Lemonade

How many of you Veeky Forumsgs listened to the album?

>listening to beyonce

could you be any more of a fuccboi
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas queeeeeeeen slaaaaaaaay blm

this 'mysterious dark and quirky' style has a the knife and iamamiwhoami-sh vibe

yaassssss the queen

Black pop is as un/fa/ as music gets. Faggots

album? I thought it was a tv show

Pandering to Liberal critics:The album

no thanks

Please listen to the album first. So different than anything she has done before.

it was an hour long concept music movie ala prince or michael jackson
only liked a few of the songs, the poetry between songs in the movie were a lot better than the songs imo

The poetry was genius and made the songs fit together beautifully. I thought thought the music was great too

literally started listening to it 4 minutes ago.

Only lemonade that matters

i thought the poetry did a better job of expressing the message than the music did, truthfully
i didn't like anything until the song with the weeknd, and it wasn't for him, either
the first few seconds of that song i knew i already liked it
the song with production from mike dean was another i liked, and the last i liked was the song featuring james blake

famo!!

I agree with the statement about the poetry. I think that was the point of having it on there. What style of music do you listen most often?

genre wise mostly rap
my main playlist can go from skepta to lolawolf to marvin gaye to stevie wonder to young thug to sza to rihanna to sean paul to amy winehouse to frank ocean and so on
it's just a matter of what sounds good to my ear

Cool I have a pretty similar taste. Have you ever heard of hiatus kaiyote?

Why did I listen to this??

no but i just looked them up on spotify
they make some pretty ass music

yeah haha that's like my favorite band. Listen to "By Fire"

>people disagree with me so i'm going to tell them to listen to it again

fuck off loser, this album was trash

fucking black lives matter bullshit

>fucking black lives matter bullshit

Oh, you're one of those people

>implying PC music's relevance didn't come and go faster than you can say "vetements"

It's so cute to see normalfags try and pretend to have an intellectual conversation about pop trash. Is this what they meant by merging the high and lows? Pushing the uneducated class to patch over their insecurity with pedantic pretentiousness?

white people stop commenting on black people music
kys and those literal music memes

I feel like everyone and everything in the world has just become a pander fest to see who is the most left leaning pussy while being popular

For that reason alone I refuse to spend money on shit like tidal or anything that folds to "social media pressure"

What was your favorite song on the album?

work

Pop? You must not have listened to lemonade if you think it's pop. hiatus kaiyote is far from it as well. The "uneducated" part confused me as well. Just because I enjoy Beyonce music doesn't mean I can't be intelligent. I'm actually a mechanical engineering major with a full ride at a state university fyi

Music taste is subjective btw. Just like fashion.

>intelligent
>state university

lmao

I really don't know what this is

I'm guessing you're at DCU ?

Learning a trade isn't the same as getting an education, guy

>muh misconstrued postmodernism
keep telling yourself that kid

I really like Don't hurt yourself

>Beyonce will never call you "bad motherfucker with god complex"

Just kill me already.

Pause. When did mechanical engineering become a trade ?

I'm guessing you feel the same way about race

Somewhere between the GI bill and Obama's MSP bill.

That it's not actually a purely social construct? Yes, but the difference here is that that was actually argued in academia, whereas the idea that taste is some purity that is spiritually sourced from our individuual subjectivities is solely the product of the masses misinterpreting poststructuralism, i.e. vulgarization. The academic takedown of the concept is of course Bourdieu's Distinction

You're honestly dumb as shit and I can't argue with dumb nigs. Go do some research on what the highest paid undergraduate degree is. Also do research on what defines a trade.

Please come sit in my physics course and then tell me that I'm not getting an education

>Also do research on what defines a trade.
Kek I was going to suggest you do the same. The fact that you're trying to defend the validity of your education based on its future nonacademic professional value proves my point. Universities were never intended to be job training.

Come back to me when you start your masters and join a lab, chad

>one of those people
Someone who thought to google statistics

>uses big words to make point sound valid

Sir, the belief that there is only one correct way to do/perceive everything is very harmful to our society. If you try viewing everyone as equals and respecting opinions that differ from yours, you will be much more respected yourself. It's a little narcissistic to think that every one of your own beliefs are flawless and the only ones that are correct

ok help me out...what is considered getting an education??? what is your degree in?

fucking hell why are the mods so retarded

Oh, you're one of those people.

I was accepted to Stanford, MIT, and most of the ivy league. I attend Columbia because I wanted to live in the city.

Enjoy your Oklahoma State University or wherever the fuck normie slackers go when they realize they don't want to work at the movie theater their whole life

so rebellious...........so badasss.......please give me tips to be you.......

Listened to it, didn't watch the videos.

This is least radio-friendly collection of Beyonce songs I have ever heard. Definitely fewer meme-able lyrics than the last one, "Becky with the good hair" notwithstanding.

She spent most of this album putting Jay-Z on blast for stepping out on their marriage. Beyonce is becoming more and more open about her private life, through her music, like a true artist would.

However the songs just weren't as catchy as last time around and that personally hurt it for me.

Wow actual commentary.

But still…lemonade lu-lu lemonade

Is this the girl from Castaway on the Moon?

>white people's opinions on shit that isn't for them

How about you fuck off to /mu/

not me

I'm not white but I don't care either, but black women do love to eat up her shit. I'd still tap that ass tho

lol ok famo

LMFAO I saw this post last night and that that was the album cover to a new Riff Raff album.

Had no idea this nigger bitch dropped another shitty album.

This is the only Lemonade that matters

Mods delete this shitty thread

Besides poststructuralism, a specific movement directly relevant to the topic, the biggest word was 'individual' or 'misinterpreting' or something. And you completely misunderstood the post. The point is simply that taste is not subjective

Architecture. Higher education means engagement in academia. In the past this began with bachelor's, today a bachelor's is equivalent to a highschool degree, the general prerequisite for skilled labor. Harvey Mudd, for example, produces the top STEM professionals in the US and its often attributed to bachelor's program forcing the basic background in liberal arts that should've been given in any well-run secondary school

BURRRRR

N i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

>Putting Jay Z on blast
>Fewer meme-able lyrics

I'm not so sure about that one

dumb phone poster

I think he means that you're blatantly disregarding it as bad, mostly because you feel that it will have have blm issues. Trust me, I get it. However, it wouldn't hurt to open yourself up to a little more (you're already on a fashion thread on Veeky Forums). What statistics?

lemonade... can't help but to think of Sophie. these old pop vampires got no shame in sucking the life energy of young memes