Will leggings become gender neutral?

Leggings began as an exclusively male garment, then it disappeared and came back as a feminine article of clothing. I've noticed a lot of guys wear leggings to work out, but more recently I see guys wearing them more casually. At first it was just before, after and during a work out, but now I see it spilling into casual wear. Are leggings bound to lose their contemporary gendered connotation?

They are never going to be Veeky Forums but normie trendhoppers and fit people are going to start wearing them. I think they're not going to be very popular because of dicklets and people who don't like to show their big dicks. They only look "good" on fit people, I'm skinny af and I would look like shit on leggings (unless I dress like a woman).

No. Awful. KYS

lol OP want to look at dicks.

i wear mine the same way people wear joggers casually?
i always make sure to wear something to cover my junk and ass like a hoodie. i catch people looking but never in a weird way, it usually just looks like i'm on my way to the gym or something
pic related is them, i think i have nice like so whatever, fuck it OP wear what you like regardless of gender

*i think i have nice legs (not like)

I often wear them with a baggy sweater. Always a black pair, and never shiny. They are really comfy, and I think work as a replacement for super skinny jeans.

you need shorts on top of them otherwise it's like yoga pants on dudes. no one needs to see that unless you're a raging homosexual

when i ran track and rowed crew, a lot of dudes wear bibs or compression leggings but that's only in the context of sports and competition.

y to this. i see a lot of men wearing leggings under shorts during runs and outdoors workouts. would not wear them without shorts because of overexposed junk.

Leggings will become more accepted in the future. In the US major fashion retailers are preparing to offer them in larger quantities and styles. They selling better than expected.
For the near future they will be part of the "athleisure" style trend but will spread to more sporty casual-wear.
For now, wear them with long tees, longline sweatshirts, hoddies, etc. For the more avant-garde, pair them with tunics and kilt-like skirts.

>gender neutral

w2c lightweight leggings to protect myself from Zika this summer

is it anymore acceptable to be wearing a pair of basketball shorts over the leggings?

How do people get leggings to hug their butt cheeks so well? I've got a bubble butt but the leggings I buy ignore the crack. Is there a specific brand? Special way to put them on? Buying a larger or a smaller size? Shrinking them in the wash?

I'm very tall guy and people don't seem to mind me wearing leggings

>3's spotted.
why was the pic relevant?

I've been a male pro-legging fanatic since the day I found out how comfy these shits are.
I've hated shorts for a good part of my life, and sweatpants don't move freely enough for stretches (and more importantly, yoga).

That said, here's me deadlifting whilst wearing leggings.

Any good brands for sub-30 EUR leggings? These are CRIVIT from the LIDL, waiting until they come again.
I'm 6'2" wearing size M

All in all they have their place in the gym.
I don't see them playing a large role in the fashion community (specifically, the fast fashion spectrum) due to the gender connotations.
I honestly also don't see the point of wearing these over skinny jeans.

I use them when running but i feel awkward in them so i wear shorts over them. Usually in winter or cold nights

me and you

you fucking kys thats how you do it

wow okay man geez this is a board of peace

not him but its the state now, veryones just running around sayinh kys now. Just leave for a bit till it blows over honestly, every post is met with shit like this on every board

I wear plain black ones with something to cover my junk like a scarf or a long top/jacket. I'm 6'2 @ 130 so it looks really good on me, sort of a feminine flair but i have a good face with a strong jawline. Some people will comment on it but i just tell them it's my style and if you're cool about it they'll get used to it easy. Right now I'm wearing black leggings, an extra long black t shirt, an extra long black sweatshirt-type thing, and white canvas sneakers.

If i wear them im usually running and wearing shorts overthem. Its the only time I get to look like a V$VP fuccboi and not feel bad about it.

For me the covering of the junk is what i dont want to do since its a drop in flexibility. Its just a lump, everyones got it (or a mon pubis)

Everyone has an anus, I still don't want to see them or have people see mine when im getting my groceries

they wont? You have tights on.

>130 pounds
>6'2
Hello mr skeltal

>hood on in a dark ass gym
who's this nigger trying to hide from

Only wear them for jogging under shorts

If they made something that breathed well and didn't feel like a Chinese torture device on my balls, I'd be all for it.

Leggings are not effay and never will be. They're the domain of trashy hoes and hypebeast children. Biker's technical pants are the closest you can go without making a fool of yourself.

Also, do nu-males not grow leg hair, or are they just spending their mornings shaving it off?

nike dry fit mang
feels like you're not wearing anything at all

There's some I can wear under shorts, but for the more... technical leggings (like just about anything by Nike or Hind), you just can't. Proper supportive underwear (Men's thong) tames the mooseknuckle and smoothes it.

Rarely had random guys comment. Girls have, especially when the jacket/shirt/cap/gloves color coordinate with the running tights. Nothing but positive comments, and this is in the Upper Midwest.

dont buy the cheap "fashion" ones, its the sports ones that are made of thicker material that will have this effect.

>2016
>caring about gender

any suggestions?