Do you need to skate to wear thrasher sweaters? I think the logo is cool af but I can't skate to save my life

Do you need to skate to wear thrasher sweaters? I think the logo is cool af but I can't skate to save my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-symbolism-of-movie-metropolis-and-its-importance-in-pop-culture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

90% of the people who wear it don't skate anyways so go for it

you'll get made fun of by skateboarders and your autism will flare up when someone asks you to play them skate.

it's just a trend, go ahead, only losers get angry at poseurs

i do associate anyone with thrasher, dime palace, etc. with skateboarding though and associate skateboarding with children

I get that this is pretty much reddit 2.0, but do you really want a shirt of baphomet?

>only losers get angry at poseurs

Not true, but it's different for skateboarding clothes since everyone wears it.

>dime palace
that's not a real brand...
you must have meant "dime, palace"
silly mistake, but can be avoided by paying more attention to your typing

pedantic

Why is Satanic symbolism such a popular thing

because it's so anti and being anti is super cool right now

Because the people in power are luciferians.

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ

Being a hippie is anti also but that's not cool.

skaters dont wear that shit

literally every skate crew has a guy in a thrasher hoodie

i ride bmx

palace/thrasher put out way cooler shit than oss or cult but i'd feel weird wearing them

sux

go ahead and wear it. then one day youll be walking with ur grill past a group of skaters and theyll yell rude shit to you and cat call her. the only thing u could do is pop a treflip in front of them, but you dont know how to skate (they know this by looking at u), and they outnumber you. so youll end up lookin like a poseur bitch and ur grill will forever think about fucking each of them every time u get intimate with her

ur the worst.

also the only people who should wear thrasher are skaters and hot girls. you CAN wear them if you don't fit that criteria, but people will see right through the act and you'll just be doing yourself a disservice

what part of my post made you think that i don't skate or that i want to wear thrasher? do you have reading problems? i was just baiting that guy

>MUH STOLEN VALOUR

eh as long as you don't act like you skate by mallgrabbing an unused deck and being all #Diamondlife #swag #skaterboi

nigger what the fuck is this a fucking 90s teen sitcom? no one fucking does that, you mong.

If you want to look like a fucking kook be my guest. My friends and I always have a good laugh at posers like you.

>My friends and I always have a good laugh at posers like you.

yes you fucking tool. thrasher is a skate magazine, it's the same as wearing team jerseys of sports you don't even watch. literally cultural appropriation desu

He's right niggie, it's a pretty arrogant thing to do, imagine if i wore a shirt of something you liked and it became popular and then a fad.

>implying it was not cool at some point

before 1950s

Lol just stop talking

Literally no one gives a shit
Skaters are the worst

This

hey guys, non-skater here. can someone explain to me why the appropriation of skate culture is so annoying to you?

I get that people claiming your brands and style normalizes the skate-life and maybe makes you look like just another normie.... But as someone from the less popular ski culture, i'm kind of jealous. You guys get to be cool just by being yourselves, whereas nobody gives a shit about my tall-tees and saga hoodies

very poseur-core, reddit tier if you don't skate and i mean real skating, not zumiez, neff, volcom fag shit

Imagine if someone started to casually wear snow-boots, goggles, or masks. wouldn't they look like a fucking idiot?

Thanks for furthering my argement

That's actually brilliant

if u like it, just wear it man

The telling of a person who doesn't go outside

Are you going for a middle schooler
Look OP? If so go for it.
One time me and my friends saw some kid from our high school and he was wearing all thrasher hear and a new skate board.
Me and my friends almost jumped the fucking kid because we thought he was some gay 12 year old.

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

but its a fucking hoodie. literally designed for casual wear.

just wear it OP. clearly you might trigger some faggy skaters

imagine how fat you must be to brag about almost jumping a high schooler on an anime discussion website

Wear it if you want. Skaters will think it's lame if you don't skate but won't ridicule you. How would they know anyway? The spastics who will are the retarded teens who can't even kickflip.

Yep. I'm sure 170 pounds and 6 feet tall is overweight man

retard the second part of my post was addressing OP. only the first part was directed at you, and you weren't baiting, you're just saying that now cause you realize you are in fact the worst.

ayy now youre tryign to bait me
how the tables have turned haha!

i think its annoying for the same reason that appropriation of any culture is annoying. not because there's anything inherently wrong with it, but because it looks stupid and everyone can tell you're a poseur. just like a white guy with dreads and a bob marley shirt, or a college student who wears a suit to school every day, or a non-japanese person wearing kimono looking clothes

This exactly

hahahahahahaahhaha nice!!!!!!!! got him so goood!
>being this stupid

>corrects someones orthography and treats them like a elementary school student
>not baiting

ok dude whatever
i was just fuckign with that guy because he obviously came in here to shitpost about skaters being children, so i thought i'd bait him back, which didn't really work

i have no idea why you replied to me. and also it was not clear that one part was towards me and the other part towards OP. it shows how immature you are that you called me a retard for not understanding what you were trying to communicate instead of what you did communicate. anyways you seem like a angry person so i'm going to stop posting in this thread

wearing skate clothing and not skating is the equivalent to those girls who wear nirvana shirts and only listen to 1 direction or something

basically dont do it its super lame

This

What's the problem with it?

While they may like the aesthetic fa skater look they really don't have that special (or any at all) attachment to skateboarding like people who actually love skating and thrasher

Like skating actually changed or even saved people's life for the better and if someone just starts to wear something special so casually it feels like they're just taking what was so special to you. And it's annoying cause they don't have that special connection to it like skaters. Their only appeal of thrasher is its look, and not the life and significance behind it

In another kinda exaggerated example, it's like someone, who is a Catholic, wearing a necklace with Buddha on it because they just like how it looks.

Basically it's honoring a form of satan (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech but all lucifarian) that rich people (like rules of the world rich) would sacrifice children to oppress peasants (anyone who isn't in the 13 globalist bloodlines, us). It's a symbol of ritual oppress that comes through society from the tallest point in the hierarchy.

This can explain it better, it was a movie made by and for rich people to enjoy the fooled peasants vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-symbolism-of-movie-metropolis-and-its-importance-in-pop-culture/

This, it's not "cultural appropriation," you're just being a fucking poser, wearing a band tee of some shit you don't like. It's not offensive, it's just embarassing

real skaters in most of america tend to wear zumiez because skaters also happen to be middle schoolers most of the time

clearly wasnt bait if ur getting this butthurt

Don't wear Nirvana or Dark Side of the Moon tees if you only listen to music from 2008 onwards

Don't wear a Bulls snapback or LeBron jersey if you don't actively support the teams/players

Don't wear thrasher sweaters if you don't skate or at least have a pretty solid interest in skate culture

It's just lame, you wouldn't do the first two so don't do the third one, it's the exact same principle.

As a skater I would ask someone wearing a thrasher shirt if they skate, and can say that most would.

the skategoat logo has been around since Thrashers birth you fucking pleb, literally since '81. thats what the majority of you trend hoppers on Veeky Forums dont realize. things existed before your mongoloid brain decided it looked cool on your fav celeb for you to try and wear it. none of you skate fuck off. i skate but i understand the appeal and dont really care if u wear it and dont skate or not. just dont open your mouth about it.

did you know a pentacle and an upside down cross is used in traditional christian practices?
also all daemons, satans, names if devils ect. was all made up by Catholic priests

lol no

He was replying to a thing about satanic symbolism as a whole, not the Thrasher symbol specifically

Learn to read before you fire up the autism blasters, Bam

>Like skating actually changed or even saved people's life for the better

You`re a bigger faggot than those faggots that wear graphic clothing which they are completely oblivious about, but think it looks "kewl".

Skating "culture" (who am I kidding?) was already appropriate once everyone and their mothers started wearing hoodies and skate shoes sometime around the 90s.