Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

How do i look Veeky Forums?

178cm 63kg male 19yo

Ignore body hair it's gonna get laser removed

>Ignore body hair it's gonna get laser removed
you said the same shit last time

met a thin qt who models, might be able to get me into the biz too

just wanna say thanks for all the thinspiration guys! Couldnt have done it without you.

keep reaching for the stars!

Yeah,saving till then cause it costs like 240 euro per session

Why are you doing it?

Do you want to look like a hairless little boy when your bear daddy fucks youbin the ass til you scream?

>it's gonna get laser removed
How does that work? the hair never returns? I need to get a spot on my back done... tired of shaving it.

That's great! Congrats! Glad you found these threads helpful.

I feel bad for women now days. When Shape magazine is literally showing young women fat girls and trying to make it okay, it's setting women up to fail. This is not a body females should be shooting for, it's a body that is overweight and unhealthy.

Because i don't like hair on my body

It grows back again but way less than it used to be

After 6-8 sessions it won't grow back ever again

kinda looks like youre sukking in

It's possible to strive for thin while still being accepting of other body shapes. Curves are beautiful in their own way, doesn't mean I have to want em.

Ikr,i don't though

What you are calling curves is called being a fatass. She needs to drop like 30-lbs.

Looking at that particular magazine, I agree. She's not tight-curvy, she's kinda flabby looking. I guess I'm just saying I'm open to magazines showing a range of body types.

lurking for the appearance of a wild lizzie

Did somebody say LIZZIE?

is that u or just posting her pics?

contributing until lizbo gets here

I don't think this is necessarily bad, men are a lot more accepting of various types of women than men. I like all kinds of women, from thin to thick/bordering on chubby. I'm 6' 170 and want to be 145 or so, but my girlfriend is 5'6" and 145. I love how fat her ass is, I don't mind. Women for the most part only accept one body type, and that is muscular and tall.

Just posting her. I wish she'd come to visit with some updates :3

its crazy i how weight can fluctuate
i went from 189 lbs to 184 and back to 188 in the span of 3 days

im 6'2 btw

You look like absolute shit

You should lift or something, you doughy bitch

I'm not sure how that's anything to do with thinspo?

I'm 6'4 and I fluctuate from 152 to 158 but wouldn't call myself really thin as I'm trying to lose a bit more weight.

i talked to her a yesterday in a facial aesthetic thread that 404'd a while ago
>she said she just got back from a vacation to New Orleans :3

fatspo also 420
kek

Let them get big, nothing feels better than being personally proana and being "lol I'm so accepting" of other body types
>then watching people spill jelly when you stretch and your shirt goes up

Uh I went up from 46kg to 50kg due to meds.
I'm going through some major lifesaving surgery soon (unrelated to being thin) and wondering if they'd think it's weird to give me a small tummy lipo while they're in there.

lizzie is so disgusting. like an old woman.

In my experience, women are getting more into us really skinny guys. Tall is a requirement though

>doesn't post pic
everytime

why have a thin girl when u could have a qt who eats food under her covers who is still sorta thin

how disgusting do you have to be to eat food in bed

Retarded tumblr gif

stop posting this ugly tard

>again, doesn't post face
if shes ugly then relatively speaking, you're fucked mang
thinspo crowd mad. oops
girls who eat r cute
>Auschwitz should not be your goals

rude!

wot a qt. her goal is 10lbs over the next four months. She's going to look even more amazing.

seems like she is good atm and any skinnier would make things worse

what a surprise, the faggot defending this ugly cunt is a weeb

WEW

mad qt

>what a surprise, the faggot defending this ugly cunt is a weeb

u got me mang

what a surprise, the faggot calling ppl ugly hasn't shown his face...
>haven't addressed that yet have u?

Really? I think 10 lbs will do her good. She can always stop along the way. I guess if she keeps us updated we'll be able to advise along the way if she wants.

I think the arms could thin up a bit

its just my preference that i dont like really skinny girls
on-top of that, it can be unhealthy and I think her body is really great as is, any skinnier would be a downgrade to me

I prefer a little meat on the bones. nothing too extreme on either end of the spectrum. :)

Wew the demand for me seems rather high in this thread so I'll stop by

The next two weeks are gonna be hell for me. I'm behind at school work from my trip to new Orleans and I have final exams in a week so I'm super busy and stressed which means no time to work out. I also tend to stress eat when things are bad. Also my period is coming soon which gives me huge cravings. Basically my self control is gonna be tested a lot. But after I'm done with tests I'm gonna try to run everyday and I'll be able to watch what I eat.

The llamas are still doing well

Here's my prom dress. And I'll give timestamp if you guys ask

liz is here

Yeah my chubby arms annoy me. They're disproportionate to the rest of me
This guy's speaks truth
Boo
Prom isn't till next week boo. There's still time
Yupp

>tfw when 4 of those post numbers say (You) and the 5th is a response to your post.
do I need help?

ever since i started trying to not throw up everything ive gained 6lbs cause im not used to not having the option of puking. i need to get used to starving again

Posting yourself doesn't make the demand high ugly hag. Cute llama though.

post stats

the struggle of having to choose between bulimia and anorexia. Why not treat your body properly?

Wow
Consider getting help m8
I didn't post myself tho:/

should be a comma after high.
>from mang
>to mang

yea this is totally a decision im making im not ill or anything

5'11 126lbs

oo very self aware

Curl up in ur retirement home stretcher and die already.

that's racist mang

why are you obsessed with this girl you weirdo

the suicide fuel is real

She's not thinspo but she's not fat. Probably a little chubby but thats her problem. She can get away with it cause she's a celebrity and 'curves' are popular. Don't feel bad for them. Just be your own aesthetic.

Legit this is thinspo why are people complaining about fatties??

More horror movie themes

you're telling me this doesn't entice you even a little.

woah wtf clean ur wardrobe you unorganized bitch

I don't know what your implying. The girl is attractive sure but talking about whether a body type like that is healthy or not isn't exactly what I came to this thread to discuss, that's all.

Let people be the weight they want to be. When I see people calling fat people scum it's just as bad as when you get idiots posting on here saying that being skinny is unhealthy. There is no healthy body. There is no 'beautiful' body type. It's based on preference.

I don't know about you but I'm here to get inspired about MY body and how I can work towards losing a lot of weight.

there's a difference between calling someone fat scum and recognizing that anorexia and bulimia are unhealthy and should not be revered like they are in this thread.

The normalization of those eating disorders and people encouraging each other to starve is a problem imo.

You're bad thinspo...

requesting timestamp

>Yeah my chubby arms annoy me. They're disproportionate to the rest of me
You'll take care of those as you drop the weight, fampai.

Clock starts now though, I'm holding you to those four months.

Sure thing froggy
It's gonna be a rough start. Read

Don't listen to him, you look like something out of Begotten, and its fantastic.

I agree with you and yet I disagree with you.

Obesity is unhealthy and shouldn't be revered like it is on shitty fucking sites like Tumblr, yet it still happens.

There's a greater normalization of obesity than there is anorexia and you prove that point in what you've just stated.

Tumblrfags always go on about body positivity yet they are always so much more accepting of fat bodies than they are of skinny bodies. It's no different.

ok I think we are slowly coming to the same conclusion here that certain body types are unhealthy and should not be rewarded but as for the "greater normalization of obesity" i don't think that's necessarily true. They are both prevalent in today's society.

the other key point which we seem to be on similar pages for is the differences between outwardly shaming someone for their body and condemning people for parading unhealthy choices.

Honestly, health is overrated.
Frat parties and college drinking are glamorized, there not healthy. Racing cars is glamorized, its not healthy. The list goes on and on.
Things are glamorous without being healthy, pretty much anything glamorous isn't healthy.

*They're, I'm a moron.

thats true
i dont partake in either of those examples like the reclusive fuck that i am.

also race-car driving is more dangerous than unhealthy but I get the point.

being unhealthy is fine, its a personal decision but not one that i would advise.

then again im not exactly healthy rn
im skinny and eat too much with zero exercise.
because of this i have the stamina of a asthmatic 80 year old man.

>still aspiring to poor health is not something I would condone

Does anyone have any good Thinspo movies (preferably men)
Like Gyllennhaal in Nightcrawler or Buscemi in Parting Glances.
Really any thin actor in general would help.

>5'0.5
>101 lbs
>Bmi 19.4 ish
>Calves 14 inches in diameter

Wtf what do? Losing more is difficult bc I need to eat like 700-800 cals to be 500 under my TDEE. Will post pics later on phone rn

Louis Garrel in The Dreamers???

Your best bet is arty French films.

And try Gainsbough: A Heroic Life. Kinda thinspo.

I feel ya with the calves, Still haven't let go of them sadly.

stomach fat
arms fat

I see girls 3x my size with calves smaller than mine
Any possible way of shrinking them or am I going to look obese forever :(

her arms seem fine idk why everyone keeps mentioning them

my upper arms are pretty thin and its not all its cracked up to be

I did. Only gotta drop 3-lbs in the next 30 days, you can do it.

Thanks boo. I'll try

Do calves even hold on to fat?
Honest question, cause I figured calves were mostly muscle at that point (unless the person is actually fat).

wat

NAME PLZ

This girl has a borderline underweight BMI and I'm asking if calves would even retain a noticeable amount of fat at that weight. Not sure what part of my question was difficult to understand.

The Steve McQueen depression trilogy are good thinspo for all races and creeds.

They're good films as well.

Mine is a bit of an atypical transformation, I recovered from anorexia.

Left is before (though not my lowest weight, I couldn't find any pics that actually showed my body from then) and right is after.

I gained ~30 lbs in 3 months which is almost 5 BMI points at my height. My weight has been healthy and stable for about 2 months now but im having a really hard time not going back to my old eating habits because I miss my old body. :(

wow you have AMAZING legs now, holy fucking shit, you look very very nice

All those filters can't mask the fact that even though you have litteraly zero muscle and look stringry lean up top you still have visible jiggling fat on your midsection and wide ass hips. Being this thin isnt' for you, you'd look a million times better at a healthy bodyweight with more muscle and less fat.

PLEASE SAUCE OF GIF

Thank you! It's still a big struggle for me to convince myself that my legs arent too big now :(

no they're really good looking, you're blessed with a fantastic shape that honestly looks really attractive as it is right now, even if you do gain more weight, as long as your healthy your legs will always always look so good because of how theyre shaped