Can tucking in a t-shirt/casual shirt be done tastefully? Are tucked shirts coming back?

Can tucking in a t-shirt/casual shirt be done tastefully? Are tucked shirts coming back?

no

I sure hope not. Tucked in my t-shirt last week just to see, looked fucking ridiculous.

Yes, ignore the redditors.

Untucked is almost completely out of style at this point unless it's a boxy fit tee. You look like a child.

You were probably wearing low rise, mongoloid

low rise, cuck. just cause you look like a mong doesnt mean its bad for everyone

guy looks like a homo

That just makes the manlet look like he has an even shorter torso

it is indeed Veeky Forums if done right

ZAMNNN

>ignore the redditors
Just go to r/teenfa, there's tons of fits with t-shirts tucked in. Stop using the le reddit is shit xddddddddd meme when someone says something you don't egree with.

t. redditor

go phonebank for bernie and wear your mall-tier fits

I think it's fair to assume the newfags who are far behind the trends and adhering rigidly in "fashion rules" are redditors whose impulse to parrot safely received opinions is wired to take precedence over the obligation to lurk

looks like fucking middle school..

I don't live in the us, I don't care about bernie or your stupid politics, there's no way you can know if my fits are mall tier. We were talking about redditors and tucked in t-shirts but insted you decided to attack me with stupid baseless words.

Maybe. But I think redditors are catching up, they're not so far behind the trends anymore, Veeky Forums is kinda stuck now because there's almost no discussion, there are always the same threads on the catalog and people keep shitposting and falling for the bait.

Tucked in with high rise pants it's definitely the way to go.

Where is this pic from?

Shoes made me barf

plebian

> Pleb because I don't like rainproof ballerina slippers

yeah you are
nice trips btw

why do i like this so much

w2c?

the photography is excellent, the proportions are excellent

Only really works if you are a man of large stature.

Go West Side Story core

Goscha current season

this was one of his better fits, hated the shit he did with his bomber

guy is probably tall but he lifts so he looks like a manlet. either way, this body type is so much better than looking like a scary ass skelly. I swear u guys kill yourselves for thigh gaps like ur gonna walk the run way,but the most excitement in ur life is Veeky Forums and wearing ur spensive clothes to school and back home.

yes

>neither of them tucked their shirts

Damn, I would if I could find pants like that. Fucking slick.