Why do you waste your time on fashion? this must be the dumbest board ever...

why do you waste your time on fashion? this must be the dumbest board ever. do you think anyone really cares beside yourself?

well you seem to care enough to make a thread here

fashion houses wouldnt be in business if no one cared

Would you be comfortable leaving the house smelling like shit? If no, then why would you be comfortable leaving the house looking like shit?

>do you think anybody cares besides yourself
Why would I care about anyone else caring about what I'm interested in?

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

Personally I don't care too much if others care, I get compliments on my clothes anyway.

salaam toni

Isn't that just all hobbies though? Doing things for yourself and spending time in it. It's not different than woodworking, working on your car, sports or any other hobbies and art.

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

Theo really dropped the ball here, that tee looks like shit and the pointiness of the shoes doesn't go with the wide leg opening of those pants

Salaam Toni

Salaam toni

salaam toni

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Veeky Forums. Do anything else

samefag tonishill gtfo w his ugly ass face

why do you waste time living? we're all going to die anyway.

salaam, toni :^D

salaam toni

is this some sort of epic pasta or did you really feel the need to write something like this, as if what this is is some sort of revelation that no one else already knew

i know this is good advice because ive thought it to myself plenty of times but i probably wont listen to it and continue to go on this piece of shit board