twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

kek

Better

t. Livy

Guaranteed replies

english"men"

Some humor.

to be honest both look pretty cozy but the 2nd one has to win the prize since houses whose roof touches the ground >>>> all other pathetic houses

That's some fine artillery there.

I really really like this picture.

Should be titled "Greek fairy tales"

kek

Europe has no responsibilities to take refugees.

A classic.

Europe has a moral duty to accept them; to end the war in Syria, to end poverty and climate change that forces people to migrate or flee their home. What do you do if your neighboor need help?

There are no EU countries bordering Syria.

Basic causality dictates that by the time somebody reaches an EU country, they would have transited through a country that isn't at war either.

What you have is refugees leaving camps in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan for places where they might actually have a future.

There's nothing wrong with that, but it's dumb to frame it as a life and death issue.

Is their disapprovingly high rate in some rather nasty sorts of crime reason enough to at least be rather picky about who to accept and not accept?

>EU portrayed as the good guy
Veeky Forums humor indeed

Except Syria isn't a neighbouring country.

>Romans, ride-ins, and dives

I’m in for Europe to accept and help refugees. It’s a moral duty because they are refugees, not economic immigrants. They left their country and homes because they had been suffering an endless war for years. So what Europe has to do is not close the doors to refugees nor postpone the Schengen Treaty, the administrative authorities have to control respectfully and with solidarity the people who come from the countries in war and finally we, as EU citizens have to accept these people and help them adapt to the new word they arrived. Also, according to Schengen Treaty, refugees have to be divided to all EU countries. Even those who have not signed the Schengen Treaty and I think this is the right thing. The refugees problem is the only chance for EU to show that isn’t only an economic union and still has humanitarian morals and values.

That's pretty neat.

Can't even tell if this is a troll or not. No sovereign nation has a moral obligation to do a damn thing except to protect the security and interests of its own citizens.

> French
> Typical disaster: syphilis

Seems about right

Alright, I got a couple of jokes. What are a historian and a philosopher doing in the park?

Selling food to survive.

I'm a History major and it is so hard to find a job as a teacher in May. Thankfully, one school did tell me they want me for August. It will be good extra income while I study for my Master's degree.

>he bought the Westphalia meme

[Citation needed]

Here's another joke. "Nationalism is not a construction of the higher classes to use the other groups and societies inside a state-nation to protect their interests."

Thanks Eric Hobsbawm, you were the best.

>Bait
Here is your (You)

Not him, but that was not an argument.

this is a Veeky Forums humor, not a /pol/ humor, mate.

obligatory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

>they are refugees
>Not economic migrants
You're fucking kidding right?
You realize they are not going back, right? They will NEVER go back.
They are attracted to the benefits.
Why did no refugees go to Poland before they closed their doors? Why do the flee turkey to get to Sweden, or Germany, or Britian.
Benifits.
That's it.
They are absolutely economic migrants, you're fucking retarded.

Spaniard here. While our government isn't the most supportive towards getting the refugees here, they didn't complain like the eastern europeans so there should be no problem.

They don't want though. There's immigrants literally rejecting the refugee status and taking the illegal path so they don't end up in Spain instead of Germany. [spoiler]God be blessed.[/spoiler]

Judging by the description of the Hungarians, buttmad Turks or Austrians had a hand in this

I know this is bait, but in case someone actually believes this:

My neighbor doesn't live in another country and worship a prophet that says killing me is a good way to get to heaven so he can continue to use women as objects.

the little snake always gets me

you just KNOW

not him but
>wikipedia
the heck out of here with that.

Yeah, god bless the poor bastards, I would hate to live in Spain.

>My neighbor doesn't live in another country and worship a prophet that says killing me is a good way to get to heaven so he can continue to use women as objects.
I want /pol/ out.

>hurr
literally just check the fucking news m8, it was everywhere

It's not my job to post your sources, mate.

>I want people who don't agree with me out

>I'm a History major and it is so hard to find a job as a teacher in May.
Try just applying to random stuff you're qualified for instead of just one type of job. Later on you can job search for something you actually want to do. That's what I did (just graduated B.S. in mathematics).

I'm working as a bench chemist right now (50k a year, to apply you just needed to know some O-chem and Excel). It's actually not that bad but my job will end when I complete my project in 12-18 months.

Oh no no, don't get me wrong. I want people who disagree with me to stay, I want idiots who generalize and use stereotypes as if they were the one objective truth of reality to leave.

But their beliefs are undeniably at odds with our modern, secular culture.
Or do you really believe that these people are all for separation of church and state, gay rights and suffrage?

w-why the semicolons?

Well, I am qualified at Word, Excel, at organizing archives and documents. You know, normal office stuff. Where I shine is as a teacher, a researcher and someone who can explain the reality of my country. Sadly, as long as I'm stucked with my bachelor's degree that won't mean shit to people.

Right now, the thing that would pay the most for me is a call center, which pay relatively well here in Mexico if you know how to speak english which, of course, I speak.

The good thing is that it is a very temporary job until I start my Master's degree in three months. The bad thing is that I need to eat and pay for the bills real bad.

Are Philosophy memes allowed

Nigga that's not a statistic. When you say "high rate", you're implying a statistic which takes into account the total population and whatnot. Cite it.

>My neighbor doesn't live in another country and worship a prophet that says killing me is a good way to get to heaven so he can continue to use women as objects.
If you actually believe this, then you may want to consider killing yourself.

It's Veeky Forums memes, not history memes.

>mfw Ottomans win without even fighting

Not him, but:
>Suddenly /pol/ cares about gay rights and suffrage

Where are the muslims with the hot opinions located?

This is getting dangerously not Veeky Forums

And how does that support anything you wrote? Are you retarded?

>implying I'm /pol/

I've seen a lot of anti-positivist memes and threads on Veeky Forums, but I don't think I've ever seen a legit positivist.

Exactly the places where the refugees are coming from
You said
>If you actually believe this, then you may want to consider killing yourself.
in reply to
>My neighbor doesn't live in another country and worship a prophet that says killing me is a good way to get to heaven so he can continue to use women as objects
The image literally shows you that it's a valid fear.
Methinks you're the retarded one

That has absolutely NOTHING to do with what the post said before mine, at all.

Do not completely change the goalposts, the main idea is that your post was making an incredibly broad generalization of muslims, not that their culture is not compatible with the your secular culture of the XIX century, Samuel Huntington.

Oh, by the way, if you didn't know, there have been muslims living in the United States for decades and they are citizens who respect suffrage and the separation of church and state.

Whoops.

>Oh, by the way, if you didn't know, there have been muslims living in the United States for decades and they are citizens who respect suffrage and the separation of church and state.
Yes, and I have no quarrel with them, nor with the majority of European muslims, because they, for the most part, are secular.
But I do have a problem with the middle eastern ones flooding our countries

>that says killing me is a good way to get to heaven
Where does the infographic show that

>so he can continue to use women as objects
Where does the infographic show that

>moral duty

Retarded AND blind?

Ask the Gulf States

>What do you do if your neighboor need help?

Do you let your neighbors live in your house, take your money, eat your food, and fuck your sister?

That shows what the modern Muslims think, not the teachings of the prophet. Notwithstanding how they did a census of over a billion people