QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread. Ask away Veeky Forumsggots.

Just copped these sambas. What to wear with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

BohemianFringe.com/
bohemianfringe.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stone wash jeans and a nice wear m8

There's already a fuccboi general, OP

How much was your total OP? Did they give you an estimate delivery day?

whatever fit you want to be buried in cuck

$97 w tax and shipping.
3-7 weeks for delivery

Thanks.

What color pant should I go with dark blue outerwear? Gray and olive maybe nice.

How long are pants supposed to be? Over or under the ankle?

never over. just around it desu

what to wear with these?

then why are there so many inspo pics wth pants over the ankle? how can i show my effay socks ._.

Thoughts on this bag

looks ok but it'll probably look really bad when it's empty

Oh good point, ty

A lesbian haircut and a pit bull on a leash

yeah you're bang on

prepare yourself for shitty quality shoes, poor leather that will break in 3 sec

considering getting these for a close friend's birthday, he wears normie-core all the time, plays ball a lot and is into rap culture. thoughts?

no socks, black skinny jeans. Thinspo aesthetic. White t-shirt and heavy jacket of some sort. Top it off with the accessory of ur choosing. No snapbacks faggot.

trying to grow my hair oUT but I already had it cut before I decided and now it looks like this
should I get the sides and back cut so that I don't get a mullet or what
help

how do you not look like an aspie in the summer when its hot as fuck outside?

m8
you need to actuaIIy include your face because that helps decide haircuts

underage b&

imblying

>rap culture
Theres is literally 1 rap song about AF1s. Are blue suede shoes rock n roll culture?

af1s have come up numerous times in rap and are heavily associated with the culture, just because you only know the one Nelly song doesn't make you an expert

don't be a nervous dweebo
just post it

Where to get an fa necklace. Pic semi related.

opinions on rose gold jewelry?

where to get t-shirts that fit in that classic american, james dean/brando kind of way?

Sunspel, real mccoys, hanes

love it

thanks lad

w2c cargo pants that dont make you look like a virgin?

There's an etsy store called Bohemian Fringe which makes a bunch of simple, nice necklaces (including one very similar to that you posted)
Bought a necklace that I wear from there and it's very nice
You have a bunch of options for the chain type/length too (including no chain and a minor discount)
BohemianFringe.com/

Search 'tag'/'bar'

Oops, broken link
bohemianfringe.com/

but i am a nervous dweebo at heart

id on shades?

Literally designed this shoe a day ago lol. Should I get canvas or leather? Also on the toe box should I make it white or gray as is??

You must be white

If you're growing your hair out, just grow it out. lol. You seem like you might be attractive so you can pull it off

Palewave comfy core fit.
White tee
Light Grey joggers (no fuccboyish H&M joggers please)
Cream/white windbreaker
White socks or no socks.

Are you a pilgrim? Everyone in modern fashion is moving towards above the ankle.
Don't listen to everyone on Veeky Forums . If you pick up on a pattern or trend, just gotta use your own judgement sometimes.

i don't recommand leather.
Suede maybe.

you shouldve saved money and got the non-customized white sambas

Fa/tg/uy here. I checked the sticky and didn't find anything on it. What's the general view on lace less shoes? I'm thinking about getting a pair for casual outings.

When sitting are my ankles supposed to be visible? I usualy wear socks that go up and cover them (just black ones) but it seems to be a fasion trend or something as I have seen many models with exposed ankles. Should I cover them, keep them like they are or get invisible socks so that it looks neater?

What to wear with these?

i shouldn't get some sort of undercut?
okay

They'll probably come in, in two weeks. Mine did

looks like a generic backpack by any other name by any other manufacturer

There is such things as colors

What is the best stan smith colorway? White and green? White and black? Blue? Maybe all white? Tell me.

post pic

only if they also show your ankles when you are standing up, otherwise use long socks

Nah undercuts are meme. Even normies are starting to see them as faggy

White/ something. That's all that matters. You can wear them with everything if they have a white base.

So I should get something like white and green instead of all white?

khaki too

I wear black and blue often.
Do I cop this or look for another colorway

How do the Common Project slip-ons fit?

those look fine my mane but you can always find something better I guess

So I bought a vintage Burberry Blouson and it just arrived, problem is that even though its M (I usually buy L or XL) it sits like a fucking tent. So the question is: should I get it tailored? Should it only be tight around the waist? What to wear with a blouson?

everyone in this thread is under 25 right?

Where to cop shirts like pic?
Sleeves that come down to around elbow and overall loose fit with a crewneck. Budget is $50.

Duh.

how far up should these be laced? and how to tie them off.
also what colours would fit with these boots in pants etc.

also interested in this