ITT: comfiest shoes

Bet u can't name a comfier shoe

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4brj2z/survey_top_5_most_comfortable_sneakers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comfy=autism

Roshes are by far the comfiest

Implying that vans are comfier than glv Lmao
GLV are the most comfys shoes in the world, i got many shoes even HIGH end and none is better

Ultraboosts

GL v's fit my foot extremely well, but my NB1300's have more cushiony support

Nice one

you're an idiot

Not comfy and not a shoe but here is Nao, I like her.

Me too

nao is comfy though, esp in that pic

Asics and NB are unmatched in comfort

Ultraboosts are seriously the most comfy shoes

Except everyone that owns UB as well as GL3s or 5s says otherwise

I own all 3 and ultra boost are much more supportive and comfortable and more room for the foot.

For me its ultraboost >>>>>gel lyte 5 . I'm not going to bring the 3's

That's funny because Ultra Boost is not even the most comfy adidas sneaker and the majority will say its superior to Gel Lyte in terms of comfort

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4brj2z/survey_top_5_most_comfortable_sneakers/

post gel lyte fits

I can't. I wish I could. That's what's stopping mw from buying. They'd fit if you dressed like a scrub, but at that point does it matter what shoes you have?

I feel like it'd work in the same kind of ruski fits as those meme reeboks

>People acting like any of these have this on 574s

Nigga please, there's a reason why they became dadcore

Gel Lyte III "Snowman" is the most underrated GL colorway by far. My most expensive sneakers and the comfiest too, but I've never rocked UBs or GLVs.

Idk I like my Stan smithies but they're also the only sneaker I have aside from vaniels and they're shit on my feet

Roshes are nikes most basic model shoe and their least technical sole. It's just bullshit to suggest they're even close. Chuck 2's beat them with their lunarcore insole and they're barely even comfy at all

I prefer my Gel Sagas desu.

compare to free flykint 3.0 or 4.0
what do you guys think ?

No offense but that colourway brings me right back to 2004, extreme sports and rad colours
The first time a shoe makes me feel something and it's a fucking gel lyte

Sneakerheads assemble. What is the most frustrating about the sneakerworld?

Karhu Aria's

Resellers and kanye dickriders hands down

paying premium for plastic shoes made in 3rd world sweatshops?

insert superfeet insoles into your favorite meme shoes = happiness

the entire community

Well i own roshes, flyknit 4.0s, pegasus, all in all about 20+ pair of trainers and Roshes are the comfiest. Idgaf what you say.

The fact that companies make specific colourways and colabs with fashion designers in very limited numbers. Meaning you can't get a pair unless youre in a certain part of the world or want to splash £1k on a pair of fucking trainers.

/thread

I hate the resell community, but I hate the sneaker boutiques and their services even shittier. I only have experience with boutiques from Europe but they treat their customers/campers like shit

Any running shoe with a thick heel like pic related really. Like walking on clouds.

Nike Free/NB Minimus are comfy too in a different way, like wearing really thick socks.

I like my Nike Tanjun's. I'm on my feet a lot running around, and I never have any issues.

Nike Tanjun. Forgot pic.

these are nice I've never heard of them.
What's the quality like?

i have these ask me anything

boost probably helps but they look like the inferior and ugly jordan eclipse mentioned

Is it possible to be comfy without looking techy?

are NB 574s comfy?