Unironically defending creationism

>unironically defending creationism

is this websites defense of religion purely a backlash against fedora posting?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkorigins.org/indexcc/
creation.com/articles
answersingenesis.org/
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504
isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1287352.files/Papers/Lenski et al 1991 - Long-Term Experimental Evolution in Escherichia coli. I. Adaptation and Divergence after 2000 Generations.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7xBWPiJLnFw
youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
youtube.com/watch?v=S89IskZI740
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean that one fundamentalist that thinks the Roman Catholic Church is pagan?

not really, im talking about the trend that Veeky Forums as a whole has been leaning towards in the last couple years.

its interesting to watch really, the desire for counter culture attitudes is so strong here that it actually warps back around to having a lot of normie values in order to be a counter to its own culture

I'll rather be a religious man than whatever the fuck is going on in the world right now.

thank you for providing me with the perfect example

What's wrong with his face?

It's like when people rate things on imdb, since no one gives their actual rating everyone throws in their piece to best tip the wait and change the represented score. This results in only ratings of 10 or 0.

his fundamental misunderstanding of the world and lack of knowledge in general has left him with a belief that he doesnt want to be a part of "whatever the fuck is going on" so he chooses to rebel and feel unique by wearing an ugly fucking mustache.

It isn't self-evident?

>protestants

Born again YEC Christian.

Not "protesting" anything. Just pointing out that Rome is Babylon, Roman Catholicism is Mystery Babylon and the Whore of Babylon, the pope is the False Prophet, and that most Catholics are going to go to hell.

I'm a hoot at parties.

>the walking Chick Tract episode
Please eat shit.

I try to stay away from Chipotle.

But all you spew is bullshit.

Is it possible that the things of God are not comprehensible without His assistance?

In a universe where everything is possible, is that possible?

Is it possible that you could stop shitposting and stop spewing your bullshit everywhere and trying to delete religious discussion on this fucking board like the retard you are?

>a priest theorized big bang
>bible says the universe was created by god
this is proofs
besides the bible is supposed to be interpreted figuratively
Only inbred retards interpret everything in it literally
They are the christian equivalent of wahabbis and ISIS fucknuts

>They are the christian equivalent of wahabbis and ISIS fucknuts
At least they don't murder a whole lotta people.

But is it possible?

What is described before the so-called "Big Bang" sounds a lot like God.

For you to fuck off?

Reminder that the bible does not describe the creation of the universe ex nihilo, but rather the forming of the firmament from the primordial chaos.

>unironically defending evolutionism

sounds like you've had a bit too much of vitamin B17, Kent

>protestantism
>being a filthy faggot that reads the bible like it's the Qu'ran

>mfw the creationists show up again

Didnt you learn your lesson when you got rekted the last time?

talkorigins.org/indexcc/

Evolution is a myth, you literally have faith in a dead theory.

If you want to desperately believe your grandpa was a monkey, go ahead. But don't call it science because it's not.

creation.com/articles
answersingenesis.org/

Nobodies grandpa is a monkey. That's asinine. What's also asinine is to assume that God made the Earth in 6 (six) regular human days.

You believe you came from a rock.

You're insane.

And you're insane if you take the bible as literal as the Qu'ran.

>Theory
Everything in science is called " theories"

>criticize a theory
>don't understand it

Because they're not allowed to do it anymore.

Daily reminder that there is archeological evidence supporting the Bible.

>Gigantic skeletons found
>"Neanderthal" (pre-flood man) skeletons found
>Chariot wheels at the bottom of the Red Sea
>Millions of brimstone sulfur balls in Jordan
>Ruins of Jericho
>Assyrian texts talking about King David
>Over 200 ancient World-wide Flood stories
>Pagan stories affirming the arrival of fallen angels/ancient aliens that Enoch talks about

Satan has a name in every single pagan religion. They all talk about a being/entity that gave man knowledge and intellect, and was cast out of Heaven. Enki, Enlil, Annunaki, etc.

The Greek pantheon, Titans and Olympians are legends of the Nephilim giants that the Bible speaks about. It's all about connecting the dots.

The evidence continues to accumulate, and atheists continue in their cognitive dissonance.

>I'm insane if I believe in truth
You believe nothing exploded and then soup came alive.

I could never have that much faith.

God made the universe and kicked back and let it ride.

Don't bother man.

Atheists are brainwashed to believe in evolution.

>Deism

Trash.

Well, there's evidence to support that hypothesis.

We know that energy creates light, and there's a cosmic microwave background.

We know that all the galaxies are moving away from another, which is consistent with constant, universal expansion.

This isn't something that some guy in a lab coat jotted down and people started repeating it.

The term Big Bang is even a pejorative term, coined by other scientists to make fun of the idea.

He obviously cares since He suffered and died on the cross for our sakes.

>Deism
No, until man achieved sentient, they weren't aware of God the Father.

Got any proof these giant skeletons exist? Or did the Papist lizard people destroy them all?

>All those sourceless claims

Man has been aware of God since the very beginning, from 4000 BC all the way to 18th century AD.

Atheism, humanism, materialism and naturalism is a very recent thing.

You can see the effect of enlightenment thinking or "reason" by how decadent, degenerate and spiritually backwards the western civilization is right now.

>what is Google
>what is YouTube
>waahhhh why aren't you spoonfeeding meee!

>Google
>Youtube
>Go look up my claims for me
And what if I run into David Icke and he tells me it is connected to lizard people?

Which stems from what? Protestantism, and it's bullshit against the Pope.

The moment one is excavated, the CIA takes control of the area and the Smithsonian institute covers it up.

The Smithsonian has a bunch of giant human bones in their basement.

The reason they are covering it up is because it damages their evolution theory.

They want you to believe in monkey stories, not in the Bible.

>David Icke

New Age movement is a satanic deception.
It's luciferianism/gnosticism/pantheism.

It's occult mysteries for the masses.

>Inquisitions
>Spanish inquisitions
>Crusades
>Dark Ages
>Massacre, torture and burning of Christians

The Vatican fits all the descriptions of the Antichrist.

They also indirectly created Islam.

Mohammed's wife Khadija was a RC and so was his advisor Waraqqua.

It's not a coincidence that Catholicism and Islam have so much in common.

Jesuits, Freemasons and the Illuminati are all working for the same agenda.

This is what the Bible calls "the forces of iniquity" or "lawlessness".

>removing faggot moors from Spain is a bad thing
>see above
>trying to get the fucking holy land is a bad thing
>*tips
>political reasons or heretics

So I got nothing else than your world for it?

Atheists btfo.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

I'm talking about the crusader's barbaric attitude and the sack of Constantinople.

They were a bunch of ungodly savages. Bill Cooper has also pointed out that the Knights Templars had secret occult rituals and meetings where they literally worshipped Baal/Allah and cursed God.

As for the objectives, they were a failure.
>yes peasant, if you take Jerusalem you will have a ticket straight to heaven!

The Papacy is a joke. Weren't there 2 popes running at some point? 1 in France and 1 in Italy. Each excommunicating eachother.

>political reasons
Jesus said that His kingdom is not of this world.
We are called out to not be part of the world.

Christians are to be clean, distinguished and spiritual. The RCC only cared about power, politics and control. They used a counterfeit version of Christianity to enforce their power.

So the CIA and the Smithsonian have been covering up giant skeletons since the birth of Christ? How does a giant skeleton disprove evolution in any way?

Remember when Jesus said to torture and burn people?

..Yeah, neither do I

>I'm talking about the crusader's barbaric attitude and the sack of Constantinople.
Maybe the Orthodox faggots shouldn't of started a fight between Venice and massacred the Latins...

>Remember when Jesus said
How could you m8?
Are you 2000+ year old by chance?

Remember when Jesus said Peter you need to be the foundation of this Church?
Remember when Peter became the foundation of the Church and had people spread the word of Christ any means necessary?

Even though eastern Orthodoxy has some errors, they are miles ahead and better than Romanism.

Orthodox believers are actual Christians, not role-players like deus-vult shitposters.

>That pic

You're baiting. This is a high level dedicated trolling attempt. There are so many things wrong in that image I can't come to any other conclusion. Congrats on all the hot (You)s

>what is scripture

This thread is fun to read when drunk
t. Biochemist

>"destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys" (6:21).

Evolution has been experimentally verified.

isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1287352.files/Papers/Lenski et al 1991 - Long-Term Experimental Evolution in Escherichia coli. I. Adaptation and Divergence after 2000 Generations.pdf

>le rock peter verse

Taken out of context, lack of understanding, etc.

You base your entire religion on ONE verse of the Bible, which you've interpreted wrong.

>Cognitive dissonance.

>Old Testament
>a command to a specific group of people

>a dog turning into a whale has been observed

How does it become irrelevant by being in the old testament?

>Even though eastern Orthodoxy has some errors
So it's okay for Orthodoxy to support Islam? So it's okay to have them literally cuck for Islam? Are you supporting cuckoldry? You know cuckoldry is a sin correct?

The fedora atheists grew too annoying.

This was inevitable.

Veeky Forums is a pendulum of shit-posting. We have to be careful what we tip.

In all honestly my family, r/atheism made me reread the new testament, and truly appreciate it. Given the choice of bros, I think everyone would pick christ over a fedora.

>Cognitive dissonance

Yes I agree. You're definitely suffering from it. I don't know how else you can compare grapes and red-blood cells.

>answersingenesis

You can't be serious. No self-respecting Christian can buy that shit. Stop harming your own cause.

Because it applied to different people living in a different time?

I'll help any creationist ITT into getting a doctorate in Biology if they can prove to me that creationism is a better theory than evolution theory. Attacking abiogenesis gets you no points.

Are you insane?

Orthodox Christians have been fighting the Muslim hordes for centuries, starting with Byzantine constantly fending off the Turks, and now in Slavic and Russian states there is a strong anti-Islam sentiment.

The Roman Catholic church is responsible for the ecumenical "coexist" movement.
>pope thinks aliens exist
>pope believes in evolution
>pope believes atheists can go to heaven

Catholicism is a joke. A dead joke.

>talkorigins

You can't be serious. No self-respecting Atheist can buy that shit. Stop harming your own cause.

[insert reaction image here]

Watch Kent Hovind's creation seminar.

He's a biologist too.

>Orthodox Christians have been fighting the Muslim hordes for centuries, starting with Byzantine constantly fending off the Turks, and now in Slavic and Russian states there is a strong anti-Islam sentiment.
Third. Crusades.
>literally cucking for Islam when the west wanted to come over and remove Islam from the holy land
>talking about shit that isn't history
Kill yourself outta here.

>Kent Hovind
All he does is make fallacious criticisms of Evolution theory and abiogenesis.

A "biologist" with a fake ass degree he got online, you mean?

>THEORY of Evolution vs FACT of Creation
youtube.com/watch?v=7xBWPiJLnFw

>Evolution Debunked

>Evolution is the Great Delusion
youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA

>18-hour documentary explaining Creation
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

>Hovind destroys an atheist critic
youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8

>Evolution is a modern fairy tale
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

>The Greatest Lie Ever Told
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

>Overwhelming Evidence for a Global Flood
youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8

>Dinosaurs are not millions of years old
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo

nigger he isn't a biologist. his degree is from a sham college. go buy some vitamin B17 from his son and kill yourself

Notice how the Hovind-haters flock to attack the moment his name is mentioned.

Atheists are so scared of him, because he destroyed their fairy tale evolution worldview.

None of those are Journal articles published and acknowledged in the field of biology. The reason being is that there is no original research and the critique ignores most of evolution theory or prefers to cite incorrect sources.
I don't hate Hovind, I think he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about in regards to evolution theory.

also notice how they never address Kent's arguments.

they just attack him personally.

it's always ad hominems

>/x/ tier Youtube videos count as evidence

The theory of evolution is false.

Creation is scientific fact.

Once again an article with no scientific backing.

you shill him here all the time. I get triggered every time I here that name because I know you are getting ready to dump, which you just did hereyou are so fucking annoying

When you begin with the premise
>your beliefs are false because you hold them for x reason
You can imagine we'd have a hard time taking you seriously...

youtube.com/watch?v=S89IskZI740
just gonna leave this here. again.

Address the arguments.

Stop backpeddling, moving the goalposts and appealing to authority.

That's not me, fampai.

I'm familiar with that site and it's trash. I prefer religion to fedoras.

You need to take a deep breath and stop shitposting. Conspiracy shit? Literal interpretations of man's poetry to God? Come on, christ-bro. We are better than that.

Do our cause a favor and stop posting this garbage.

What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

his arguments have been debunked hundreds of times already. thunderfoot has done plenty of good refutations of him. also why should I bother to debunk all of those arguments when you were so lazy as to dump a bunch of videos instead of typing the arguments yourself?

How about you start? There is a mountain of evidence for Evolution. More than the Theory of Gravity. It has been the most studied topic in biology for over 150 years. How about you start debunking the theory with your own words without appealing to Kent Hovind's "authority"

You haven't even read it, so how can you say it has no evidence?

What you're doing is cognitive dissonance.

>This source disagrees with my worldview, therefore I will dismiss it because I hate the idea that I could be wrong

I provided sources and links with mountains of evidence. The ball is in your court.

>thunderfoot

LOL

You can't be serious. Here's a (You)

No original research, his claims have been debunked times before. No evidence, no need to dismiss with evidence.

Still waiting.