Buzz Cut General

Lets get another Buzz Cut General going.

>Post Inspo
>Post Questions/Answers
>Post Current Hair

Have fun famalam

I wish I was able to rock it, but my hair is thin as fuck and my head is deformed, so no buzz for me

Candid 4/20 shot of me after my buzz and cleaning up my facial hair to a light stubble to look less numale.

It's like 1 inch on top and a #3 on the sides.
Last time I posted people said I should go shorter? Maybe a #3 all around? I know my hairline is JUST-tier, but I gotta live with it

Ayo what type of glasses are those?

Warby Parker Ripley frames in whiskey tortoise color

Im new here, what is nu-male? cant really find a definition.

so fucking lurk newfag

find someone who looks better in a buzz than zayn malik
>pro tip you cant

How constructive. Thank you

Hey thanks, how terrifying

His temples make him look like he was football tossed against a balcony fence when he was an infant.

i think thats due to the fact he got a nigger line cut into his buzz, honest mistake on his part

I got a buzz and was confident then buzzed again after a week and felt like shit. Turns out I needed beard trim and now I have my mojo back.

If you decide to buzz make sure you look after your beard because it really makes a difference

Could I pull off a buzz or naw?

what is your gender...?

I am a boi.

definitely buzz, because you look like a lady rn and not a pretty one

ofuk LOL

thanks a bunch, m8

should i cut with the same number, or a bit longer on the top?

Fuck me I have nu-male traits in the way I look.

Help me out Veeky Forums how do I become not nu-male.

I have black hair, but I'm balding so I need a buzz, I have a light stubble sometimes.

The biggest issue is that I currently have to wear glasses, my eyes are completely fucked up so contacts aren't an option.

Atleast I dress well so I guess that helps a little?

How to be less nu-male Veeky Forums help me.

get fit

Is that it?

I wish i had better facial features, my chin/jaw are weak so the buzz doesn't look as good so that makes me seem more beta but I'm working out to fix that.

U need to leave fa and go back to soc

MMAcore anyone? buzzcuts, beards, tats, ottermode? i'll be rocking all the above except the tattoos this summer

forgot pic

still pretty numale m8

ill be going the natty diaz. no tats, goatee, lankymode
superior in every way

Sorry, there's really nothing I can do at this point kek. Unless I get rid of glasses, but I dislike contacts. I guess I was just punished by this fresh 2016 meme

Finally did it

are you 4'11

There's a big drop down into the room for some reason

switch to normal looking glasses jesus

jeez, post some glasses you see as normal then lol

>tfw someone actually saved my image and remade my thread

thank you family

it actually looks pretty solid

i would go a tad shorter even

how would a buzzcut look on me

my hair has grown out a decent amount since this image and I've been considering shave it all off

post a pic of profile or something more to the side

what the feck do i do with this shit hair?

>buzzcut early last year
>looked great
>fast forward to now, daily buzz cut generals filled with fuccboi posers

Thank god I avoided looking like a bandwagon.

Have fun growing it out. It takes a long time and looks shit.

My hairdresser messed up my hair so we had to salvage what was left and I ended up with a boxer cut

Does it at least look okay

Looks good

Dumb name, nu-male sounds like they're the future

We wuz buzz this autumn. Thinking about buzzing again, but I'm growing my beard out right now.
What do you guys think? Will I look like a goddamn whaler with a buzz and a long-ish beard? I don't wanna be lumbermeme.

Had long hair for a few years, was the token rocker

Finally had it cut earlier this year, and have been buzzing it last couple of weeks

If you're on the fence just do it Veeky Forumsmilia

Excuse the squad shot crop job

u look good m8

Do it. Won't look bad at all. Not sarcasm.

fap
maybe fap

The less fat you are, the more defined your jawline is. Getting fit will make your face look better too.

>I am a boi.

that fucking hurts, condolences bro

I've been growing out my hair for about 2 months and am pondering of getting a buzzcut when summer comes about, then growing it back out over the summer.

I don't like my current cut and am too lazy to make it work, so I thought starting fresh would be fine.

Would it look like shit on me or should i go for it? Do I go all the way or leave some of it?

Well,technically they can be

please reply

its been 15 minutes faggot just wait

is that you carl?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

wade? holy shit

getting really low on bodyfat % might help.
or just a different facial expression lol

friendly reminder that a buzzcut is only when you get the same length around your entire head

I'm 2 far down the line, mates.

Its either buzz cut or hair transplant. Im preparing myself for buzzcut but jsut so i know. Is a hair transplant worth it? i have money but if it will look like shit or have 5 years I'll have to do another intervention I'm not doing it

Friendly reminder to eat my whole ass

ayylmao

Kripp is that you?

Buzz. Not worth it and you'll have to keep transplanting hair to not look fucked up.

I've been growing out the top of my hair for like 4 months and I'm thinking about buzzing. Would it look okay on me?

Would look boss on you bro, I say go for it

Ok! I will see what I can do about that asap. I have some clippers but I am still figuring out how to go about doing it. Thanks for being the first person to respond in the 3 threads I've asked in.

yeah, but your hair looks great already

be honest, are you sucking ur cheeks in?

either way ur good looking

Nope. I have a small mouth with a wide arch in my teeth and jaw. 99% of the time with a combo like that people's teeth get fucked but I'm lucky to have straight ones. I also weight like 140 lbs at 6'1 so I have that disgusting gaunt look that I want to get rid of.

yea definitely buzz, you have a nice chin+nose combo for your profile

looks fucking dope honestly, you should wear rings and clench your jaw all the time

maybe smoke in front of expensive restaurants while wearing sunglasses too

jesus, shave that fucking facial hair

I don't like dealing with hair i mainly wear a cap all of the time just because it annoys me but with my features would i be able to pull off a buzz, i just want short hair for summer and then grow it back out for next year to the length in the photo when i have meetings and such

tl;dr are my features buzzcut worthy

pull back your hair so i can see your hairline better

and let me a photo thats a little more from the side, like a profile shot

from what i see, you're forehead is a little too flat for a buzz, it should be at least a little sloped

that's what i was thinking that i have too square of a hard for a buzzcut

Buzzed it. How fucked up am i?

Better off, just look confident and you'll be alright.

looks shit both way so i cant really comment on it

thanks m8, off to kill myself

Fuck, you're the second person to tell me I look like him.
Please say it ain't so.

you can rep that pretty well man, it's a lot better than pre-bald anyway

I've been thinking about getting a buzz but I feel like I would look exactly like Oscar from Enter the Void. Is that a bad thing?

not if you look and feel good looking like Oscar from Enter The Void

What do you think Tokyo looks like from up there?

Just saw the
>Post current hair
in the OP. My bad.

So here ya go.

i'd die for that disgusting gaunt look buddy, let's trade bodies

why do girls hate the buzzcut

I'm pretty sure you are one of the few people that actually look good with a buzzcut

You think so? Even if I'm like 5'10" and 125lbs? Lel.

I might do it for the summer.