Common Projects General

Old thread 404d.

How to cop the OC achilles low cuck for a cheaper than general retail price? I heard they go on sale sometimes? Where? Haven't had any succes on grailed

>inb4 poorfag

It's just that I'd hate myself for paying so much for a simple sneaker but I can't help but love these fuckers

tres bien have a permanent 20% off if youre outside eu

But what about import taxes?

Buy gustin brand

look like shit mate

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What socks to wear with Common Projects?

I like to wear my pair with semi-thick socks; no show and thin socks kinda make them slip a bit even after I sized down a whole number.

Anyone else having this issue?

Clown Shoes General

nope.

you simply have the wrong size if you have slipping issues

that would be ramones m8

every time I see all black sneakers I can't but to think of mc donalds. Qasas can pull it off well though

>not getting svenssons

same factory, essentially the same shoe, much cheaper

AND less memey AND no stupid numbers

shouldn't this be the white achilles low general

because every other color looks terrible and was only purchased because it was on sale, and every other model besides the achilles is abhorrent

only like $100 cheaper

>not knowing Veeky Forums memes
Common Projects are cuck shoes, not clown.

Actually yeah, this is true. I got mine on sale, so they were like $170

(not true, by the way)
black with white sole are also nice

lol

yes, and ramones are the clown shoes meme you tard

underrated

Get out of fa.

lol what common projects are cheaper. their "classic low" retails for like 350 euros, vs common projects 315-320 generally.

svenssons commonly go on sale for 50%+ tho cause no one is buying that flop shoe

black cps look so shit

every single time i've worn my mint cps strangers have complimented me. it's been six times so far, Lettuce see if that streak continues.

gustins are cheaper ~$150, but you have to wait 7~9 months because of their shitty group buy system

I like these but I'd replace the laces with white

they think you have special needs, guy

Forgot pic

if your in the US they raised the limit for duties to $800 so you'll be good

>mint cps

That you purchased full price because they're exactly what you wanted, right?

share some of your personal inspo so i can make it stop plz. there's only so much i can take don't wanna get too gassed

where exactly are you trying to go with this??? the common popular choice, white, are so easy to get. they're always gonna be there and always go on sale. mint only came out last month, good luck finding it at the typical shops (end, revolve, tresbien, ssense, dover...)

anyway it's unique, not too many people can pull it off, and it looks amazing irl of course it's what i wanted.

Guys i accidently ordered a size 45 when my nike size is 11, should I return it? I got it for 290 so I really dont want to pay an extra 50 for my size

do you have wide feet? if yes you should be ok

so you got them on sale okay

of course i did who has ever bought cps at full price. small weekend sale, got the last one too

I have and I'm about to buy a second pair, full price too.

They're worth it you guys.

yeah you can fit a 43 or 44

Yeah it fits a bit tight, but my feet end at the 2/3rd point of the captoe, so I'm worried it'll crease badly, but if I get a 44 I'm worried it'll crease on the side

>Still buying meme shoes in 2016

Never change Veeky Forums

>using the word meme unironically

Never change reddit

It was so difficult choosing between the mint and pink colorways, went with pink in the end. I hope some places get it back in stock.

I want both of you to post fits. Pls. I've been in love with both of those CPs but I can't think of what would I wear if I were to cop them.

Also, are they the WOMAN by CP line?

endclothing and farfetch sometimes have promo codes for 10-15% off
try SPRING20 for endclothing. I think you can get 20% off but I'm not sure if it ended an hour ago

Doesn't work on CP's senpai

i agree for the most part

but the b-balls lows are look nice too me

food service core
why does that matter the white CPs are easy as fuck to cop on sale too.

>new nose
plastic surgery?
>full price too.
why are you proud to be a cuck

paying full price for cps is fucking stupid when you can easily find them for much less brand new.

"fit pictures" aren't my thing so i don't have like, a pile of them on hand. the only ones i took wearing them were via snapchat (not saved).

not sure what your closet currently consists of but you can't go wrong with simple monochrome. kinda boring yeah, but the shoes p much speak for themselves. love my white shoes but the mint gives my outfit that extra oomph y'know. starting off with an easy fit, it looks SO good with all black (white too, or sub the white bottom for light/medium wash jeans etc) neutral colors basically, which leads into palewave. where's that semi famous palewave picture of that guy wearing pink rafs, cps look so much better. i don't think you'll regret this purchase

not the woman line, standard achilles low!!

I went a saw the Common Projects in person the other day. I was extremely underwhelmed, while the leather is nice it really doesn't justify the price tag. The Diemme sneakers there had much nicer leather and were comfier as well for a slightly lower price tag