Neo-Tokyo General: NTG

Post your cyberpunk, techwear, gritty, futuristic dystopian shit in here.

Let’s see brands, fit pics, inspiration, w2c, and general discussion of the style.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NWCpd71dFE
youtube.com/watch?v=SzClkMxdsgI
youtube.com/watch?v=iJVYEUji3WU
youtube.com/watch?v=uXXo1YDA9tE
youtube.com/watch?v=PUkWsbzDOiU
youtube.com/watch?v=pM2y1kb0ZoU
youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8467RJI1e0o
youtube.com/watch?v=vNmiLQ7LqCU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcZlwAKMCGc
youtube.com/watch?v=idipMrfAZHk
youtube.com/watch?v=X68AlSKY0d8
youtube.com/watch?v=cRoWRZJCgio
youtube.com/watch?v=P7yVFdR_ZmI
youtube.com/watch?v=RMjCxV7u8OA
4dimension.bigcartel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VUOos3us-JE
mixlr.com/december-beaches
youarelistening.to/byo?sc=https://soundcloud.com/idontlikewords/sets/listening-to&rr=http://d.liveatc.net/rjtt_twr_tca&v=GX_SL3KY9hQ&img=http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/neo-tokyo.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sigoK0vxqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=gHcJ0ojaiJE
youtube.com/watch?v=02k126v3Zu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's super gay holy shit

Here's an option for people on a budget:
Get some black cargo pants from an army surplus store. They are usually around $20. Tighten the cuffs and wear with a pair of sneakers.

pleb as shit boi

wish I had this pic in color. mightve been shot in bw

youtube.com/watch?v=0NWCpd71dFE

Dystopian future won't lead to weebs beating eachother up in scrap yards with painted baseball bats life isn't anime
Wanna know what a dystopian future looks like: go to pol and learn about the current situation in Syria
They're going through it right now
No fags with baseball bats, but lots of people getting killed by sniper fire and dying of starvation

no one said it had to be realistic you dropkick
op posted blade runner which is fictional
stop being such a sperg

Ok dude, go be angry over in /pol/ then. The guy thought the pic was cool, someone might like it for inspo. No one cares about your highschool-tier social commentary.

PumaxStampd Trinomics

It's true though there is nothing fashion forward or inspirational about romanticizing the end of civil society

That's like white kids from the suburbs acting like they're thugs from the inner city, except instead of an 80 block distance between reality and fantasy, there's nothing real about this silly anime stuff

>It's true though there is nothing fashion forward or inspirational about romanticizing the end of civil society
That's fine you feel that way, but other people enjoy this aesthetic. It isn't for everyone, but that's ok.
If you over analyze everything then fashion is a complete waste of time. Don't know why you're on Veeky Forums in that case. Raf, SLP, etc is no more "real" than the crap in here. Just like the people who wear SLP aren't rockstars or who wear EG aren't farmers, people can draw inspiration from the looks in here. It doesn't have to be literally copying the aesthetic. Open your mind a little dude.

That stuff sucks too
Avant garde bullshit
I'll stay close minded

>yeah fuck creativity and imagination, thats gay as shit, everything in the world should just be functional otherwise my autism couldnt cope with it
the world would truly be a dull place if everyone thought like you
and that image is very fashionable, because if you knew what you were talking about, then you would know that its raf simons 03
nothing anime about it either mate

Is that pasta

d-d-d-amn I didn't Raf was good once

Took this myself. I love the neotokyo/cyber punk look, but I don't particularly want it to be so cosplay/military/monochrome. My personal style, I want to try to blend a similar fantasy-tech with color and prep.

Nice to see some OC
cool headphones

How's this?

300$ for pants, all my poorfag tears..

fucking cringed. this girl is such a loser, she either watched watched too many parkour videos on youtube or played mirrors edge for the first time. im betting the first LOL. girls suck at parkour, she'd probably break down and cry if she broke a nail.
such a poser but "its ok cuz shes a qt gurl hur hur"

>Dystopian future won't lead to weebs beating eachother up in scrap yards with painted baseball bats
TPPA will : (

>what the fuck is that stench
i think its the protruding morbid amount of jealousy leaking out your asshole polluting the airways

Turd

is this dude gay or something or what

possibly if they get super beat up but will depend on the fit

Holy shit this looks rad. Got anymore like this? Male or female doesn't matter but I like the tech neoninja vibe.

The whole point is to weaken the Chinese economy
But if they hit us back with cyber terrorism we are fucked

wow awesome. is that a coates and coeil backpack?
haven't seen this one before, hope to see more actual fits being posted instead of just movie and anime stills

Wtc fucking everything.
My sick is hard

What are some good watches?

it's "cote et ciel" and yes

no idea. its off supertechwear forum on superfuture

i think it's acronym mostly with Y-3 Qasa sneakers

Casio e-series concept looks cool. Wish they'd release something like this. Tired of G-Shocks.

that is a glorious coat

black databanks can look alright too, and cheap

Seiko BEAT drum frequency synthesizer watch
A bit more expensive but a cool, if not very useful, piece of tech.

What are the standard lower-midrange alternatives to acronym? I've lurked their site before, amazing stuff, crazy expensive though.

this is just my opinion I am not an expert. all for brand new stuff. second hand market is too variable

Budget-tier
- Army surplus
- Sportswear on sale from less popular brands like Puma and Fila
- K-mart

Mid-Tier
- Nike, Adidas
- The North Face, other outdoor brands
- Guerrila Group, 4Dimension

High-Tier
- Y-3, Y-3 Sport
- Prada Sport
- Nike White Label, ACG
- ALLTERRAIN Descente
- Veilance

Top-Tier
- Acronym
- Aitor Throup

Probably missed a lot

I have a pebble time, would recommend
>inb4 smartwatch hate

w2c

looks like a dark navy cotton unstructured blazer, a fleece crewneck sweatshirt, skinny jeans and a pair of Adidas. all should be able to be bought from a fast fashion store or the mall

this looks sick.would wear witha suit

can we get some music to go with this thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=SzClkMxdsgI

make way for trve cyberpunk tunes lad
youtube.com/watch?v=iJVYEUji3WU
youtube.com/watch?v=uXXo1YDA9tE
youtube.com/watch?v=PUkWsbzDOiU

am i the only one whos going to say what the fuck

also, the op used such a terrible fucking picture to start off a new thread. how absolutely fucking autistic could you have been to turn a great thread into this bullshit. everyone is posting their autistic fits because you chose such a dog shit photo. thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=pM2y1kb0ZoU

real shit here lads

This is what autism looks like folks. Let's see your totally not dog shit photos. :)

Is there usually threads like these on Veeky Forums?

James Ferraro & Blade Runner Soundtrack
Correct Answer user

>Neo-Tokyo
>No GITSsg

Veeky Forums af

Here are some suggestions. Not going to be cheap or easy to find though.

Same my dude

Posted this in the last thread

Ambient slow techno is fine and all but future funk will be what's topping the charts senpai

\

fuck I forgot to paste

youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8467RJI1e0o

youtube.com/watch?v=vNmiLQ7LqCU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcZlwAKMCGc

youtube.com/watch?v=idipMrfAZHk

bonus

youtube.com/watch?v=X68AlSKY0d8

youtube.com/watch?v=cRoWRZJCgio

youtube.com/watch?v=P7yVFdR_ZmI

youtube.com/watch?v=RMjCxV7u8OA

would you let this girl test out giving a handjob on you?

what if the hand loses control and squeezes the life out of your dick

no but i'd gladly fuck her. she cute.

are there any guides for neo-tokyo core? i feel like top heavy silhouettes are important to making a neo-tokyo fit look good. i feel like i'll never get into making this style look good on me though. i have thick thighs. Not super thick or anything, just 5'11 and 175. My thighs probably won't lose any fat through exercising.

>4dimension.bigcartel.com/
That J14-03g Heather Gray MA-1 is fucking dope. Too bad I won't have the money for it before it goes off sale.

/v/ tune comin' through
youtube.com/watch?v=VUOos3us-JE

Are their any neotokyo clothes that are also /comfy/ for the sunny swelter of Los Angeles?

mixlr.com/december-beaches

Streaming some /NTG/ vibes

come thru

Fuck off faggot, no one cares about that shite

that fit is great, I'd like to see you dress better.

youarelistening.to/byo?sc=https://soundcloud.com/idontlikewords/sets/listening-to&rr=http://d.liveatc.net/rjtt_twr_tca&v=GX_SL3KY9hQ&img=http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/neo-tokyo.jpg

a e s t h e t i c

>not posting ono sendai brand wearable computer onesies

Are you even fucking trying? None of you will get a mirror shades razor girl waifu at this rate.

I like the first two. Cool drawing.

Nice watch dump. I had my eyes on these two for a while but kind of got out of watches.

>shallow dead-on-arrival retrofuturist internet fad
>maintaining any relevance
it's just vibing off what the future looked like in the 80s. it's very much a product of the post-2008 mining the past trend and will fade out like all the rest of the cheap fads.

even trap/footwork has more claim towards a genuinely futurist soundscape. get lost

this nigga knows what's up

youtube.com/watch?v=sigoK0vxqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=gHcJ0ojaiJE
youtube.com/watch?v=02k126v3Zu4