What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan
mediafire.com/download/p8ihhw5q19aa785/umaru torture.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian england

Perry forcing them to interact with the west.

If it wasn't for China they'd be Manchu tier

anime

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan

Fuck off Zhang.

t. Triggered by reality

The reality is that any Chinese influence would have stopped being relevant by the time the Japanese finally became a major power within East Asia.

I don't see why that changes the development beforehand.

But yes by 1866 under Meiji there were a lot of Western reforms that de-sinicized Japan in culture.

delet this

Asian Germany. Strong emphasis on industrialization, was once a bunch of feudal states until it was organized under one central power, work ethic, hate northern barbs, really wanted an empire but failed multiple times, friendly with the powerful nations that be because they aren't idiots blinded by ideology.

Better than Germany because they won't gib out of a sense of moral commitment, maintains ethnic homogeny, makes good cartoons

If it wasn't for China they'd be Manchu tier

Why are you doing this.

I'm drunk

Wanna fight about it?

same

Nah.

There's already a thread up for shitposting about China.

The environment in which its population evolved selected them to be intelligent enough to industrialize.

Swampy temperate islands make you smart?

>Asian England
Japans royal house isnt cucked by foreigners.

But in Englands defense this is largely because nobody in his right mind would do something as useless as invade some fringe islands

They were isolated from the pan-Mongolian bullshit that took place in mainland Asia. Whatever influence they got from Asia, it was like diluded tea.

Dragonball was pretty good.

they've got really good beef in japan, so that's one thing

>What went right?

Keeping the Eternal Euro out for as long as possible, then adopting their tech and practices.

Property of the US since the 1860s.

I watched this recently. Surprisingly good. Later I learned the writer was once a prisoner of Japan during the WWII. Also Yoko Shimada is hot.

>friendly with the powerful nations that be because they aren't idiots blinded by ideology.
Not with China other than trade wise

So... they would conquer mainland china and create a dynasty?

superior cartoons

saved

Can you give me that folder?

mediafire.com/download/p8ihhw5q19aa785/umaru torture.zip
here ya go

thanks bro