So Veeky Forums, is it OK to wear Vans?

so Veeky Forums, is it OK to wear Vans?

Probably not every day, but as an occasional summer beater shoe, sure.

>is it OK
>asking a shitty website full of angsty neet teenagers permission to wear something

Very Veeky Forums. Who's the dork with the shorts?

damn daniel

Pro Tip: Dress however the fuck you want

Slater is that you?

this

they are my go to beater if I'm wearing shorts

damn thanks, gotta remind myself this is who im talking to on Veeky Forums 100% of the time. hows your tumblr following senpai? sick raybans btw.

When you're a woman.

legit as hell like five people on fa can dress well and can also handle nornal conversations. u should just wear what u like to wear instead of asking fa if what ur wearing is cool or not u faggot

Don't think I've ever seen a fit with Vans that wouldn't look better with another shoe, but they do the job well enough for the price.

It's ok to do whatever the fuck you want. Anybody who scoffs at you for wearing fucking vans of all things, the most generic, basic sneaker, isn't someone you want to give the time of day to anyway. So who gives a literal, metaphorical, or figurative fuck.

what are those type of vans called? link?

Vans authentic?? is like their flagship model.

pretty sure what the other user said is correct. just check the vans website if you're unsure, my man

are these girly?

nah, Old Skools are a classic. Authentics look pretty girly to me though.

idk why but ive never liked all black vans for some reason. like all white or black and white is ok but i hate all black vans

uhh no.... wtf lol

Dang Danielle