Mfa is for men, Veeky Forums is for boys

mfa is for men, Veeky Forums is for boys

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Men-s-Canvas-Slip-On-Sneaker/44016945?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=44016945&placement_id=irs-2-m3&strategy=PWVUB&visitor_id&category=&client_guid=fe6dd686-8476-4bc9-81ef-ec4e4fd779b3&customer_id_enc&config_id=2&parent_item_id=36131361&parent_anchor_item_id=36131361&guid=cfe6853d-5f34-4459-ac38-8abce29f6b8f&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not that bad of advice though. My dad handed me down a few pieces that i got tailored. Also its fun to do your own spin on the pieces of your dad.

But yeah that reddit needs advice on stuff like that is proof that they are even more retarded than Veeky Forums

>wear clothes that fit
>don't wear Walmart-tier shoes
If that's all you need to be stylish as hell then I can rest easy. That dude must be such a disappointment to his dad.

My dad was sorta stylish by accident because he was into skiing in the 70s and 80s when they had some dope sweaters and jackets for that. Besides that he's a total dork.

>Redditor refusing to listen to solid advice because it comes from someone they don't like
>Redditor's own choices are fucking awful
>Redditor makes lengthy post about it

It's like /r/sandersforpresident

mfa is a cringe thread that never ends

> baggy suit and square toes
I think we've found redditcore

>mfa is for men, Veeky Forums is for boys
It's the same site basically, same audience.

So untrue. Effay style is so different

yet every reddit waywt looks million times better than Veeky Forums's. Their fit of the months are also posted and discussed here :^)

Not really. Both communities have people that are in the know and people who are clueless. Veeky Forums's clueless folk are just slightly less cringey and outspoken.

All my dad taught me was to get always get nice clothes tailored, how to tie a tie, and that tucking your jeans into your boots makes you look like a tryhard

Honestly Veeky Forums is basically /r/streetwear style just with less brand worship.

It makes sense that Veeky Forums hates anything that could be considered remotely dadcore because it's full of teenagers in the same way.

Why people on this board won't accept that Veeky Forumsggots and people who visit r/mfa are the same?

That's a lie, most mfa fits are shit. Veeky Forums fits are nothing special but there are much worse fits on mfa.

my walmart shoes are fa as fuck though

walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Men-s-Canvas-Slip-On-Sneaker/44016945?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=44016945&placement_id=irs-2-m3&strategy=PWVUB&visitor_id&category=&client_guid=fe6dd686-8476-4bc9-81ef-ec4e4fd779b3&customer_id_enc&config_id=2&parent_item_id=36131361&parent_anchor_item_id=36131361&guid=cfe6853d-5f34-4459-ac38-8abce29f6b8f&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n

Low quality b8

well, not really any more. r/streetwear is full of tryhard neet virgin teenagers a year behind what fashionable people are into just like Veeky Forums

malefashionadvice is just 2 years behind instead

>tfw only fashion discussion with dad for years is about #menswear
>tfw discover his stash of vintage yohji and CdG
I must have the effay bloodline

Veeky Forums should be compared to /r/streetwear instead.

my daddy gave me good advice

Dad used to give me cool as fuck Japanese sweaters to wear in the 90s
I wish I had pictures of it shit was cash

damn congrats.

Hows the sizing. I'm taller than my dad and a bit thinner, so hand me downs are kinda awkward.

>dad brought my family to financial ruin by carelessly buying luxury goods
>has entire dressers full of shirts, closets full of suits, pants, shoes.
>divorces mom, leaves her with foreclosed house, moves to europe
>pay my own way through college
>see dad a few times
>always dressed like such an asshole but also looking so good
>never see him in an outfit under $2k
>one time ask him for a few button downs and ties
>sends me armani, ike behar, etc because they are his beaters
>realize we are the same size in shirt
>probably fit his suits too
>we are on very bad terms and I do not think I will inherit his wardrobe
>got some of his mom's inheritance though which pissed him off rightly
>ty based grandma
>still have to buy my own clothes
>couldn't afford his wardrobe if I wanted

yeah I'm skinny as fuck and way taller than him, but with yohji at least it fits pretty well imo

who are you voting on Bateman?

He's not wrong. I look at pictures of my dad from the late 80s/early 90s and he's got some pretty good shit going on. Pulled off a bunch of suits quite well.

It helps that he's fit whereas I'm fat though. And he also had/has a lot of money, I'm poor as fuck.

>plebbit
>who gives a fuck

pick 1

Not anymore, Veeky Forums is stuck.