Canvas Sneaker General

Summer is almost here, I'm looking for a nice canvas sneaker but I don't want vans or converse. I'm thinking of pic related (I'm not sure if I should get the version with laces), should I cop?

I'm going to keep posting pictures of canvas sneakers I like, post a picture of other canvas sneakers if I'm missing something good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZVkW9p-cCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

velco on canvas seems a little unusual

I like pic related more than the white version but I don't know what I would wear with them.

I like novestas star master, they look interesting and their colorways are nice.

Too bad they don't sell canvas common projects anymore. u.u

I stopped wearing velcro sneakers when I learned how to tie a knot. That is the socially acceptable point to stop wearing them.

Socially acceptable? nobody cares if you use velcro or laces on your sneakers.

Guaranteed everyone thinks you're a fag if you are over the age of 10 and wear velcro sneakers.

you sound more than a little insecure about the way people might perceive you t b h

you guys do realize this thread is literally
youtube.com/watch?v=aZVkW9p-cCU

it's actually not in the slightest and you're pretty retarded for drawing this comparison

did you just watch this movie recently or something

Nah, I don't dress like a fag.

okay pal, whatever helps you get over your insecurities

nice velcro senpai

Are there padded canvas sneakers? They always fuck up my heel.

What are the best all white shoes?
>inb4 stansmith

I think tres bien has em

I haven't come across any padded canvas sneaker. (yet) I'm going to start looking for them, if I find some I'm gonna post it on a shoe general or something.

They're not canvas and there isn't a best white shoes, everyone has their own taste. (I love my stans)

OMFG thanks senpai, the outsole is gum colored :( but still I like them, I'm going to cop. Thanks.

I found these New Balance pro court heritage canvas sneakers senpai, I hope you like them.

Get the people's shoe of Italy, older then converse and Italian.

absolutely hideous familia

Just wait until Kanye wears em.

kanye has horrible taste in shoes, but its still miles ahead of that garbage

what are these?

Need some velcro shoes like ones in OP

Link me

They're springcourt, I found the pic on the sprincourt website/online store. If you cop them post pic on feet pls.