Thoughts on guys wearing nail varnish?

thoughts on guys wearing nail varnish?

do it if you like

Gayyyyyyyyyyy but cute

but do other people like it?

only if you're into black metal

I couldnt be more into Black Metal if I tried.

can't I just pretend to be into it like a poser

If your hair is long you dont even have to pretend. It just works.

Nothing to do with fashion. Reporting.

faggots

what

how long is long

literally what

only if youre gay or into black metal

How the fuck does somebody liking dick or crap music affect the aesthetics of it

No pls

? Because its homosexual

Whats so aesthetic about it, theres nothing appealing about it you filthy chud

WTF are you talking about? Whether it looks good or not has nothing to do with faggotry or black metal. If you just want to say it looks shit say that.

at least down to your tits

? Faggots wear nail polish so its ok,
If youre not a faggot its not aesthetic
Black metalheads wear nail polish so its ok
If youre not a blackmetalhead its not aesthetic.

by your logic:
>somebody who isn't a faggot or who doesn't like black metal wears it
>well he wears it so it's ok
besides do you ask people if they're faggots before deciding what they're wearing looks good? seriously tho m8 what kind of fucktarded thinking is that? do you even listen to yourself?

Ok, you win the argument friendo, im a retard, congrats, at this point what does it matter buddy,

what he is saying is that he submits to pack mentalities instead of doing what he likes. he is a cvxk.

Reported for False reporting.

well black metalheads do wear polish and it looks effay so user is half wrong, but hes about to start yelling and i dont want him to have an autism episode in this thread

just stop saying retarded nonsensical shit

as long as it got black by mistaking a hammering.

>he doesn't think this looks good
black nails are sick

looks shit

As astoundingly faggy as you know it is, but are trying so hard to pretend it isn't.

Lol embarrassing. Ignorant fucker, it's not inherently anything anymore. I'm straight and not a metal head and get compliments on my nails all the time. My gf likes doing it and I like the way it looks

I'm having trouble parsing your sentence

Really cute!

100% homo

johnny marr does it, and while he may or may not have fucked morrissey, hes been married for a long time.

Cute in the good way or the bad way

Good.

I'm not with the memes, what is this?

There's a point where doing something for fashion is not worth the maintenance

Sean Pablo in Cherry by Supreme

I love it

Faggots only

people like you only? selfish

Objectively, I would assume you were gay if I saw that you were wearing nail polish. Idk if this matters to you or not. Are you American?

faggots/thread

People would assume you were gay if you dressed as most of this board does. Veeky Forums is pretty gay

had a recent random desire to paint my nails a creamy yellow i don't know exactly why. Might eventually do it might help me meet a gay friend group.

KYS my boy :^)

Looks like smegma tbhfamilam

must be subconscious ;)