What are these made out of that warrants a $400 price tag? Honest question not poorfag complaining

What are these made out of that warrants a $400 price tag? Honest question not poorfag complaining

Other urls found in this thread:

crepprotect.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recent Qasa's have turned into such shit that I don't even care if I own anything Y-3

Especially when the entire silhouette/sole design has been mass ripped off by other corporations for plebs to wear

elaborate? i like them enough to plan on buying a pair but i won't if they really are just overpriced shit

the sole gets worn down after a few wears, ive heard that the neoprene keeps your feet pretty warm, which can be a turn off for some. they are well memed but decent shoes. definitely not worth 400 shekels

i'd never pay retail, still worth? would a cobbler be able to fix them up?

okay they might be memes but these are without a doubt the single most comfortable thing i have ever put on my foot

i feel like the meme status comes from people styling them poorly, you've really gotta commit to the tech/comfy ninja aesthetic to make them work imo

They are the OG tech ninja shoes and have yohji tags so they'll always be "cool" enough for y3 to put them at a 400 price point.

As for the shoes them selves the leather, neoprene, and laces are nice but the sole is super soft and scuffs easy so im always paranoid about fucking them up when i wear them. They the best looking "tubular" style sneaker but if they didnt have yohjis name on them they wouldnt be worth more than 250 imo.

couldnt tell you my man, i just know the sole is always the first thing to go

id pay about 20 shmeckls

They prob cost Adidas 15$ to manufacture.

Try to find a better sneaker though. Nothing adidas Nike or any designer brand comes close to this y-3/adidas sneaker in the past 6-7 years

probably needed to pay some designer a shitton to come up with the design

it's the standard price for these kinds of shoes. the prices aren't set arbitrarily. marketing, price/demand etc. don't h8 the player h8 the game.

>defending not being poor on the internet

obvs poor af

tfw i love this sneaker but by the time i'll be able to buy it in like 2 months it'll be even more played out plus idk how to style it w my current wardrobe. fml.

Nothing warrants a $400 price tag. The materials are only slightly better than those on the new Tubulars..

If you are looking for a good quality to price ratio, get pic related.

shit

what a fuck ugly silhouette

also, don't get Qasa. Get Tubular Dooms. You can find them online for around 160-230 and they're probably a lot sturdier and worth the money than Qasas. Have a somewhat similar silhouette and the elastic strap over the toebox is still there which is nice.

Fuck Cuckulars

Wear these and you wont look like a child

How many Goydidas could you produce for the same price as a paur of FPs? 10? 15? 20?

these are hideous

Lol Tubulars. Literally shit sitting on top of a molded foam.

Literally a balenciaga x lunar air force rip off which looks entirely like shit

You can literally get a pair of Tubular X's for 69.99 at FTL or FTA.

Basically if you pay of Tubulars, you're buying a sock covered in neoprene.

I have never seen a grown man in tubulars...

If anyone think the LunarForce sole was the first to be textured like it was... you should kys desu senpai

These look hideous though. The silhouette would be nice if they didn't look fuck huge for whatever reason. Not a fan of the sole either.

>this cuck literally shilling falling piece

well there's a first for everything

>posts shitty looking velcro skate shoes

what a fucking pleb. quit shillin your favorite shitty brand of cheap ass shoes. these look like garbage

say what you will but my tubulars are the most comfortable pair of shoes i've ever owned. breathability in the toebox due to primeknit fabric, extra cushioning due to tubular sole, soft insole, flexible fabric around the entire shoe. say what you will, but they're functional, practical, look nice, and are comfy as fuck.

also, if this is what "grown men" wear, you're fucking delusional.

>Fuck Cuckulars
>Wear these and you wont look like a child

They're beautiful.

thoughts on the olive qasas

I want the olive ones so bad and I'm just waiting till I stumble upon a steal deal

i hate olive colored anything desu.

i really fucking want these but they're impossible to find. found a pair of size 10 on grailed a bit ago but I wear a 10.5-11 :(

I have never seen a grown man look better than a young boy tbqh. Thats why they're getting replaced asap by the young lads in the fashion world.

FP
>Premium italian leather
>ACTUAL suede
>Handmade in Portugal through de-facto slave labor

Qasa/Tubular
>Pic relates
>Looks like a fucking elf
>Looks like a fucking bullet train
>Literally moon shoes
>Same neoprene used in GLVs
>.50 cent foam mold
>Yohji branding worth $395 USD

These are fucking nice

w2c?

>premium italian leather
>ACTUAL suede
like anyone cares when they're designing absolute shit shoes

>I have never seen a grown man look better than a young boy tbqh

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

doesn't change the fact that they look like a pair of sk8 his raped a right triangle

Whats wrong with Elves?

>Pic relates
>Looks like a fucking elf
>Looks like a fucking bullet train
>Literally moon shoes

whats the problem with these other than your disgusting onions?

what are these, offbrand vans?

Is this gonna be worth copping?

This is the average Tubular fan

Sure, if you're looking for work in a circus.

Except it's fucking not lol.

>Shilling Pieces of Shit
please go. OP was asking about Qasa's not your "high end premium leather and seude" skate shoes.

embarrasing thread, especially this argument over shitty fuccboi shoes

w-wut

>probably likes Raf or Stan Smiths
gaudy or boring, your choice.

here's your average filling pieces cuck

pic related

"Check out my tubs man"

>falling for the meme of buying them a size bigger

LOL what a fucking idiot.

"I love tubulars"

those shoes are way too fucking big for him he looks like he bought two sizes too big. you can see the outline of his pinky toe near the front of the laces and his big toe protruding around the bend of the sole from the ball of the heel up to the toe.

Fucking AWFUL fit. posting the worst fits you find with tubulars online doesn't make them garbage

except i dont
nice strawman though fuccboi
keep shilling your "im into fashion but too poor to afford anything good" shite

This is what you look like on Tubular

Can you post a skinny guy? I'm skinny. Also I'm digging them even more... They're beautiful!

>he thinks these looks good

nice corkboard sole

I dislike tubular x, but these look nice.

I just bought a second hand pair of these. everything is perfect except for yellowing on the boost. is there a way to get it white?

did you buy them off of grailed? i don't know man, i would suggest trying some general shoe cleaner for the white sole. there are plenty of products out there that refresh the look of the sole. try crep protect

crepprotect.com/

Here's the thing. You can get shoes made with similar amounts and qualities of materials by Y-3 for a third of the price around the holidays. I love qasas, but I got a pair of comparable y-3s for 117 after shipping last Christmas. I just don't think they're worth it.

I'm more this skinny.

youre opinion was pretty much invalidated when you admitted to liking filling pieces, the fact you are so clueless you think those are made of cork basically cemented it as worthless

Those are the ones I ordered but like this.

No, I am the filling pieces guy!

Is unrelated

I do like those. Defiants are pretty nice man. I really want another pair of tubulars. Not sure what to get next though. Probably going to be the Dooms if I have my way. But I really shouldn't splurge on anymore shoes. I just bought 4 pairs of pretty decently priced shoes in the past month. Pic related, ZX Flux I haven't tried yet, but I like the look of them...

LOL. I don't like filling pieces. And who cares what the fuck they're made of, those soles look like shit mate. It looks like plywood.

>b-b--but its really good quality!

that doesn't fucking matter if they look like ass.

I got womans but I have small petite feet heeheeheehee!

I thought about it a lot Dooms vs Defiants and Defitants are honestly better if you got thick black socks to truck your pants/sweats/etc in them.

these are my ultimate grail

i fucking love this fit its just a shame it's not really functional or practical in any real sense. the thing that really sets it off is the mask but it's really just edgy to be wearing out in public and isn't complete without the face mesh.

w2c those shorts though?

F I L L I N G
I
L
L
I
N
G

>the thing that really sets it off is the mask but it's really just edgy to be wearing out in public and isn't complete without the face mesh.
wear a fit like it without the mask lol! I think these fits look great without the mask too!

P I E C E S
I
E
C
E
S

lmao, they were literally one of the most respected shoes on this board until it got filled with tasteless drones who just copy the same palewave and techwear shite because they are too uncreative to have their own style

masks are cool as fuck desu senpai

the mask i feel really ties everything together though. maybe i just need to see the fit without the mask and the sword and all the impractical accessories that really aren't everyday wear. it looks dope in pictures but on the street probably not so much unless you're at a convention or something...

That's fine, they can be respected all they want. Doesn't change the fact that they look like utter garbage to wear with a tacky ass suit and trench coat. not my style, and it certainly isn't going to look good on many people. most likely not you either. just because it's prada doesn't mean it's god-tier

Why do you trip? Literally nothing you say has any value whatsoever

w2c jacket?

i think it's the black rooms jacket

People don't get too scared with mouth masks, banderos, etc. Just full face masks.

Wear these.

these creepers look so good in person, saw a pair at the utopian bodies exhibition. just hoooly fuck.

This fit is shit and those tubulars are hideous.

masks are fucking lame to be honest senpai

you seem to be the only one in this thread that thinks they look bad
but feel free to have your own opinion, better off these stay away from fuccbois

m8 i'm not him and I think they're basic as fuck. having great leather =/= good shoe

nearly everyone itt thinks they look like shit are you blind

keep thinking that because they're pradas they look nice. those soles are tacky as fuck.

it's like a 4 part sole
>gumsole
>rope weave
>gray midesole
>white saw tooth grip outsole

what the fuck is this stupid shit

oh excuse me i had that backwards. it's a white midsole and a gray outsole. woops.

>but the rope comes from salvaged shipwreck!
>the leather is made from fresh cut grass fed cows who have never been fed anything chemical
>the rubber of the sole was vulanized in the fires of Mt. Vesuvius
>they're amazing user just look at them. i mean, they may not be the most amazing looking shoes but the QUALITY

I SWEAR THERE IS LITERALLY FILLING PIECES SHILLS ON HERE LATELY

FUCK OFF CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!

they literally are the most amazing looking shoes though
stay pleb