there was no food.

What are you nitpicking? My entire point was that the people living in this part of Eastern Europe (Poles, Ukrainians, Belarusians) were not the dindu nuffins they say they were.

It goes like this:
>Slav laments the rape of their land by the Nazis on the anniversary of Liberation in 1945 and how 1941 to 1945 was literally hell
>Point out to slav that their ancestors welcomed the Germans in 1941 and were willing collaborators
>"CYKA BYLAT SOVIET LIES! MY GRANDFATHER WORKED IN AUSCHWITZ (as a Kapo)! MY GRANDMOTHER HELPED THE PARTISANS (as a paid informant)!"
>HOW DARE YOU IMPLY WE WERE NOT VICTIMS OF GERMAN AGGRESSION! LITERALLY SLAVIC GENOCIDE!
>Ask about what happened to all their Jewish neighbors that suddenly went missing
>Slav changes the subject, lamenting the rape of their land by the Soviets and how 1945 to 1991 was literally hell

Compared to what Germans and Japs were doing, everyone is.

>CYKA BYLAT
in ukraine it goes like G'ANBA G'ANBA

Pretty sure the pics of the German taking a shit and the German raising his hands are from Soviet propaganda movies. Try harder next time

>My entire point was that the people living in this part of Eastern Europe (Poles, Ukrainians, Belarusians) were not the dindu nuffins they say they were.
American detected.

t.

WE DA ARYANS XD

> USSR: Mostly kneejerk reaction
I have my doubts about this dindu.

Almost one third of Belarus got wiped out during WWII.

Yeah which bogged them down in guerilla warfare. The Nazis advertised themselves as liberators in the Ukraine, who had just dealt with a famine (intentionally or not) caused by Stalin's policies. They had enough of the Soviets and we're ready to throw off the yoke but the Nazis just wanted to change the slave master. Prominent generals after the war would write that if the Nazis had really lived up to the hype, they could have dismantled the Soviet union and just fight Russia. The Wehrmacht was welcomed into Ukraine with bread and salt in the first months of the campaign. Only later did the war become the horror show of atrocities.

Of course, that's one view. A view from manstein who would have a lot of bones to pick with Hitler and had a lot of incentive to push what may have been his failures on a dead maniac.

Butthurt fascist sympathizer detected

> >Point out to slav that their ancestors welcomed the Germans in 1941 and were willing collaborators
It's very convenient that only Untermensch needs proofs.

>Polish prime minister Beck
minister of foreign affairs

Damn those are some horrific pictures, but if history has taught me anything it's to take things like that with a grain of salt, and numbers much more sincerely. The Wiki page has an est. 120,000 murdered. Sure, that's puny compared to the holocaust, but it's funny that we never hear about things like this.

And not coincidentally Belarus has seen the biggest partisan operation in the entire WW2 outside of Yugoslavia.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHHTULVaRK4

there are subs in this one, i wa suprised too. i always thought poles and ukrainians had good relations