The big announcement / minimalist general

youtube.com/watch?v=ISVoAijFMao

I like not having to think about what I'm going to wear. At home, my wardrobe consists almost entirely of duplicates (10 grey shirts of the same size and brand, multiple pairs of the same style of jeans, etc).
This predisposition has led to quite a bit of experimentation in just how few articles of clothing I can get away with carrying during extended periods of travel.
Now that I've determined the system which works best for me, the following videos are to be released in the near future:

>Contents of my backpack (see video linked at the top of this post for context)
>The Sparsest wardrobes with which I've been able to live comfortably (pros and cons of different setups based on accommodations)

Anyone else here wear only one outfit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwuUT3yXrvQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im glad I waited this long. Sick video brah

Thanks dug

i dont get it. whats the annoucement? that you're ugly 4/10 with fucked up skin and a faggot voice?
no one cares you tryhard

what did I just watch

kys

i love you dug

This is what psychosis looks like everyone

Autism the video by Dug.
Fuck this thread.

I think the announcement is he's a real life homeless doing standup

fuck all the haters dug, nice video.

blessed

>Anyone else here wear only one outfit?
No, because I'm not a cartoon character.

we believed in you dug, and you let us down

reminder that this guy is autistic enough to post under two different trips pretending to be different people.

Elaborate

is this a recurring meme on /fa? it seems that he made a similar countdown 6 months ago (see his yt profile)

he has been posting his t-shirt and jeans fits, posing indoors, under the trip Dug for ages

he also spammed pic related horrid trash (along with random Dostoevsky quotes) under a different trip all over the board for quite a while

i made it that vaporwave thing you kids like

Lmao this is embarrassing

Good point.

If you guys think the video in the OP is bad, this one should make you cringe even harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwuUT3yXrvQ&feature=youtu.be

My original plan was to suddenly reveal I was both trips with a video, the concept of which I never nailed down.

Shooting this type of video is a lot harder than I expected. I spent all day in DC with a buddy of mine, and this was the only usable footage. Neither of these reactions would've made it into the final product. It was always either an uneventful reaction, or the shot didn't work out.

You can also see how mistaken I was in thinking I had put enough work into memorizing the monologue. It's tough when you suddenly add the adrenaline / cortisol that gets churned out when you aren't used to approaching strangers and doing shit like this.

:---)

good luck dug

Haahahaahahahaah good troll dude, I love it lol

>vaporwave is millennial trash
then why did you make it

no one cares, your fits suck, all of this is sad as fuck

literally fuck off

bye

that homeless man with yellow blanket and red hat is dressed pretty well.

Watching your video, it felt really endearing, and I hope you find success wherever you go
Good luck Dug. We're rooting for you

Trap sprung, feelings hurt count: 1

Yo this shit is fucking hilarious

I enjoyed both videos, thank you for posting them

these videos are actually autistic

What the fuck is this shit?

but i think its trash too..
i think you just wanted your (you)

This.

Pure concentrated autism

Excellent videos dug

Why are you tripping you fucking loser.

To avoid impersonation by the unscrupulous

bumping so more can witness this masterpiece

why would someone impersonate you? who are you?