Talk me out of these. As much as I like the look there's no way they're worth the price, right?

Talk me out of these. As much as I like the look there's no way they're worth the price, right?

I'm not even some hypebeast fuckboy and don't hang out with that crowd. I just think they look really cool and I assume are good quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/y-3/black-laver-sigma-sneakers/1442973
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these are much better

They are not worth their price for sure.

If you can get them for less than retail then go for it.
I bought a pair of pic related for £112 a couple days ago,only because they were on sale at £149.99 and then I get 25% discount at the shop I work in.

Would never have payed the £210 RRP

Not a fan of that canvas style or whatever you call it sole, these look better IMO

They look cool but not £230 (or whatever ridiculous price they cost in your currency) cool. You can get very similar looking primeknit adidas shoes for significantly cheaper and from what I hear they're definitely comfortable but not as much as the ultra boost.

i have these

no they are not worth their retail price but there are plenty of places you can get them below retail with discount codes etc, i got mine 20% off on the week of their release

i definitely recommend them, they are comfy and so lightweight, just size down maybe 0.5

Y3 quality is not much better than regular adi

cool, id on these?

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/y-3/black-laver-sigma-sneakers/1442973

Dunno, I really like how mine feel. Leather is pretty dope, super comfy as well.

I think it's much better personally but I don't own the ones in the OP

Just buy regular UBs op.

If you want to buy Y3 get something that looks more interesting. Even regular qasas look better imo.

how about this

It looks like a stan smith fucked one of those ACG air force ones.

Just get stan smiths or something. That's a final fantasy shoe.

i want to look like futuristic kanye though

Not OP. I really want the black UB's which seem so common but are sold out everywhere here (the UK). I can't find them in any stores, they rarely restock online when they do they sell out within minutes.

I really want a pair of black UB's. I would happily buy a pair from the US and just pay for the shipping but I can't find them on any us sites either.

I have no idea why I mentioned really wanting black UB's twice in the exact same way, that sounds weird.

I have the gery/black ones and I love em.

okay help me choose Veeky Forums

1/2

2/2

I've seen these ones in some running store but don't like them as much. Considering just settling if I can't find the black ones but I dunno.

The whites look better desu

WHERE

Go back in time boys

these