>26
>balding

just kill me now

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d5/d8/11/d5d8115e44f56cf0f9c9c72d28630c87.jpg
gvenny.com/images/receding-hairline-haircuts/receding-hairline-haircuts-72-12.jpg
hairstylevill.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Best-Haircuts-for-Men-with-Receding-Hairlines.jpg
healthynewhair.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Best-Haircuts-for-Receding-Hairline-Men-.jpg
stylist225.com/uploads/8/3/3/8/833856/8065606_orig.jpg
instant-online-generics.com/buy_propecia_en-us.html?wm=18801&tr=8030
instant-online-generics.com/buy_proscar_en-us.html
hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself

I was going to say "that's not so bad, mine is like that too and it doesn't bother me" but then I see how bad it is on yours and thank Zeus it's not as bad as yours.

I'm 24 and mine is way worse, I have no hair on my crown.

Stop complaining atleast you look like you hav a decent face.

post pics, i want to kek

What are you doing on Veeky Forums

why not post this in the hair thread?

Watch that seinfeld that has George telling her boyfriend he has 14 months left to live till he becomes George because balding

Am I going bald? I have a big forehead and same recession from when I was 18

No family history of balding

Nah just a big forehead/high hairline/corners.
Don't worry.
Also, nice chin.

u have a nice chin m8 don't worry ;)

why not?

>Tfw
>26
>Entire life with short hair
>Never used colors or other damaging shit like that
>Grow a long hair that reaches the upper back
>Hair starting to thin from the crown
We've been in the fucking moon, can't somebody just find a cure for this shit

i agree its fucking insane we havnt found a reliable cure yet. I think its a conspiracy

Just own it, if you've got noticeable balding on your crown just accept the fate of your old reflection and shave it all off. there are hair re growth products on the market but the majority are just snake oil.. the drugs that do work have side affects that defeat the purpose of growing your hair back (major ones are lack of libido and erectile dysfunction).
There is nothing less appealing than trying to style your remaining hair over the patches and pretending nothing's changed, everyone can see the back of your head better than you can and can tell its something that you haven't yet got the balls to deal with, the longer you try and pretend, the bigger the joke will become.
Shave it off with a buzzer first..no need to go chrome dome, grow some facial hair if you can, eat well stay/get fit and most importantly build up unbreakable self-esteem. or drown in your own self pity... sink or swim

>35 in a few days
>Have thick hair natural wavy hair

suck to be you cunts

everyone gets there turn on the swings and round abouts.. people who thrive on the misfortune of others usually do so to hide their own pitiful inadequacy.

hows that working out for ya? wife? kids? bet they think your the man when they see you post on Veeky Forums.

seek finasteride

yeah lmao. unfortunately this entire bord is founded on judging other people

Not that guy but
>implying having a wife and kids is a good decision

>mfw will never have god tier hairline like zayn

>cure
>for genetics

We tried that once. People didn't like it

>tfw dad is mid 50s and has thick blonde hair
>tfw got his hair and not my mum's wispy thin shit hair

having qualities that are more than just self serving is desirable

zayn's hairline is a bit too low imo desu senpai

id rather have it low than too high

and shows people's point of view in a way that can be rare elsewhere, that's whats so good about it.

A lot of illnesses and disorders are genetic and we have cures for them, we should have a god tier reliable solution by now

>implying you need a good hairline to look good

youth is fleeting but there's still plenty of ways to look good well into adulthood

I prefer high hairlines to low because when I grow up I want that mad scientist look

he looks horrible

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d5/d8/11/d5d8115e44f56cf0f9c9c72d28630c87.jpg

i'm laughing for real right now

Hair recession is normal in the teen years. Looks more like a large mature hairline than a balding widows peak

>25
>look and sound 16
>could trap if i werent balding
>shy NEET, just brought up minox with my mom today
>says she'll get me some rogaine tomorrow

im thinking about killing myself

if she's so proactive tell her to get you some fin, too.

I'm somewhat like that but I'm 21.

It's been that way for like 2-3 years now, learn the difference between balding and a maturing hairline.

wow tbt

start working out and eating more
gain confidence

get your life together, shit

you should have just ordered that shit on the internet come on senpai. you can order generic finasteride online without ever talking to a doctor as well if you want

he pulled off high temples

H O O K E D
N
O
S
E

Take finesteride, if you want to keep whats left from falling out, or buzz it

this is literally an /r9k/ thread
this has NOTHING to do with fashion

Am I the only one that thinks balding can look Veeky Forums?

dude looks like a monkey

yup

I started balding when I was 15. Fuck you.

I'm 18 now and it's showing no signs of slowing

>jealous cuck spotted

how

>>>

pics.

OP, listen here and listen good.

The fact your balding doesn't mean shit, the most attractive thing about people is confidence. If you embrace your hair pattern completely and are truly fine with it, it will come across as attractive. Not based on the hair style but based on your own comfortability in your own skin.

gvenny.com/images/receding-hairline-haircuts/receding-hairline-haircuts-72-12.jpg

hairstylevill.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Best-Haircuts-for-Men-with-Receding-Hairlines.jpg

healthynewhair.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Best-Haircuts-for-Receding-Hairline-Men-.jpg

stylist225.com/uploads/8/3/3/8/833856/8065606_orig.jpg

Do you think these people are derided because they have receding harilines? No.

Be comfortable with who you are, and life will sort itself out.

you can get generic propecia here:

instant-online-generics.com/buy_propecia_en-us.html?wm=18801&tr=8030

or you can get generic proscar instead here:

instant-online-generics.com/buy_proscar_en-us.html

both are the same drug (finasteride) but proscar is more potent because it is used to combat enlarged prostate and the hair restoration is just seen as a side effect.

So you could get the generic propecia, but the cheaper thing to do would be to get the generic proscar and divide the pills up into 3rds or 4ths.

There are communities on the internet who obsess day and night over hairloss, so just let them do the work for you.

i found this site when my hair was really shitty and now it's pretty much fine, just a little low in density.

hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html

2/4 are not receding, one is a glorified comb-over

OP, fin/proscar or buzz it completely. denying and trying to cover it up will only get worse as time goes by. check your insurance coverage or it can be expensive as fuck or $5 a month. do not buy online. monitor your progress and any side effects. watery cum is normal, ED is not. usually takes months to show effects.

is that really safe? i always find it weird when a cheap looking website like that only offers visa as a payment option

>maturing hairline

HAHAHAHAH

it's safe. You have to keep in mind that these sources are trusted by people whose lives consist purely of obsessing over hair-loss.

faggot.

get on finasteride 1mg daily as soon as you can. go to a derm and get it prescribed or buy it online as prozac 5mg and split the pills in half. it doesn't grow hair, but keeps what you already have. obviously best to start as soon as possible but a lot of guys are in denial until it's too late.

I've been using it for more than a year now with great success. If you're one of the unlucky few that gets ED from it, just stop taking the fucking pill and you'll be back to normal in a month or two. I've been on steroids for 3 months so far (test+dbol) and my hairline hasn't budged. If you never plan on taking steroids, you'll keep your hair as long as you keep taking it. My buddy's uncle has been taking it for a decade. Kept everything except for what he had lost already before finasteride.

>prozac

wew lad careful there.

Get Proscar, split the pills

He has lots of thinning behind what's already a pretty deeply recedes hairline. That's definitely not maturing

Second chance

that's nothing compared to me

>26
>posting on Veeky Forums

You have bigger problems senpai

oh,

hello

rato.

H
E
L
L
O

R
A
T
O

Hello Rat

guys, all you need is linseed and a better diet

why hello there, rato

Hell(o) Rat(o)

i already drowned a long time ago.

dont feel comfortable in my own body when i shave so im basically fuked.

bitches around the world still want to fuck him tho

hello
rato

h(el)lo rato

>hello there rato

35 here too, no kids cause they'd just drain my life, time and money, hot gf 9 yr younger, my own apt, nice car, an adorable dog and moderate amounts of cash to squander on clothes, tech and amenities.

Joke's on you faggot.

heil ratty the bald

how is needlessly bringing sentient life into this asshole of a world being selfless?

mcfucking kill yourself

he's cool mang

I dont even want to know the side effects of these.

hello
rato

Is there an age where you're in the clear?

I'm 25 and still solid but I'm always worried. My dad side is bald. Mother's isn't.

No.
Balding is progressive and constant.
It only depends on the speed at what you're losing hair and the hair you start with.

Some people get bald at 20, other at 30,40,50,60...

I did and got side effects. Sense of boring, low libido and mild erections. Even got in bad situations with girlfriend.
I threw that shit off and needed a year to get back to normal.
That drug messes with your hormones. Dangerous stuff, not worth it.

>light blonde hair around hairline
>gives the illusion that I'm thinning and that my hairline is high.
Probably going to get my hair dyed next week desu

)hello( rato pls save my hair

hello
rato

he looks so happy thought

heil ratty the bald

Howdy rato, did you win Tejas?

heil ratty the bald, king of the vanity chainletters

yellow rato

pls save me ;-;

helloooo ratoooo

(h(e(l(l(o (r(a(t(o