/fa Room THREAD

/fa Room THREAD

ITT POST EFFAY BEDROOMS

you first

Mine, still working on it tho

"it'll be so cool when I finally bring a girl over" the pad

Look how well he's hidden his power level. What could possibly go wrong.

Pretty good.

cozy, pretty view but would you actually want to live in that area?

A+ lighting arrangements, simple but consistent color scheme, art is fine -- tho its really the frame and positioning that makes it

dope ledge (I'd leave a bunch of glasses of water on it) - not feeling the bed frame

pattern on the sheets gives the bed an interesting but subtle texture; great lighting and plant life; clean lines on that desk - overall fine, tho the room itself looks kinda narrow

I like everything except for the art, which looks meaningless and not helped by distressed frames

nice execution on the shelving - shoes could be less piled up and it would look better but whatever. bed is cool but why does it look so puffy. I like the chair as well

bad art / wall decorations. don't like the exposed brick. hanging up those folding chairs saves space but they look uncomfortable.

only thing that would bother me is the low table -- that plus the chests of drawers and the shelving makes it look kind of like a clusterfuck in that area

plants - and an aquarium?? or some kind of reptile enclosure. why all the shells. why do computer chairs have to be so ugly

elegant

I like pretty much everything in this room except maybe the patterning on that bumper around the bed or whatever you call it. wall / bedside table is especially good

too stark? almost kind of depressing. maybe that's just the photo

I don't have any inspo and my room is too messy to post

where can i live like this?

this looks too suffocating or prison like

w2c sheets?

why specifically bedrooms and not effay kitchens, living rooms, studios, etc? do you all live with your parents? are you all homecucks?

living with your parents is objectively the least fashionable thing in existence

My dark ass room
Give me some tips to make it less autistic for when I get to college.

>he has drawings on his wall so he's a virgin
project more

not sure if fashionable or just nerdy as shit, but this was my old setup. Sadly I moved to a much smaller place and had to throw the desk away.

I live in a shared house so it can't be effay as I wish :_;;

this makes me very sad

Are all of your roommates clones of each other?

that looks like hell tbqh

A lotus still bloom while living in the mud. Show us your bed then

looks like heaven

So fucking cute.

i usually dont yearn for old Veeky Forums but this post makes me nostalgic

one time some user posted a picture of something relevant to the thread (can't remember anymore) and some user noticed his desk has like 40 bottles on it. turned out they were piss bottles.

Has an Ex Machina house vibe

Reminds me of my army room if it was built by a university

>Show us your bed then
It's the empty one

Its kinda small, and I struggled a bit with the angle but this is my room.

Rate/suggestions?

1/2

2/2
sorry for the mess

not effay but it is mine

nice floor though

viado

TFW my proverbial drill will never pierce the proverbial heavens.... ROW ROW Fight the Power!

Can't really tell from the picture, but I think if you get some different sheets your room would be cozy af

that's a bed and a window, post room feg

my apartment is small, otherwise my living room is better

What god tier Veeky Forums country is this? Dayum.

Hostel tier/10 but you've done breddy gud with the space you have.

France

Hmm the blue part of the chair will be dark brown soon, that should fix some of the cheapyness. The sheets are Burgundy most of the time.

Any other suggestions?

Is this kind of apartment expensive?

1200€/month

/g/ fag detected...

>that view from the windows
can I murder you and take your place

I fuckin new it. You better post alot more than your room. Your view, your outside hallway, stairwell, all that shit.

I have the same Ikea desk. It's great, and cheap, but is too modern for the rest of your room I think. Pick up something secondhand, something with authentic textures. Or build your own diy pipe frame desk with reconditioned wood topper. You could pick up some old barn siding and sand it down nice and smooth + stain it.

Pardon the small picture for ants, but you get the idea. Cost, $10 (if you get random free stuff around) to 60-75.

Damn now I want to spend money on my shitty room

The chair is very bulky, and the wood frame is super thick with heavy forms. Takes too much space in your already limited area. Does it get much use, like really?

If you really need seating get something lighter, lighter in weight, lighter visually, smaller footprint.

It'll be less comfortable but you must suffer for your fashion.

Doesn't have to be this, but you get the idea. Something mid-century ish, lighter and simpler all around.

Forgot picture

You don't have to spend alot. Refrain from buying anything new. Craiglist, yard sale, thrift stores are your friend.

$20 bucks on my local CL

how much do u get paid to rent a place like that?
ur a lucky guy, i hope to live somewhere similar in the future

The chair is very comfortable but is indeed very large and heavy. It does get used every day. I think it makes my room look cozy in a way. I strive to make my room the most comfortable.

Once I can move it back to where it was originally in the house (due to construction) I will consider another type of chair, or perhaps none.

I will look into more of those chairs like your pic related, of course second hand, like everything else in this room. Most of my furniture was free actually.

posters, where do you get them?

really like that stone wall, that short table is a waste of space though

At the moment everything works fairly well (like how the print, the carpet and the sheets all work together) but i don't really like that little table in between the two shelves (the one where the dova helmet is).

But for college just bring basics (keep it simple) and don't really go overboard with memes and you should be good.

r8

winnipeg
the only downside is you have o live in winnipeg

No furniture yet

What job do you do to afford that?

>tfw live in a shitty apartment in South of UK and pay 1100€/month

>File: 1429448608-img-9378.jpg (484 KB, 1280x960)
/thread

show some pictures

Can't see shit mayne. Also post rightway up orientation.

>knowing there are natives near you

>horde
>Gurren Lagann
Muh nigga

Would shit bricks at night

Comfy minimal is best minimal

Do you live in a hipster bar/barber ?

10/10 would spent most of my life in

All you're lacking is some insects in glass enclosures then you're 10/10

More great comfy minimal, would sleep well in all of these

Would use to od on crack

Subtle weeaboo, I (seriously) like it

Change fan/bulbs, get LED lights with a slightly yellow tint and wide smoky glass luminaires (or whatever you call those in english)

Looks too much like Tumblr houses, brain does not compute

Would draw in, cool

Cute boyish room, I hope you all fuck every once in a while

Gorg

Awesome, would smoke in while staring out the window on a rainy day
>pls adopt me senpai

Cant see shit but I like what I see

Has potential

i like the chair

Dam that's a steal

I see none on my local craigslist

:')

He'll probably get murdered by a muslim

France is ruined because of them

just moved into my first place, thoughts?

wretched.
lose that played out print, and those shelves are lame. get a lamp.

another pic

nice katana, was the steel folded 1000 times?

nerd-trying-to-be-cool-via-the-internet/10

you're treating your place like a dorm room also. would be smug at but also secretly feel sympathy for

throw out the painting, the sheets, the lamp, the corkboard - erase the death grips drawing before you do so the garbage men don't realize you'r a total loser and start accidentally forgetting your trash - get a real chair, change your wallpaper, post tape collection and put katana through belly. you have to be 18 to post on this board

my fav in the thread desu. might do away with the table tho idk

as long as you don't wear that hat outside of a convention I see no real problems other than katana

Asuka poster, good taste

We should really put this in the hall of Veeky Forumsme since it comes up every thread

what is the keyboard?

The only pic i had of my old room, WAs so fucking fa i shat myself on the daily

What do you guys think of Casey Neistats office?

It would be a clusterfuck for anyone besides Casey. It works for him though, the tailor made that office to fit his exact needs and there's something really cool about that kind of utility.

How can you like

how can you be on a fashion dicussion board

with that fucking "bed cover" (english not native tongue)

i'm fucking disgusted dude, wake the FUCK up

I couldn't look at any part of that picture not thinking everything i saw was fucking gross and ugly