twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to buy high rise!

W2C high-rise lightwash denim?

Definitely, this will make or break the fit

>be a man
>wear tucked
literally the most cuck thing ever
ladies though...

It's the manliest thing to do. Look up 50-60s shit, they all tuck in. High rise + tucking in is manly plus Veeky Forums. Shirts are meant to be tucked in anyway. Only fat people untuck it.

W2c high-rise jeans for men?

it's not the 50's anymore babycakes. they did that shit because most men were used to doing manual labour because of the wars and shit. We just don't dress like that anymore if we're a bunch of uni students studying business management

Don't be shitty. It looks good on both sexes, depends on the person and if they can pull it off or not.

that just makes me look like a soccer mom :(

are you thin? using the right kind of t shirt?

youtube.com/watch?v=LDhaP_Mw0uc

not thin but not fat, maybe a bit skinny fat. and i dont have many slimmer tees so its probably my own fault

Why do you care what others think? There are some beautiful young women wearing them.

Wearing modern low rise is the definition of cuck. Low rise started with women in the first place. No one wants to see your hairy butt crack when you sit down.

it looks good with non slim shirts too, you just gotta be confident and have not have mom arms. if you're good looking or at least confident, you can pull off any look

dope

women: plenty of options with levi's. Go to their website and sort by rise (at waist to high)

Men: Wrangler 13mwz or 936 (slim). Levi's 501 are unfortunately only mid rise so current alternatives are 550. You can still find LVC or vintage 501s though.

thanks to the others posting inspo

Do you notice that when you wear buttoned shirts, the side is like wavy ? There's a reason for it. Shirts are meant to be tucked in, unless you're staying at home.

GTFO

Of course shirts are meant to be tucked in that's basic etiquette for a smart look. however if you're wearing jeans and a t shirt and you tuck it in, it's fucking shit.

I'd like to cite several images posted in this thread to explain as to why that statement is fucking retarded.

This is the same argument for fedoras.

GTFI

>that just makes me look like a soccer mom :(

not realizing that on young gals that's sexy

I'm not sure why every thing turns into a debate on the internet. Either you like it or you don't, be cool

tucking in a shirt is not a fedora, come on now

beautiful thread. thanks op. i will dump what i have

Don't forget 505s. i think they're still high waisted.

But 505s are just 501 with zip fly, aren't they? I tried a pair and the back pockets were sitting halfway below my butt.

Couldn't tell you. I'm just going off of what i've heard.

you guys are fucking terribly dumb. its the front and back rise thats higher. you can see it in the picture

get a grip

who hurt you

morons

got damn qt in the nikes!

American Apparel Men's pants are also high-waisted (in every sense of the term)

Levi's 501 and 505 and any other modern fits absolutely are not high-waisted

If you can get your hands on the aforementioned Wrangler's they are high-waisted as well

stop posting yourself you fuck
your denim tuxedo looks fucking terrible

your hair looks like shit

and your glasses dont fit your face

lol

they didnt wear fedoras in the 50s

thanks for dumping

what's the future of tucking in your shirt/high waisted pants? will we ever go back?

Yes it's on the way back

who is this faggot i keep seeing him and i think im in love

no homo tho

Elias Bender Ronnenfelt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceage

he's right tho

prove it

jeez butts are so nice thanks for butts everyone

damn jerry

Chub n tuck
Papa bless

What's the fem equivalent of this look? It's dope

you can literally wear that exact outfit as a woman and nobody will bat an eyelash

>need those pants

omfg hahahahahaha

I'm kinda of a big guy. How to pull off this look?

nice-
>mfw reverse search

w2c jerrys jacket

fat lesbian

Can a 5'9 male wear high rise ?

Yes, high rise helps to visually lengthen your legs. But don't crop your pants too much or it'll look worse.

Is ankle length ok ?

Personally, I think it's too short if your aim is to look taller. I'd go with half to slight break. But it seems to be trendy now to show the ankles. Leave some fabric when you hem your pants just in case.

Ok. Thank you mang.

>make men look taller

manlets btfo