OLD >Discussion
>Runway talk
>Recent purchases
>Sale finds
>Grails

Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide:
>drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

Notable Interviews:
>[YouTube] Rick Owens by Sofia Tchkonia [youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc] [Open]
>[YouTube] Rick Owens Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times [youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ] [Open]
>[YouTube] Sorbet magazine - Interview with Rick Owens and Michele Lamy [youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I] [Open]

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size

>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1

>Suiting pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/575696-Rick-Owens-Milk-Black-Geobaskets
grailed.com/listings/541158-Rick-Owens-LONG-COAT-JACKET-SIZE-SMALL-BLACK
grailed.com/listings/587527-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Tank-top
amazon.com/Laundress-New-York-Sweater-Comb/dp/B007X329O2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1461519790&sr=8-6&keywords=de-piller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anymore of OP pic? I really love this guys fits but I haven't saved any

Man, I really need to get a job to fulfill my Rick lust.

Y'all flatter me.

I've got a bunch of photos somewhere I'm sure. IDK about just spamming this thread with my own fits though.

any chance you could make an imgur album or something?

Seriously I love your fits, you're what made me actually like the /rog/ uniform

I can see about throwing something together tomorrow! I'll dig around and see if there's anything worth putting in an album.

KongGeorge, right?

Lmfao dude in the OP is the type of nigga to have not hooked up with a girl in over a year, so he goes online and finds shit that he thinks he needs to buy to make himself somehow more appealing

I don't know what that is!

that was painfully unfunny

Normie girls liked me more when I dressed preppy

Mistook ya for someone with a similar aesthetic/slouch

my bad senpai

The first half of your post is one of the most annoying things I've read in a long time. Why are you here, fuck off and kys

Is that a white double-layer Mike? I tried wearing mine with a jacket the other day and it just didn't work because the neck opening is so fucking big.

guys can we stop fucking up the op for once?
Yeah you can copy/paste but eventually the whole op will just be[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

nice fit tho yeah this guy has great pics

people should post more stuff like this here
i understand its a rick thread, but stuff thats kinda a similar look would work well for the thread

If you ever told anyone that you paid several thousand dollars for that outfit, I dont even want to know the types of things that would go through their head with regard to their feelings about you as a person

Yeah! DL + intarsia is probably my favorite combo

This is real nice

W2C Double layer tee in white/milk in size Large?

I can't find shit except on Grailed and the ones I do find are stained or have holes in em.

>If you ever told anyone

So stop bragging/thinking about outfits in terms of cost.

id on bazer ???

Also I paid

One of my favorite pics. I'm working on getting / DIYing some shredded tees.

Everyone stop attacking blueeyeswhitedragon. He's a good guy and has some of the sickest fits on this website.

I don't really think I'm being attacked DESU. People are being excessively nice to me in this thread.

NAH FUCK THAT NIGGAjk post some more fits

Lol is this a worship thread?

Not gonna lie, I copied a lot of his stuff when I first started out cause I don't know what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to fashion.

I've taken so many selfies in that damn bathroom

Legit check on these plz

I'll be in Hong Kong tomorrow, and naturally gonna hit up the Rick Store. But has anyone got any reccs for any other decent shops in HKG? Doesn't necessarily have to stock Rick.

here's that fit I posted last week but now with actual pods

3 ?

I prefer the other shorts desu
Still looks good though

Are they just prisoners? The crotch looks a bit higher than usual

Yes, 3.

Looks normal. Maybe he just pulled them up over his waist.

No experience, but have fun in Hong Kong! I've been there a few times when I was younger. It's a lovely country (city?)

Cheers man, will be my final week out of the month I've been away. I miss wearing nice clothes.

Anyone interested in some milk/black 9.5 Geos? Don't wear em much anymore. grailed.com/listings/575696-Rick-Owens-Milk-Black-Geobaskets
Let me know you're from Veeky Forums and I'll hook you up with a discount.

I think this is an absolutely gorgeous fit. Can anyone id the pieces/provide sauce? Ty x

3 what though

c'mon

Why has no one copped the long coat sz S that's only 175$ on grailed what a steal someone malnourished grab that shit

does OP have instagram ?

link?

nvm found it
grailed.com/listings/541158-Rick-Owens-LONG-COAT-JACKET-SIZE-SMALL-BLACK

Everything rick owens makes below waist is awful

This guy again.

what do you hate so much about it

It's Yohji

no

ramones and geodunks are super, so no. also their tech runners are beh-eh-eh goat

thought some of you regulars that post here might find value in this thread too

haha life threatening diseases

>Not gonna lie, I copied a lot of his stuff when I first started out cause I don't know what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to fashion.
Lol. This is my problem with all you desperate faggots who spend thousands on RO. You literally buy it simply because its expensive and Veeky Forumsggots tell you its nice.

No one likes this shit outside of Veeky Forums and other extremely small circles on the internet

>ramones
You mean the $700 leather chuck Taylors? Yeah, nah

>No one likes this shit outside of Veeky Forums and other extremely small circles on the internet
He has stores around the world in like 6 or 7 major cities. I doubt that is purely to cater to Veeky Forums

>You literally buy it simply because its expensive and Veeky Forumsggots tell you its nice

It's clear that you have never handled clothing costing more than 100$. Go impress normies with your rat skin footwear.

I buy expensive clothing, faggot. My outfits rarely cost less than $600.

Rick Owens isn't the only expensive label out there. It's just the most pathetic

>I buy expensive clothing, faggot. My outfits rarely cost less than $600.

So in addition being a twat you're also a liar.

Ok, sure. Keep spending absurd amount of money to wear shit that girls and everyone else will laugh at you for.

At least my money is well spent.

What kind of heel protection do you use with rick sneakers? Are there any good glue-on ones since I've heard that you shouldn't use nails or w/e on rubber soles?

This. He is a well known designer who has had runway shows for 15 years. If you really think he just exists in a small bubble on Veeky Forums you need to get your head out of your ass. I get that he can be polarizing, but serously, just fuck off.

>At least my money is well spent.

Well spent? You mean Supreme or Yeezy?

Post fit.

that self justification is sickening

Shouldn't you be shitting up the fuccboi general?

>$600
idc how much an outfit costs but my shoes rarely retail for less than $1000 c'mon

>tfw you are now aware that lgbt has an HIV general
fuck...

Not too much Rick but I hope you guys still appreciate it

Adidas
Undercover
Zanerobe
Short Tongue Geos

Hope reposting is allowed! Finally mohair sweater

Yeah, just prisoners! I think they might be a tad bit higher than usual in that photo, but mostly it's just the angle making the crotch look higher.

Tfw guy with large hips and can't pull of tight fitting shirts

I dig it, loosen up those geos tho ;)

do upper body workouts and it should balance out

I say we keep doing this

grailed.com/listings/587527-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Tank-top

that genuine? just threw in an offer for his asking price plus a bit more for shipping but I want to be sure

Just bought medium pods off of grailed. I already have prisoners in medium and they're a little bit on the big side so I'm hoping the pods work out better.

Local consignment owner hit me up because he got this sweater in. Bought it on the spot, its an older piece

zara?

Does anyone know the official name for these?

drkshdw

rac zip, has the massive tag inside, and its an older piece

its not a normal consignment shop, you cant bring stuff into there. The owner is in his twenties, worked in the industry and has a personal list of consigners out west. He picks pieces here and there and gets them shipped in. Most of what he has caters to women, but he does have a single mens rack. He's really into Thom Browne, always has TB sweats on. Carries MMM, Hermes, Raf, the odd Rick piece if he can get his hands on it (its rare, and they fly off the rack), Givenchy, and the like.

He updates his instagram with anything new he brings in.

he had this in at one point - i wish i could meet the woman that bought it

Guys, how do i wash mohair sweater like this one ? :)

They looked kind of awk laced loosely atleast in this fit.

I like the bottom half but I really don't like the hoodie here

nice American Eagle joggers

Just handwash it with some wool detergent in low temp water, then rinse it off and carefully squeese out most of the water, then lay flat to dry. I usually just keep a bucket in the shower where I wash my wool stuff.

Okay. The tag says "no washing at all", but it's a bullshit. and alsa i have this kind of a problem (pic), will it go after washing, or i just have to cut it off?

Probably won't go away with washing, but just get used to it, pilling is pretty normal with fine wool knits.

get this: amazon.com/Laundress-New-York-Sweater-Comb/dp/B007X329O2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1461519790&sr=8-6&keywords=de-piller

its a miracle tool for removing pilling from clothing

what's his Instagram name

jnsq215

legit check on these?
1/2

2/2

So very fake

don't own any ricky footwear but these look fake.

agreed.

do these look passable?

Lol no. It's like the silhouette of sk8 his from the looks of it. Just get some of the leather version of those.

WDYWT /ROG/?

I miss winter.

these look very bad please don't buy