Was the 1960's counter culture actually important and significant or are the people who went through it too...

Was the 1960's counter culture actually important and significant or are the people who went through it too self-important?

Nobody gave a shit about the hippies, not even Dylan or Hendrix, it's mostly a meme. Fuck, even Thompson realized hippies were useless by '72

Hippies were merely an initiation by Free Masons to try and usher into an attitude of counter-culture to destroy the Templar's Global Elite influence. It failed though so now they're doing it through Modern Liberalism

I have no reaction image for this.

DUDE

What

MODS?!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!?!!!

i think you're on the wrong board

>a large group conforming to a particular style of life
>being conformist

pick one

DELET THIS

>blackened hippie girl soles

The counter culture seemed harmless back then, but now that all those girls and boys are adults and havnt stopped being hippies they are spelling doom unto europe.
These Boomerfucks created the greenparties in the first place!

Pretty much the latter.
>dude we smoked a lot of grass and held some protests we changed the world lmao

But they grew up and are sitting in our parliametns right now ;_;

EZIO

They solidified cultural relativism and allowed unfettered sexual license to flourish. Their hegemony is one that fucked over the United States and Europe nigh irreparably. There has never been a more destructive generation in the United States than theirs, and generations that follow are only echoing their fucked ideology and the decay that seeps from their marxist bullshit.

>literally nothing but memes

I beg your pardon?

Wrath of Khan was originally supposed to have Spock time travel back and shoot Kennedy.

define important and significant
it was probably more important and significant than anything you were a part of i your life

>Think of themselves as leftist movement and counter cultural
>The absolute celebration of capitalism
>May 68 never happened because of the hippies

>They were all sure to have a job and a car
>They had cheap drug and alcohol

They are the accomplishment of capitalism

The fuck?

pretty much this
>take lsd
>woah, like why are things the way they are, we should do everything differently
>never mind that things were the way they were because they worked

And it's still going on today a la liberalism.