Hideous meme fit

>hideous meme fit
>azn kid pulls it off flawlessly
>suddenly meme fit is not that hideous

fucking azns man. istg...

>fucking azns man
yeah too bad they're all effeminate manlets

how is he pulling it off

he looks like a retard kid who belongs to the gayest sub culture; street wear instagram kiddies

if this guy came to the west he would be just thought of as a dumb rich gook tourist

in addition, how is this 100lb loser going to protect his asian qt gf? If a bigger more masculine man decided it was his day to rape her he could do nothing about it except maybe bribe him with his gook dad japs eye parents money

>except maybe bribe him with his gook dad japs eye parents money
fuck im laffin

It may look good to you because it's a decent shot and a foreign dude. The outfit is still stupid.

he must be really fucking boring

that fit is straight trash. try taking off your weeb goggles, faggot

he's a manlet. gross.
I take it back. sorry guys

>low top ricks

ID on pants tho?

i think that hoodie is too big for him

Isn't that how Vetements are supposed to fit ?

It is but it still looks retarded

Also I don't give a fuck how rich you are, paying over 1 THOUSAND dollars on this piece of shit hoodie is just ridiculous. I side-eyed everyone I saw wearing this when I was in new york

You can't Veeky Forums if you're masculine. If you like fashion, you're automatically feminine or gay.

>bigger more masculine man decided it was his day to rape her
As long as this picture wasn't taken in germoney he doesn't have to worry about rapefugees

i see so many azns who dress like Veeky Forums autists its unreal

That makes 0 sense my nigga

Your most important and biggest accessory is your body and you should be taking care of it. Only stylized photoshoots look good with overly skinny dudes without any muscle.

belongs in a cringe thread, manlet new money gooks r a real and present threat to high fashion, go back to the rice patty

Think about it, caring so much about looks is not very testorterone driven. Quite the opposite actually. So the choice is either be a smooth skinned feminine twink looking or be gay. Look at models, there's no fat or muscly model. Shave your body hair, masculinity is fucking gross

nice lucky quads

>this is how skinnyfat blobs justify themselves
you don't have to be a fucking hairy buff ape to have an atheltic body that doesn't look like an emaciated coma patient

what pants are those?

Reverse-searched his photo and found his ig.
He actually dresses really nicely. He could dress a lot better tho since he's most likely rich

quads of truth

>he actually dresses really nicely

Post your reddit americana fit then

yooooooo are those ramones fake? they look sus

samefag

those are some fat ass legs

oop lol

just because a chink is wearing it doesnt mean it's fake man. racism is not a good look

back to /mfa sjw

idk what that is

You're a tool, not an accessory. Take that as you will.

you guys are fucking stupid,
this asian guy knows what he's doing and his outfit is representative of his style and personality. The jacket is conventionally too large, but he fucking knows that. Oversized jackets are trending now (that doesn't mean they're good/bad, that's just the particular taste that has come up).

Do you guys know anything?
holy fuck

If you live in east Asia, you don't need to worry about niggers or Muslim refugees attacking you.

You be a man by providing for you woman and family.

what was this image
can someone post it if they still have it cached

They are fake or its the lighting. The leather is not suppose to look like that.

Probably looks off to you because you fags are so used to buying the second hand used up whore dick blowens on grailed that when you see a brand new pair it looks weird.

maybe /r/streetwear is more your speed

>being proud of wearing animal products and dead animals on your face
>appropriating black urban culture

they are not cool.

Dead animals on your face?

it was some white dude with insane cankles

What the fuck? You inferred that he was saying that because he was Asian which is actually racist on your part you delusional fuck

i'd kill for the vetements titanic hoodie

thinking about copping a rep on ebay but it might be awful quality

>below average looking
>manlet as fuck
>probably a really tiny cock that's covered up by his straw haired pubic bush
>what the fuck is up with the hair on his head
>dumb gook glasses
>trend hopper with no style
>ramones look fake

kill yourself, my man

You dumb nigger. No taste or personality identified. Just like the guy in the Op pic

as long as youre secure in your masculinity it doesn't matter what you wear my guy

This blond autistic looking (but overconfident) kid with disgustingly thicc thighs wearing tiny lil shorts and a windbreaker & claiming he "for sure" dresses way better than the rich asian kid in op picture

lmao xpose em

On taobao you can find some that are almost 1:1 but the jack and rose picture is way too dark compared to the original. God-made.co.kr has them too and they're super cheap

Would I be called out wearing this rep?

Would you guys be able to tell this is a fake if I didn't just tell?

that hoodie cost 350€...

majority of ppl haven't even heard of vetements so you'll be good

are all these korean sites safe tho

everyone in France has heard of vetements lmao

yeah well it helps that he has an azn qt who looks like she got ripped directly from tokyo gore police right behind him, wearing fucking knee high socks.

>If a bigger more masculine man decided it was his day to rape her he could do nothing about it

it's two thousand and fucking sixteen. literally nobody cares about your ability to protect and feed your 1960s parasite wife and two kids. you're actually just stuck projecting your insecurities from getting bullied in middle school. "bu-but i could still beat him up irl!!!" it's posts like this want to make me dissociate myself from the whole board.

militant aggressive themes are cool but you have to actually post a fit that reflects it, not just say "lol he looks like a twink"

you've been on a steady decline, you've been coasting on your "I'll only post about #menswear" cred for way way too long.

>nobody posted fit
cancer

nice post but you're way overestimating your target audience's ability to comprehend stuff.

not really

>tfw no qt azn bf

you're a retard

That print looks like complete shit

>majority of ppl
>France
Your shithole country doesn't account for anything lil nigga.

Yeah except it's literally the fashion capital of the world.
And I'm not even french.

Assuming we're talking about Paris, of course.

damn his gf is a major qt :(

is that why yall so salty?

haha that looks like trash

uh.. cute?

she dresses like shes dating a chimp

How his hair is so shitty yet so cool at the same time?

Suicide watch

Fucking thank you finally someone with some sense

do you mind showing a picture of your girlfriend? assuming they exist, obviously

embarrassing

You fucking serious? It still looks fucking horrific

His fit is good would be better with black socks. That's about it.

Fuck the haters, they should post their fits tbqh. But cowards don't like being called out.

It was this user.

Correction to your lame argument on*
>If a bigger more masculine man decided it was his day to rape her he could do nothing about it

Weapons exists since the bronze age. You can carry most of them legally or illegaly this days.

50-100 bucks will buy you a nice bowie. less than 20 will buy you knucks. If a "masculine man" decided to rape he would be dead or seriously injured.

strength doesn't matters with weapons, skill is everything, everyone even the most skinny humans can carry weapons and use them nimbly. Even more so than gym rats actually since you lose flexibility and movement lifting weights. If you know any Veeky Forumsfag just place an sticker on his back, he won't be able to remove it. It's pathetic honestly.