I predicted the young leo years ago, and now I'm calling another. Short back and sides, ruffled front with no part...

I predicted the young leo years ago, and now I'm calling another. Short back and sides, ruffled front with no part. Kind of a long crewcut. Thoughts?

>longer on top shorter on the back and sides haircut

wow op you're a fucking visionary.

young leo still hasn't really taken off, though.

Veeky Forums keeps saying that it will replace the undercut, but I haven't seen it

Are you saying mullet with other words?

nvm

First they said bowlcut, then they said young leo, now they're saying it is buzzcut. There won't be a new meme haircut.

is young leo what plebs call the john connor?

You need to get one to replace it. Stop using the dutch boy dead haircut trend.

that looks very bad. it's not going, only the fans of that inaccurate "Viking" series will get it. As someone who actually likes Scandinavian weaponry and paganism this series were terrible, dropped it after 3 episodes.

> it's not going, only the fans of that inaccurate "Viking" series will get it. As someone who actually likes Scandinavian weaponry and paganism this series were terrible, dropped it after 3 episodes.
what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Prince charming from shrek and boybuns are current meme

Also i call braided short hair for men 2019-ish when nationalism stops being taboo

>when nationalism stops being taboo
are you sure everyone wont adopt the toothbrush moustache in that case

he probably couldnt handle the aesthetics

Op here.

Imagine a hy like pic related without being styled. Basically im saying products and parting are going to go out of fashion.

i havent seen young leo anywhere except accidentally on heroin addicts who's bowlcuts get filthy and they push it out their eyes

Ninja does it and Shia did (still does?) it. gg op

That's p effay

because young leo only works on people with really straight hair a similar cowlick on their forehead. it can't be the trend for everyone, like the undercut is/was.

isn't the young leo literally like...the every body haircut of the 90s? it was already memed. it won't be memed again. the fuck? everyone and their mother had the young leo in the 90s and early 2000s.

I've seen the bowl cut around, but it's never going to explode

>I predicted the young leo years ago
No you didn't

> Short back and sides, ruffled front with no part
Already out of style

>WAH THIS SERIES HAS A SEMIFICTIONAL PLOT
>SO BAD WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE IT 4 STARS

Damn Ragnar looks old af now and yeah I knwo theres been a huge time skip but still

dropped it midway through the latest season
rollo says bonjour and suddenly the french princess wants his dick

she wanted it from the start, silly. she was already mirin when they attacked paris

>take a look at this guy.

haha I bet you're rollin in the puss. It was a good show tho tbqh

Like 20 years have passed since the very first episode so yeah

Hitler youth cut was good. Until every fucking hipster turned it into man bun