What's Veeky Forums opinion about leather jackets?

What's Veeky Forums opinion about leather jackets?

Also, leather inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/style/2015/10/dave-1-guide-to-perfect-leather-jacket
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11162493
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00CGFVQIM?camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00E4LZ9IE&fp=1&linkCode=as2&pc_redir=T1&redirect=true&tag=usuallywhatim-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only works if you're very fit or slp skinny imo

They are awesome but cheap ones are absolute shit. Schott Perfectos are still fucking great.

Also, many of the good ones are like raw denim in that you have to break them in a lot over time.

Wow I need those shoes. Just bought the normal black ones too.

>not having a depressed rockstar as girlfriend

:(

Most guys wearing them shouldn't be.

I don't know who told ugly nerds they can wear their glasses and a leather jacket, but this ain't working.

you're off your door mate

do those ribbed parts on the shoulder and the forearms have a particular name? post more jackets and brands have this feature

I have no idea. But I like Chromeo, and Dave-1 (Frontman of Chromeo) rocks leather jackets all the time, so I'm studying him.

complex.com/style/2015/10/dave-1-guide-to-perfect-leather-jacket
The interview where this photoset came from should help you out.

Even more than in general, you need to be attractive to wear one.

I legitimately want to stab this faggot. Just look at his face.

Snapping for no reason

Autistic so don't wear them

wow this guy looks like a fucking fag. imagine this bitch walking around starbucks in this shit haha

I hope you look good in stripes, tough boy.

You don't wear leather jackets because you're autistic? That's a weird reason.

lmao don't post this retard who can't size properly and wastes his money on fake slp that he can't afford

lmao
falcon garments?

where did this come from? reddit? whats wrong with those slp sneakers?fakes??

came from this board, pal

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11162493

enjoy

u wanna tell that 2 my face fagboy

>chubs.jpg
lol

Where can I find a slim fitting biker jacket for around 200 dollars? Everything I've tried on so far has been so baggy.

allsaints used or zara

they arent gonna be great

w2c leather jacket that fits like pic related

Schott Perfecto.

>SLP 5,250$ smallest size is 38
>Allsaints is 900$ smallest size is 34

Then if you ever manage to make the money you like a rich asshole when you wear it, or either a skinnyfat or manlet nerd. This is fashion masochism.

w2c that black jeanbjacket?

looks like a levis, you can see the red tab

Levi's Slim Trucker.

I can technically afford one leather jacket, if i save my money up.

but can't decide on the brand, really want a rick jacket because they're pretty unique and i can fit it in with most of my wardrobe depending on the style i get.

but i also love blackmeans, for it's punk style it has, and they're typically more affordable than rick jackets for a basic one.

Thank you.

how do musicians afford 750 dollar jackets jesus

sauce on jacket?

those shoes look awful

-why do those sleeves look so baggy?
-why is that shirt so ugly?
-why would you were skinny jeans with those thighs?

jesus fuck

Funny story. Gf found it in some outlet. H&M tag, and it was in the women's section. "Male" zipper and size though.

>undone zippers
>oppinions
>fat & dgaf

sauce?

are those yoga pants?

blk dnm leather jacket 5.

sleeves are sort of long so stay away if you're a manlet

thanks. luckily i'm a lanklet

I think the couture term is ribbed leather. You got it, really.

Would a size 34 chest be small enough for someone who isba size 20 chest?

Sauce on the center leather jacket.

Saint Laurent.

So not fat

Would wearing something like Nike Roshes look bad with a leather jacket? Should I just stick to wearing boots?

In Europe all the 14 year old sandniggers wear leather jackets with nikes with no problem. It looks juvenile though.

Burberry

idiot

>>blackk motos
So fucking overdone.
They were ugly and gaudy to begin with you cluelass fags.

Fits wierd irl, reminder not to order stuff like this online. Long af sleeves aswell.

The problem I have with Alex Turner is that he wants to be Josh Homme. Suck it and See was basically his attempt to be QotSA.

dem jeans are not good

Undercover rider? The fit is great.

Iunno, that dude looks pretty good man, I'm curious to see what you think looks good?

Blackmeans for sure man, outside of an avant garde wardrobe the only rick leather worth having is a stooges.

Zipped up riders look shit 96.8% of the time.

Roshes specifically would look goob af. If you're gonna do sneakers they pretty much need to be a vintage model or sleek and leather upper, ideally black or off white imo.

Sandro Paris leather. Worn heavily for around 1.5 years.

that looks nice, was considering a sandro jacket. how's the sizing?

Fit is slim overall, high armholes and slim arms etc

~16.5 inch shoulder ~19 inch chest, size small. I wear medium in Sandro tees and shirts, sized down on the jacket and it fits perfectly.

Just bought this

sauce?

Viparo clothing

Jesus christ the only one there who looks like he could wear a leather jacket is the space case in the sunglasses, the rest are just ugly shitskins.

3/5 people in that picture are white and all the ones wearing leather jackets are white.

Hahaahhaa this made my day

Sauce?????

Thanks!

Where can I find pic related, ir something like it? A good leather bomber is what im looking for.

Uhhh that's not a bomber

Looks kinda like this:
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00CGFVQIM?camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00E4LZ9IE&fp=1&linkCode=as2&pc_redir=T1&redirect=true&tag=usuallywhatim-21

Alright, not a bomber. What do you call that kind of jacket then? Definitley looking for that kind.

modern biker jacket

cafe racer