Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rk4Xd
adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/AQ5929.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

c/n these custom GAT sambas

no, I've seen pictures of these and I don't rate them, get OG or Margiela GATS

not bad desu dont feel like buying used shit on ebay and
>$200 for gats

Ultra boosts have been around so long so why the hell do the all black/white models sell out in like 5 mns every time they restock?

I want the tokyo one so bad but they're sold out everywhere but the adidas store which doesn't ship to the uk

Let's add some colour to this thread.

w2c

What are these w2c

just remembered I own a pair of these

Damn that sucks man
Wish there was a way I could help.....it's a nice shoe but I already have like three pairs of blue Adidas

they don't come out until may 1st

These would look better with a gum sole

w2c

lol. it was a special european release. Can't get them now unless ebay. probably my fav stan shoe

these are not how the ones you customized will look, they got rid of this light grey and now its a much darker one. it honestly looks like shit, im bummed because i was just about to cop some of these when they changed it

i don't care what anyone says. Yeezy 750s are the only Yeezys worth getting. Except for maybe the 350 Stripes. All others, 950 and 350 alike look boring and derivative.

Hence why they are never posted inthese threads.

Just bought a pair similar to these.

Those look great. Enjoy user.

Thanks man, can't wait to get them. hopefully they look just as good in person.

When did you order them? Heard it takes up to a month to receive them.

On the 15th. I'm sure it will take a while since they have to make them custom. Can't wait though. It's all good though I ordered 3 other pairs of shoes within the month so I've got other things to try out and work outfits around.

I really can't wait for the yeezys desu. should be here this week. i am trying something a little off the wall with those, will post a fit when i get all the proper stuff...if it ends up looking the way i want.

>adidas general: shilling over the whole board edition

>people come into one thread about qasas and complain because their ugly pradas are neglected so they call it shilling

Is that you prada creepers fag?

I ordered these, last pair, on sale.

Felt amazing

And this is what I got sent.

Thanks asos.

Here's hoping I can get these tubulars next month!

I have the ASWs, mine are suede cage though. Theyre fucking comfy. Too bad you did NOT get what you ordered...

By the way those hemp novas look pretty nice. Release date?

I logged it with asos and asked for a replacement but since it was the last pair I'm guessing I'll end up with a refund.

I'm not the hemp nova user, I'm tempted to get a pair of novas if I can't get the X Knits

may 5th . I'm kind of scared they might end up bulkier than expected. The virals and defiant were perfect in terms of looks though. I may as well wait for the all black nmds

They not.

The leather will not even be close to that quality. Sambas = pure shit quality. Believe me i just sent mine back.

Do the toes look that pointy on foot?

Damn, love those.

how can you even return customs?

what are these called?

eqt support

>2016
>huge demand for vintage adidas
>still no reproduction or relaunching of older shoes

god why where they so superior to (most of) todays adidas shoes?

but they are bringing back the originals. spezial 350 was re released not too long ago

I'm really not into trainer hype, what adidas shoes would be suitable for someone that always wears black trousers and is'nt willing to spend a lot?

There are like ten-billon diffrent types of adidas shoe

Stan smith and court vantage

the toebox on this is rly ugly

that image is ___literally___ what that custom mi samba comes out to

reddit album for your viewing pleasure :^)

imgur.com/a/rk4Xd

but i noticed that darker grey, will not cop :^(

What are these called? I know they aren't out yet.

Í've been looking for NMD release dates but I can't seem to find them. Does anyone have more info?

May and June

Did you make sure you made it suede like in the photo? The suede grey is lighter than the leather grey I believe

Adidas x Welcome Matchcourt mids
You really shouldn't buy em unless you skate though
I mean honestly Matchcourts don't look that good to begin with but getting the collab ones would be just silly unless you skate.

my fav boosts

Thanks man

can you still find core black ultra boosts in US stores ? i got some friends there willing to buy them for me but i cant even see them on the adidas site anymore

Mine has the core black along with the white gradient . you can find them anywhere

what about the all black ones ? without the gradient ?

no?

>not having boost

crocs please go

These are the coolest and only nmds I like. Beautiful

Wht are sneakers?

acronym x nike lunar you plebe

holy shit are those real?

I want those so bad

future releases niggas

wish there was a release date
I might give my pk novas back cause I'd really like white ones

Which one did you get?

I got the white ones and I'm getting the black ones tomorrow. Undecided which ones to keep yet or if I'll be keeping them at all with the white fully white ones on the horizon.

Thanks bud

Have you thought about getting other models in the same colorway?

I do want that primeknit, though. I'd UBs in a similar colorway too.

Are these coming out soon

coppin these soon

They actually look really bad irl

damn really? the blue ones didn't look so bad when i saw them IRL.

what about the orange stans?

pics?

Nova pk's or all black doom meme.
I just can't decide.

Meme dooms . I like novas but black dooms remind me of a better Yeezys

Man I'm looking at pictures of both shoes atm and idk if I can handle that chunky backside of the doom sole familia

They have arrived.

They were supposed to be gray. A little miffed about it but they still look great.

lol dumbass

?

wish i could buy these again mine are getting worn out

Nmd r1 primeknit drop when ?

When are we Europeans getting black dooms?

>white
adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/AQ5929.html

Are the pink Raf x Adidas memes or worth a cop?