He sells it though

The pants are based on fallschirmjaeger tropical trousers

The shoes are palladium

swedish military henley

mizra柿渋染めジーンズ

wartime worker jacket

epochs.co/features/epochs-guide-to-nautical-clothing
Good guide.

Recently copped pic related and thinking of dye-ing it olive green. The idea is to achieve an olive dominant parka with a subdued, subtle pattern. Do or don't?

do it. surplus is usually cheap so if you fuck it up buy another and put it on ebay

its not 100% cotton so it won't really work to the amount you might want it to

Yeah, I know it isn't 100% cotton and only 80%. That's why I'm aiming for the pattern to still be there but kind of subdued. The sand base layer would darken to an olive. The green specks would kind of blend in with the now-olive base layer and the brown specks would still be there. The end result would be a light olive parka with a single cooured pattern on top. So, a regular flecktarn with a couple of colours less in the pattern.

German camo is pretty nice.

w2c?

was tryna go for a kind of sandy/earthtone look, shirt is offwhite if the pic sucks. no jacket cuz it was hot as fuck. is it good or naw?

you're wearing a white t-shirt, solid color pants and a pair of bland boots

WHY do you think that needs any kind of input from somebody on here?`

It's not good, it's not bad. It's just a completely neutral fit.

ok so how could i make it better and is there any thing im doing wrong? ive just recently started paying attention to how i look and trying to improve it so sorry for keeping it kinda bland, dont think im ready for out of the box fits yet

Really, there is nothing wrong with your fit at all. I'm just saying that there isn't really anything to critique. It's alright.

yeah...i would not buy that shit though

who is this guy? his fits are siqq

That's a prototype dude, let it go.

fuck where can i get a jacket with a similar fit to this? i love the wide arm into cuffed sleeve look and the top heavy silhouette. found something similar by Juun.J but the jacket is 1500 dollars.

Are you still going on about this

Kill yourself. Really, you have nothing to of worth to say.

Did you circle a pin? Are you autistic?

I think the circle on the strap is to show inconsistency in stitching and cut. Not a "pin".

But yeah, he's nitpicking. Guy still makes interesting hand-made clothing. I have been thinking about designing my own clothes lately...don't even know where to begin though as far as producing them.

No, the bottom left one circles a pinhead. He literally circled a red pinhead and a loose thread near the zipper.

w2c??

shit is super rare. herrurst.tumblr.com makes his own stuff and buys rare surplus

pretty nice of him to advertise that camocorner guy

r8

Ebay, varusteleka, asmc, the list goes on.

Look for Bundeswehr Tropentarn and/or Wustentarn.

>camocorner.tumblr.com/tagged/karst

that is an really interesting idea, you should try it. Id be interested to see pictures of the results if you do it

>Auschwitz-core

>breton shirt
TELNYASHA REEEEEEEEEEEE

Get fancy pants like in OP's pic

>being this new
Herrurst on tumblr, we call him knoch

Fuck off oioi

why did knoch leave us

w2c hat & shirt

Fuck these are sexy

w2c similar?

>w2c pic related
>literally only available in XL, 2XL and 3XL
Being a skeleton is suffering.

How much would you be willing to pay for a size GR1 German Flecktarn Parka? Please be realistic. I have one that I never use.

Size GR1 in this is about size M in normal clothing. Though, I wear mostly size S, it also fits very well. If you want to be effay, it's a good idea to size down.

Anyone here like wearing boots more than normal shoes? I got my first pair of real boots and they're hella comfy.

I guess they're not really Veeky Forums material but I like them. Wolverine zipper side leather boots. I like the 8 inch ankle, gives good support and feels nice, I'm almost consdering making these an every day thing, but they get a bit hot.

Are there any lighter boots that are good for warmer and occasionally humid or wet weather? Maybe like waxed canvas or something instead of leather?

You can wear a Breton and not get beat up by Russians. Or you can wear a telynashka and experience the worst day of your life.

I'm usually not a fan of his fits but hot damn are the proportions on point in this one.

Hey man ignore all the haters, this fit isn't that bad. The shirt looks a little cheap, maybe upgrade and get a nicer one from uniqlo or somewhere in the future. Also try tucking the shirt in and putting on a belt, that would add some character. The shoes are just bad imo. Get some real timbs or dock Martin's if Possible

Baggier shirt would look better. Love the pants and shoes.

This is beauty

whats with that weird editing

Lmao, he looks so fucking bad.

In what universe?

I love this

Jacket ID

fuck off

it's a heavily modified snow camo parka with ww2 japanese mail bag parts all over

he sometimes still makes these and puts them up for sale

Opinions on cargo pants?
What are good things to wear with them other than just plain shirt and boots

cargo pants are nice if theyre designer, anything else is just boring

All clothes were designed by a designer.

fuck off

Should I?

No.

god no

These threads always make me laugh :>)

>shave
>haircut (or literally just push your bangs out of your face)
>wrap laces around ankle of shoe

>not wearing 5 inch shorts

I think the real question is why on earth did he even browse this shithole

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11124607#p11130919

>the workwear thread is one of the least popular threads on Veeky Forums
Why am I not surprised?

It's a nice fit. Boots look kinda dirty/old, but w/e. Also you're cute and have nice forearms :3

Where are you from? I'm interested in a GR.1 flecktarn parka, I just dont want to pay the ebay overpriced specimens. Willing to offer a fair price.

hit me up at [email protected]