apparelk.bigcartel.com/
skreened.com/kultrunized/
mutantminds.bigcartel.com/
radio-eva.jp/shop/products/list.php
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/evastore/
otakumode.com/shop/fashion
omocat-shop.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

manlet here. tees are always too long for me, it's rare that I find one with a length I like. does anyone know where I can get shorter length tees?

How short are you that something like an XS would be too long?

damnit Veeky Forumsggots you can't even mention one brand or store

no one cares enough to think of an answer

Wear a plain tee instead you brandwhore.

I'm also interested in this, post some nice brands you fuckers

so cool...

I went to Supreme in Lafayette they had a couple other streetwear tees like Know Wave and a couple other third party brands

However, they were completely dry of their own good merchandise with only some overpriced colorful pants and shorts and only 3 shitty jackets and some bland tees

i'm 5'6 and more often than not shirts/tshirts feel too long on me

what are brands that make graphic tees without using the heavy screenprint. can't stand having a sheet of plastic over my chest.

i know Palace somehow makes it so the design is woven into the cotton comfortably.

Humanmade, Rag & Bone, Garbstore, Reigning Champ, Robert Geller, APC, just going from ones I own.

fat fuck here where do other fat fucks buy there t-shirts? shirts I buy always fit weird, i usually just wear a hoodie or flannel but I dont want to be a sweaty fat fuck this summer

lose some weight then u fat fuck

I find good ones at thrift stores from time to time. I find that ones from places like mentioned are kind of tryhard looking.
Gildan also makes good blank tees I know people will say I'm cheap but I certainly prefer them to some of the cotton materials I know from more expensive brands

>kind of tryhard looking
Kind of a blanket statement as most of those companies are nothing alike.

I just mean that wearing an expensive graphic tee kind of defeats the purpose of the graphic tee. I feel like they are meant to be cheap and kind of silly to wear around during summer when you go to festivals and stuff.

Anti Social Social Club

kek

Palace, Braindead and Fucking Awesome are what's in with the kids these days.

many smaller brands are often nice and cheap.

squad1998.bigcartel.com

onlyny.com

strom.bigcartel.com

yea this is cool (if youre 12)

Patagonia

GIVE ME MORE

>go to festivals

that's not something you should admit to desu

Patagonia is nice and not too expensive. Only get the original logo design though.

>not too expensive
For what they are, i would say you are wrong, chink quality with US prices. Plus they call in fratagonia for a reason, u look like a huge beer drinking teen girl rapist

dis shit fiya

>bigcartel
>vaporwave

Thoughts on Poler? They seem kind of hit or miss

kek

Vetements, Gosha and Off white. where the fuck do you live? bumfuck wyoming? jesus christ

I mean I personally don't like going to them but if my friends are all going and I can get fucked up there then I'll go. Graphic T-shirts are supposed to be a carefree kind of thing not a "I spent $100 on this piece of cloth with a design on it because I am trying very hard to look good" kind of thing

Bumping

According to their website, all of their production is done in factories they manage and the cotton is all responsibly produced. They even list the places they get it from. No china shit there m8.

I do get the bro tier thing, but their t shirt designs are undeniably nice.

shopwithasianstereotypes.com
ronindivision.com/
cityapproval.com/shop/
veryvile.bigcartel.com/
printallover.me/collections/ecralax?page=1
apparelk.bigcartel.com/
skreened.com/kultrunized/
mutantminds.bigcartel.com/
radio-eva.jp/shop/products/list.php
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/evastore/
otakumode.com/shop/fashion
omocat-shop.com/

tho anime tees maybe inappropriate for all weathers

I live in a small city in California and the youth here is literally still wearing pink dolphin and LRG. I have never seen a vetements piece irl before. People are constantly mirin my supreme clothes, and that's really saying something. You underestimate life outside of big cities