Just a fucking waywt

Just a fucking waywt

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/adidas-Originals/adidas-Originals-Superstar-Cuffed-Track-Pants-AJ6960/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6200774&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=qirqqrrpq&istBid=tztx&affid=14173&channelref=product search&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=152874319683&utm_content=&utm_campaign=&cvosrc=ppc.google.152874319683&network=g&mobile=&search=1&content=&creative=84679695861&ptid=152874319683&adposition=1o1&r=2&mk=ab&gclid=CjwKEAjwgPe4BRCB66GG8PO69QkSJAC4EhHhV45Ojwu0trFWKqUvZG5l9CgFRB3A4DQd_ukZy-t1URoCr6Xw_wcB
youtube.com/watch?v=6HpgtW8tGfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Repost.
Guess the milk tee with the pearl sweater isnt the best combo :/

Reposting

Hm I like this besides the shoes. They look kinda klunky with this fit imo

Knitted

I like it

Looks good, man. Better than if they were the same shade.

Favorite ITT so far

Reminds me of a hoody I once had. I enjoy clothes with that kind of texture. Are your pants tucked into your Chelseas? Nice fit but that seems like it'd be uncomfortable.

kill yourself

Jeans are over the top of my boots, they've got a tab on the heel so it somethings gets caught on it. Definitely not uncomfortable though!

Why should i? :)

guerilla group x2 / thrift / adidas x2

Pretty good mane, though I hope you're wearing those yeezys ironically. Would look real nice with some dooms or sock NMDs

Jesus christ why
It's like you tried to copy the cool kids of sufu and their techwear but just gave up halfway through and threw on whatever you had lying around

This is going to be a noob question but how do you layer so nicely?

If I'm not mistaken you're wearing three layers here (not including the utility vest) and it looks great. How do you avoid it looking bunched up and awful?

Stone Island everything
meme stans
and morning piss.

this is fucking awful
holy fuck
if those are real yeezys even you probs have a lot of money
why does it seem rich people have no sense of what they are doing with their clothing
do you just buy something becuase its expensive? fucl

Awful, dude. That undershirt looks fucking terrible. Stop ruining rick

idk what people are talking about. this is well put together, everything fits together nicely, if i wanted to be cynical id say size down on the yeezys and let your joggers sit lower

Terrible

>those jeans

top kek brah embarassing

i give you 6 months before you're looking back on this and cringing

shit

Talk fit post shit

What's wrong with the palewave

This is creative. I like it except the pants

Yes Cuban collar. W2c

Please be bait

is it 2002 again?

Your top and bottom half have clashing styles. Also be 18

I was aiming for a comfy-core

Your piss is radioactive.

This is what I'm fucking wearing.
>Wearing your pops clothes

Idek.

By clashing styles I meant you have a somewhat dressy knit sweater on with athletic pants and shoes. I also don't like the silhouette on those joggers. The top with diff bottom and shoes or vice versa could possibly work.

I like

what do your parents do for a living? you all seem to have nice taste

Damn you look like you just stepped out of the 1920s but you look good

cap doesn't fit. shoes could be simpler but they work well enough.

preddy gud

wew lad no thanks looks like a 16 yo put this together.

get some grey chinos holy shit

I'd get rid of that tee...

looks tryhard given the face you're making. if you are confident in those clothes you'll look nice. the vest though might be over the top because if you take off that overcoat when you go inside you will just be wearing a vest.

what adidas trackies are those? they have a nice silhouette

need a new pair for lying around the house and playing footie with the boys

not too bad. i say lose the hat and turn up your coat collar. where you at? eu somewhere eh?

>he fell for the le pale meme

ID on sweater?

Palewave isn't a meme

Is the sweatshirt Our Legacy?

Yeah it fucking is. It's literally the most reddit style/colour scheme you could wear at the moment.

It's thrifted and no tag :/

You're crazy. Pale general is a consistent thread on Veeky Forums. Mfa doesn't even know what palewave is.

Fucking lmao. Last time palewave was relevant on Veeky Forums was like a year ago. I bet even the most of mfa is over it already.

are you implying my parents pay for my clothes or are you refering to the decor of the house, my dad owns a company in computing and my mother is in healthcare. me personally i work in the koi carp industry, probably going to move into marines.

these ones are just superstar cuffed pants, they are a bit short i found so i tuck them into my socks

asos.com/adidas-Originals/adidas-Originals-Superstar-Cuffed-Track-Pants-AJ6960/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6200774&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=qirqqrrpq&istBid=tztx&affid=14173&channelref=product search&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=152874319683&utm_content=&utm_campaign=&cvosrc=ppc.google.152874319683&network=g&mobile=&search=1&content=&creative=84679695861&ptid=152874319683&adposition=1o1&r=2&mk=ab&gclid=CjwKEAjwgPe4BRCB66GG8PO69QkSJAC4EhHhV45Ojwu0trFWKqUvZG5l9CgFRB3A4DQd_ukZy-t1URoCr6Xw_wcB

Honestly I don't care about your opinion. Pastels are great spring colors and they look good on me. I can't believe you called an outfit garbage bc you think the colorway is old . Lol. Please post a fit

> Palewave is Reddit style
> Reddit is over palewave
Geez dude it seems like you're just fishing for something negative to say.

Repost considering I'm wearing it today

mfa used to have a pinned palewave guide iirc

Thanks, lad.

>listens to Iceage once

Just kidding, I like.

I didn't say the whole fit is garbage. I simply said the colour scheme is memey and played out as fuck, which it is.
That was a reply to the guy saying that mfa doesn't even know what palewave is.

The jacket? It's Norse Projects.

Can't remember I've had it for years and the tags been taken out.

Aye.
Denmark

idk

W2c shirt?

i bought it in singapore ata store called "pact" its on orchard road.

It's really hot

replace shirt with button down, throw away that gold chain

just the decor of the house. take that fucking sewing machine indoors btw

Funny thing is I just started listening to them a few days ago and had no idea who they were prior lol

thats at my nans, its been pretty fucked for years, do you think its still restorable?

Marc Jacobs
Julius
Raf

sure, as long as there's metal there. get a few wire brushes and some rustoleum.

the longer you wait the shittier it will look after you restore it. she has a based garden btw.

eytys?

Pick a different shirt, don't sag the pants and don't let them sit on your sneakers like that, it looks sloppy

Learn fit your clothes proportionally. Shirt and pants is exactly 50/50 on your outfit. It should be more like 30/70 or 40/60 (Shirt/Pants).

Nice
Change the pants and i like it

Keep reppin those clean 80s fits, looks really good.

This is really important. Bisecting yourself is really visually awkward. I try to aim for 30/70 in my fits but high waisted pants are hard to come by.

attending the funeral of the X360 rip
nice fit

tucked shirt looks like garbage, untuck it

babby's first fit

Why did you distress your leggings?

sure...

I like it

Hows my stay-at-home-core?

re

Unfortunate thread

IT'S THE ANGLE

They Julius boi, the sag is a drop crotch and the pants are curved to stack like that.

This shit is amazing. I'm a huge fan of that 90's Miami vice vibe.

w/o top

w/top

youtube.com/watch?v=6HpgtW8tGfA

This is why your fits are good even when not all of the feeback is.

Not feeling the ricks, everything else is fairly decent.
Dont try to base your whole fit around the sneakers.

It's actually full rick