>ayo let me police effay
>le handsome slav haircut man

is that toni

INTERIOR

CROCODILE

>youtube.com/watch?v=uV19i44R74o
no
can't remember dudes trip old fag

How do I bleach my hair? Also how do I prevent it going orange?

Bleach it and then use a toner

wow theres like a hidden society of tonis that just roam around our planet undercover

ALLIGATOR

woah sherman got the do

mike

Anything specific I should know?

Anyone got or had a similar cut to pic related? whats needed for this haircut (Product, styling technique, upkeep)

guy needs to clean his eyebrows up

I DRIVE A

real men dont trim eyebrows

toasterfit nugget

real men are at least 6ft tall and dont ride minibikes

What should I use for really thick heavy medium longish hair? Tried redhead matte separation but it only work for like 2 minutes till it starts to fall back down. Front of my hair reaches above my lips just past my nose

correction: real men do what they want without the fear of others judging

V8ER

How do I into Diogenes tier hair?

I'm growing my hair from shaving it bald. It has been growing for like 6 months.

>implying honor isn't essential to manhood
manboy detected

>assuming shit to better your arguement
keep arguing with yourself fuckboi

Gotta live in a pot.

Just mess your hairdo up

Just bought pic related. Never cut my own hair, but it's about to be the buzzcut life for me.

Any tips for doing your own buzz?

If your hair is really long start with scissors, then go over with the biggest guard, you should be ok to go no guard from there. Keep brushing off and go over it over and over again, you'll still find long bits after a shower, just do it again straight away.

Naw senpai, look at his hair.

It's so much more Veeky Forums tbqh.

almost impossible for you to mess up, choose a guard and just go over your whole head

god tfw my hairline is shit. Have mercy Zayn

I'll probably go for the same length all over just due to ease, but wouldn't more blended styles of buzz look better? but that's more tricky doing it solo

What bleach u use to do it? Same bleach you drink or not

yeah blended definitely is better but should only be done by the more advanced

lmao who the hell is that

his gf

having one hand on a small mirror and one on a heavy ass clipper is a pain.

I was thinking of doing a #3 or #4 all over, but I'm extremely blonde and probably will look bald

youll get used to it quick, i used a 5 when i used to buzz my hair
now i use a 1 , 2 , and 3 to fade the sides of my head

SAI N T C R O S S
A

I
N
T
C
R
O
S
S

5 all around? I may try that out first and see how I like it and try to blend from there

yup, better to trim with a bigger size you could always go smaller if the length is too long

Sorry for posting the new thread. And my English is weird.

My face shape is pretty much this.
How can I make it look cuter and not so... long, I guess?

(this is not of me, but I look very much like this with my current hair)

best hair products to get my hair this texture (boi btw, with naturally curly hair)

I have the right thickness and length but i have 0 idea where to go shampoo etc. wise

I have a tall & skinny head shape, dark thick hair. What style would look best on me?
My head is weird shaped so buzz cut / bald would probs look bad on me. But I can't rock the HY either

I farted.

Buzzcuts are so shit when I basically live in a place that is basically buzzcuts/fades (Miami)

WE >IMPLYING

How to keep a wet texture during the whole day? Any good pomades or tips?

BUMP

this do will only work with straight hair if yours is thick enough then straighten it, rough it up with, use a blowdryer to frizz it and use heat protector and volume moose

get bangs

its the forehead that makes it look bigger

tyr to brush it down further or get b-b-bangs

is it effay to have cartoon character hair?

will the normies take me seriously?

also can i get a rate on the locks

Anyone have advice on how to make this less frizzy? I have really thick hair. The day I got it styled the lengths on the sides of my head had this cute bob and it seems to have disappeared as well. But that was only two days ago. Now it's this frizzy mess that I just kinda brush forward ;-;

let me cum on it pls

But I'm a boy

You certainly don't look the part.

Have you tried a leave in? Should weigh it down to frame your face better and give it some shine as well.

hey, i want to change up my hair but it's hard to think of a hairstyle that would suit me, i'm shit at hairstyles anyway, so help, anyone?

Fuck my shit up, what haircut should I get?

Buzzcut.

can anyone give me more pics of haircuts like this? I mean this typical, boyish side part with short back and sides. google only gives me undercut fuccbois and hollywood actors

buzzcut for charity?

KNAWLEDGE

You need thick hair and a light hold, matte finish product.

Classic meme, cheers fellow oldfag

Sup guys, I need your help.
I am probably not /fa enough, but...

So, I am the guy with the tablet in hands.

Right now I have pretty long hair (20cm) and I don't know what to do with it. As you see, I have creepy big ears. (also, my nose is big too, kind of mediterranean).

My hair is wavy, but without touching it with water for more than 2 days it even curls.

What can you suggest to do with my hair?
Also, I appreciate any advices, not only about hair

Really sorry for bad English.

damn

>tfw will never be bleached hair user

What should i do with my hair next time i see my hairdresser? I feel like the undercut has stopped working for me. I dont really care bout what's trendy rn and definitely don't wanna go with a buzzcut. Pls post sugg's. My current hair length is about 6"
(And phone's camera is way past its best years.)

shoulder length wud look good desu
safe = something like this not = idk get a bob/cut straight round the ears or some cool shit. like maybe even get a mullet
i think you would look good with quite short hair
get the buzz meme
buzzcut. (im serious)

How often should I wash my hair going everyday with pomades? Shampoo or just hot water?

Looks fine to me mr harrington

help me with this thick hair, trying to grow it out some more

Looking to get a haircut soon. Please offer advice.

Buzz or keep it tbqh

I'm at a similar length and also growing it out

My hair is lighter and thinner though.

Either way there's like no good way to style it at this length imo

Mine is naturally wavy, but I dry it. We have to hang on there, dunno what I want but i've never had it so long

Should I change barber?
+ any style suggestions are welcome
In sleepwear dont judge pls

they look very good i would say. on top like tarantula is climbing on your head, but i like that aesthetic

ABSOLUTELY HARAAM

>A person might do that as a kind of adornment, to make himself look like them, or he might shave the hair at the sides of the head and leave the middle long. All of these are haraam forms of imitating others, and a form of promiscuity and decadence – we ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.
islamqa.info/en/14051

(Fun fact: going to the middle east, can't get a haircut for this reason, not gonna risk it, 70s sideburns incoming)

Haram is to not look after your hair. That Muhammad dude from the book, he rocked a long and beautiful hair, used the variety of oils to moisture and protect them and used a comb pretty often to avoid tangling.

Why can't a buzzcut be a form of imitating others too?

How do I get white/black mix hair. I have brown hair now and assume I have to bleach it for white? Looking for something a bit like pic related but may go all white. Also, not in this style.

How to make your own hair gel?

Cum in a pot

If M, kys

give us a better pic
of your current hair too if posible

tried slicking it back. don't feel much better about myself. i just want to see a picture of myself and think "wow, that's a snazzy haircut you got there buddy"

man
if only you had a jawline

Yes...there was this snapchat filter that gave you a jawline and a five o'clock shadow. That was pretty depressing

Are these creepshots?

Bumping question

go to a salon

Growing it out for 6mo or so, heading in to get it cut soon. What can be done with this ugly mug?

bump desu

what haircut for super weak beardless jawline?