Invisible Socks

Do any decent invisible socks exist? I've tried cheap ones from Topman, Primark, Asos etc., which are all shit and don't stay on my feet.

I decided to spend a bit more and get a pair of Falke Step socks which are slightly better (have a rubber grip on the heel) but they still come off after about 20 minutes of wear.

Maybe I just have weird feet, but are there any other brands I should consider?

I might just go completely sockless and put talc in my shoes.

>talc in my shoes

Yeah I do this for all my canvas sneakers. If you've got leather inners using a shoe tree after each wear should be enough to draw out the moisture and stop them from smelling like shit.

I've got some from Jcrew that are alright, but I'd rather just go barefoot unless the shoes are leather. I don't think it's possible to make well fitting invisible socks just because of how the foot moves.

Vans sells nice invisible socks. You should also probably tie your shoes a bit tighter so the heels don't move and make your socks fall

Do you have a target nearby? I wear their thieves no shows since they're tiny and start at my shoe size (8)

Just don't wear socks.

Uniqlo, vans.

H&M

Just don't be a pussy and go sockless

I get mine from Gap and I haven't had problems with them at all.

just go sockless and spray antiperspirant on your feet, don't use talc as after a week or two you will have a nasty build up of white gunk in your shoes

>spray antiperspirant on your feet

This is a terrible idea. Talc is the the best thing to use.

Surely it would produce a horrible build up in the shoe?

No you just shake them upside down every once in a while.

The $14 smartwool ones on Amazon are amazing

I have some cheap ones from amazon and a pair from bass. Both have the rubber grip and work fine, but their effectiveness might depend on the shoe. They work perfectly with my topsiders but are less effective and slip in some other shoes

Half socks look fucking autistic

So running socks aren't small enough?

i have a pair from uniqlo with an anti-slip grip and they stay on with no problems

Most running socks still show when you're wearing canvas or low tops. Running trainers tend to have a bigger heel and tongue so you don't see the sock.

they don't look anything because they're invisible when worn with shoes you gigantic retard