NYC General

Where should I go to find quality pieces in nyc?

at ny comme des garcons obvi

comme des fuccboiiiii

I also would like to know. I'm going in a month or so to see a friend. It's a 7 hour bus ride so I won't be going again soon.

So far only planning on going to save khaki and muji besides all the bookstores. Dunno where else to go though, esp in brooklyn.

I'd love to go to the Mitsuwa in Edgewater if i were ever in the tristate area

how about second hand or milsurp stores in NYC?

It's sad that on the internet no one respects CDG because of Play.
I've seen so many idiots trash CDG as a hypebeast brand just because they get confused about the lines.

bampu. come on nyfags

Does the SLP store have any good deals??

I WANT TO LIVE IN NYC :(

Blue in Green is probably the best store in the city for denim, if youre looking for that

Nepenthes is the coolest store I've ever been in.

so does everyone else. please don't come here, we have enough people

says the transplant

Feit

Could you name all the lines and explain them to me? I don't know much about the brand but they seem interesting and I would like to know more.

ny sucks

why does everyone in New York hate "transplants?" Have people who say this kind of thing lived in New York all their life?

looks awesome but no prices on their website... do I want to know? at least this cool store tells me I can't afford their shit before I go.

its just a jap supermarket

i see weeaboo faggots there every now and then with their anime t-shrits, pear hips, spectacles, and hair grease. fucking ewww. go kill yourselves white tards.

no need to worry, the fuckbois can't even recognize cdg unless it has the play heart or logo prints.

who cares if no one "respects" cdg on the internet

if you wear/know cdg, its instantly recognizable if you're wearing it.

don't wear if you are pussy

"Hi I'm from Iowa and just moved here because my 200k a year salary allows me to live in a nice apartment in Manhattan just like you've always dreamed! I've been here two month but I already feel like a real New Yorker!"

your poor is leaking onto the internet, don't do that

so they are just made others are more successful than them and get to live in better places in their city?

I want to know cdg can you explain all the different lines? I've already deduced that the "play" line is the one with the hearts on it that hypebeasts wear. What are the others?

That is the argument made by real New Yorkers against transplants. Not even a NYer.

>staying in your hometown your entire life
Whew lads, even if I was from NYC I would have left at one point, theres no reason NOT to try living in a place in 2016

Dover street market

menswear lines:
- play is their fuccboi line.
- homme plus is their mainline menswear. has two sublines - sport and evergeen. sport is what the title means and evergreen rehashes old pieces.
- homme deux is their formalwear.
- shirt is a mostly casual shirting line.
- black is their diffusion line.

thats the lines designed by rei. junya also has his own lines along with ganryu.

so homme plus is what you really want to look for? What do you mean by "diffusion" line?

also why is this japanese brand trying to act French that's kind of fake. That's superdry-tier fakeness

>not going for the bento boxes

Why do you hate delicious cheap sushi?

Youre all retarded.

It's fucking New York. No one gives a shit if you're from the city or not. Just dont go masquerading around as a native New Yorker if you're not one. Simple as that.

No one gives a single fuck if someone comes from Iowa and makes a lot of money and gets to live in a nice neighborhood and/or building. No one even really cares if you want to call yourself a New Yorker despite being from Iowa. They're gonna think you're an insecure try-hard, but its not like people will be upset over it.

As a native New Yorker, its hilarious to see how obsessed you all are with our city. Especially considering how badly you all seem to trash talk it.

stop talking out of your ass m8. only the name is french and the fact that they use homme and deux is industry standard as france holds large sway in the fashion world.

yeah. check their recent aw16 fashion show to get a vibe of how they design. it was a good one. if you like yohji you will most certainly like their mainline but its both really different and really similar to yohji's stuff in a sense that they are both very japanese in design

diffusion line is any line in a fashion house where they offer similar looking clothing at a heavily discounted price. its mostly shit though

I've been to two other Mitsuwa stores and they're all different, so I'd like to just walk around it
And the buildings' architectures are really cool

anywhere in SoHo

>native new yorker
Yous a native bitch...mind your own business like a true new yorker would

i go there often for groceries

i dont buy old sushi from markets
also bento does not equal sushi dumb ass

>liking Mitsuwa for the building's "architecture"

did you seriously just tell me you go there to appreciate cookie cutter mall complex buildings? kill yourself.

BLACK line is not their diffusion line per se, its more of a re-release of their classic designs from previous collections. Initially it was a temporary just for their guerilla pop-up shops, but they were so popular so they made it permanent.

far from diffusion in concept and construction. the quality is on par with main line. Just a focus on the color black and certain materials: poly/wool/cotton

The one in Arlington heights looks awesome man and the area surrounding it is meticulously maintained

>mind your own business like a true new yorker would

says the poster with a tripcode

evergreen does the rehashes not black iirc

w2c 200k a year salary

If I can make a statement like "don't come to NY", you can be sure that I am a native NYer. And yes, we do look down on transplants only because they think they are hot shit. The truth is, without those transplants we wouldn't be able to rent out our tiny apartments for absurd amounts of money. Real NYer don't live in Manhattan anymore, only suckers who are trying to "make it". Just look at fucking Williamsburg...

>muh ebin NYC stereotype that everyone keeps to themselves
Im on Veeky Forums, not on the street. Kilyourself.

Hotoveli, Atelier

>Just look at fucking Williamsburg...
What?

evergreen is black now

you think black designs are new? they are rehash/reinterprets of previous collections

what do you even think black is? how do you think japs get their sarueru fix?

oh i see. i thought they were two separate lines. thanks for clarifying

meant for

You forgot to mention how he's moving out the lower class population further away from the city making their commutes even worse. Try waiting for a train at 5 in the morning. Shit sucks balls

>tfw you're a poorfag living in New York City.

you still a bitch

>you still a bitch

says the poster using a tripcode. that's you on the right.

yup thats right bitch

go dildo your dogs some more...fuckin weirdo

^^^put some respek on it

On second thought, keep the tripcode.

idk what this is cuz im not a dog dildoing pervert like you